All Comments on 'Teacher Is Mistaken Ch. 09'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
jleetechiejleetechieover 11 years ago
Not sure

Not sure this is in the realm of possibility. Maybe there are schools like this around, where such events could conceivably happen, but not to my knowledge. Please stick closer to reality. You were doing great. And don't let her fully succumb. That would be equally disappointing. Still gave you a 5, but a low 5.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 11 years agoAuthor
Reality

Sorry if this chapter stretches the realms of reality too far. It should be pointed out that the class had left early for the summer break. Leaving only a few trusted students, as arranged by Roger. It looks as though her career is over, so what will he do with his slave teacher now? Next chapter is on its way. Gary

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Excellent, as always. You find the right balance between reality and fantasy. The teacher is quite kinky in this chapter, and the student are very "pervers".

I hope there will be other chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hollie aka Cindy

Hi, I like the way this series is going, I think she needs to take on more training, Hollie also needs some tattoos just to remind herself who is in charge.

ElizabethOliverfieldsElizabethOliverfieldsover 11 years ago

Yes Anonymous, good idea about the tattoos. Maybe a nice tramp stamp on the back to show what a slutty slave she is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Roger is a wimp

And that idiot is supposed to be a master? No mature women no matter how submissive they are will submit to such an imbecile.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 11 years agoAuthor
Roger

In Roger's defense I've got to point out he didn't go looking for a slave. He didn't know much about the dominant role before he had a submissive on his hands. Keeping that in mind he has done rather well. Though he has to learn to keep a closer eye on his slave. As a self-obsessed youth, he thinks it is just him that has her helpless with lust. He will have to wake up to the fact that she has become enslaved in the role, so needs to be kept safe. Before that happens she will have some dangerous adventures. Maybe sent for training by a real professional dominant?

aznlookinguyaznlookinguyover 11 years ago
outward signs

i really like the way the story goes. it is fiction, so let's not get hung up on Roger, who is after all only 18 and everything is new and spontaneous. i think they make an awesome pair. this chapter seemed a bit unrealistic, but i won't complain unless it really gets ridiculous. tats or piercings or something permanent to mark Cindy would be great. don't go too fast, however. i hope this story last many, many more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Too much suspension of disbelief req'd...

So people commented that you were getting too wild with her APPAREL at school, so to tone it down, THIS was your answer?! It's WAY beyond the bounds of conceivable reality (unless you have her being fired and publicly shamed in the next chapters...)

There are LOTS of ways he could have kept tormenting/humiliating her at school WITHOUT doing something so public/stupid... :s

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 11 years agoAuthor
Disbelief

Well, as said before, Roger is finding his way in a master slave relationship - this in itself is beyond reality, but some like such stories. He is also planning on removing her from school, as has been mentioned a few times.The story started as a cute teacher/student story but as usual has been pushed into light BDSM, and will go further.

If you are not into that, it will be of no interest. Stockings turn some people on and turn some people off - that's life.The story probably won't go back into school, as I was bored with classroom school boy antics. I'll try to write a schoolboy story, when this series is completed - about two more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wtf?

This has been quite an interesting series thus far, and even though it skirted the limits of plausibility, it had at least remained if only tenuously on the side of believability.

Until now... the only believable scenario left after this chapter is an inevitable leak of her secret leading to investigations, her being fired, profiled on CNN (and other (inter)national news outlets) as she's run out of town on a rail by a cadre of outraged parents, disgusted neighbours and indignant moralists... This chapter was just plain dumb. Plainly idiotic behavior on both her and her master's parts which s. hould absolutely lead them both to a well-deserved ignominious end. This story just jumped the shark...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Why do all your stories end up going to crap like this :/

you always start out with a good story, keeping it fun and believable then ALWAYS a whole school of kids is using a teacher with no repercussions, no risk of legal isssues? no risk of the teacher being fired? and all thew students are just going to go with it, it isnt going to negatively affect her role as a teacher?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Is there More?

Would like to know more about "Cindys" continuing summer training sessions. Kisses, v 💋

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES