All Comments on 'Teacher Finds a Master Ch. 03'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The dream of a teen retard

I've never read such a crap ! If you're, as it seems, a stupid teenager, go back to school !

steph2004stersteph2004sterover 8 years ago
Who says it has to be classical literature?

Yes, the scenario is tried and true, but it is still fun to read and imagine where it is going. Nothing brand new at this point, but hopeful. Sirik is a nice add.

jpalsgrjpalsgrover 8 years ago
hey anno.

Go f_ _ _ yourself and find out the meaning of fiction. Story teller use her mind, body and soul to extreme degeneration! Have fun spinning this new tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hot but

I hope he doesn't pimp her out. it would be ok one time to share her as a test of his domination, but after that it would just be sad. and sad is not hot.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 8 years agoAuthor
No pimping

Sad, sadistic, bad, wrong headed, red hearings, dead ends, are all a part of a fantasy story. A fantasy that a character wouldn't want to submit to, but in thought it turns her on - for example, the pimping scene in this chapter. Like the readers of these stories, you don't want it to happen in real life, but as a naughty fantasy, its OK. In a story bad things have to happen, to make the good things even better. That mirrors real life, even If the plot could never mirror the story, it would be too awful. I know you know this, just thought I'd reassure you for chapter 4.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
When can we expect more??

really really enjoyed this story. Very well written. Please continue this story soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Slave Teacher

More and hopefully you will delve into her daytime work submission!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Moree

Just write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

i'd really like to hear about her humiliation at school but id defs prefer her rented than sold.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 8 years ago
Yummy!

Very good, and well put together! Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...