Teacher Is Mistaken Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll leave first," he said. "See you in class," he smiled back at her.

Hollie felt like a salmon swimming up stream, against the flow. Students were streaming down the corridor leaving early. Inevitably some bumped into her and their eyes grew wide with awe.

They looked at her as though she were something different, no longer just a teacher. She was a beautiful woman, dressed to thrill. It might have been the secret of wearing black stockings with suspenders, the push up bra, and little pair of matching panties. The special feeling of being full of potent cum gave her a deep satisfaction, and a renewal of confidence. A certain power had been recovered, something she hadn't felt in along time.

Walking into class Hollie felt tall and elegant. The high heels gave her several inches and the silk underwear powered a feminine strength. The students fell silent, adding to the feeling of authority. It was expected everyone would have gone by now, leaving her alone with Roger.

It would have been difficult to resist him, but she was determined to try. The prospect of being enslaved for the next two weeks was worrying. Kept in such a state all day long would leave her too vulnerable to irresponsible adolescent whims. She was an adult and must take back responsibility for her actions.

"You can come to the party with me, Hollie," Jack laughed. The others chuckled with him. The guys were eyeing her up, with obvious expressions on their faces, which boosted her confidence.

She looked at Jack with a frown on her face, ready to rebuke him for being so familiar.

"It's OK, Hollie it's a tradition of the history class. On the last afternoon of school, we swap roles. Like Saturnalia in ancient Rome," Roger explained. He was lying easily. Everyone there was a part of the game.

Hollie gave him a guarded look, uncertain of his intentions. Saturnalia was the key word, reminding her of the studied in college. They had laughed over the Roman slave relationship, and he was using it against her.

She quickly looked around the room. There were plenty of empty seats where most had bunked off early. Those left were looking at her, with a smile on their faces. Not always so prettily. Some were smirks, from the prospect of making their teacher squirm.

One or two of them had felt the lash of her tongue when first making her mark on the class, as a new teacher having to exercise her authority.

Having Roger challenge her, the young guy that changed her whole life, brought back a tangle of feelings. She tingled all over. She knew what he meant when mentioning Saturnalia. Slave became master and the master served. Was she now, by history class tradition, to be a slave in her own classroom?

Hollie looked back at Roger, seeking an instruction with her eyes. Unsure of what to do, how to react, she needed him now. She needed a master to control her and direct her. She sighed deeply, on realising how illusory her freedom had been. She really had felt free of him, believing she could start the summer break without him, but it was not to be.

"I'm a history teacher, so I respect tradition," Hollie spoke up, trying to regain some control, to regain that feeling of authority. "I guess we can, err, carry on, if you don't get out of hand. So, if I'm Hollie, then you must be, err, sir," she hesitantly stated.

"That's right, and I'm Miss Roberta," one of the girls, butted in, with a look of glee.

Hollie felt the room closing in on her. Her master had set her up for this, that's why he left the first aid room before her. This small group had stayed behind, just for this, so it wasn't just a spur of the moment thing. She wondered what humiliating situation he had planned, and felt the familiar rush of excitement.

"Unless you would rather we followed Saturnalia. That would mean you call me master," Roger suggested.

Hollie gulped. This was a nightmare coming true. Their secret relationship was being displayed in public, in school. Admittedly in an underhanded way, but he knew what it would do to her. She stood quietly, her legs feeling weak. Worst of all, she was unable to speak, unable to counter his devious plans.

"That's for us to decide," Billy pointed out.

"Right! I like the idea of teacher, err, Hollie calling me Master," Jack added.

"Not sure I wanna be called Mistress," Brenda piped up. She was overruled as everyone agreed they were celebrating Saturnalia, whether they knew its meaning or not. Calling their Teacher slave was good enough.

"Slave!" Roger spoke up, silencing the others. "Explain the festival of Saturnalia to your betters," Roger imperiously demanded.

"During the Roman festival, my duty is to serve my masters, and mistresses, with wine and delicacies, as a dutiful, err, slave," Hollie demurely spoke. Slipping into her usual role, Hollie looked down at the floor, looking humble despite the elegant clothes.

"Bring it on!" Jack beamed.

"We don't have anything for our slave to serve," Brenda pointed out.

"Go through your bags everyone, see what you have," Roger told them.

"Collect the delicacies and wine slave," Roger ordered.

Each of them had something to contribute, and Hollie scurried from one to another, picking up chocolate bars and cans of drink. Roger of course had come prepared, stacking several candy bars, and a bottle of coke, in her arms. He surreptitiously pinched her nipples, while helping to balance them.

"Thank you master," Hollie automatically replied, while blushing profusely.

At her desk she cut up the bars, placing the pieces on paper plates, to share them out. He defiantly planned this well. It meant she was in for a rough ride. The thought of a 'rough ride', was heating her up.

She scurried over to her master, Roger, with a plate and a cup, he stopped her. "You've spilt something on your dress, slave," he pointed out.

"Is it expensive?" he asked, sounding concerned.

"It is, master," she replied, while trying to mop it up with a tissue, only making it worse.

"Roberta, do you have something for Miss, I mean, slave to wear? Slave, get changed and we'll see to your dress, before it stains," Roger ordered.

Hollie looked at him, then at the clothes offered, and back to her master. He made it all sound so reasonable. The others wanted to believe they had the new teacher fooled, so she would go along with the game. It was a dangerous line he was pushing her toward, she wondered if she dare play along. She relented, for it was so difficult to resist him.

Again she wondered if it was him, or the feelings within that spurred her on.

"Come on slave, we'll help you," Brenda and Roberta offered. "No peeking guys," Brenda warned. At the back of the classroom they lifted her arms and slipped the dress over her head.

"It would be a pity to spoil such an expensive dress," Roberta said. "I wish I could get into something so slinky," she mused.

"Wow, great underwear! Must be expensive too," Roberta commented.

"I couldn't be doing with all those straps and catches," Brenda added.

"What's this? Teacher. I mean slave, has pierced nipples!" Brenda giggled, through a hand to her mouth.

Roberta couldn't help pulling on one of the loops, and Hollie gasped.

"Why you wearing a 'Cindy' tag?" Brenda asked.

"It's, err, my sisters necklace," Hollie lied. She pressed her thighs together as Roberta looked her over, wondering if there were any more surprises. The girls had whispered, thankfully keeping female secrets between them.

They were shielding her from the guys, but she felt so vulnerable in underwear, in class. She hurriedly pulled on the skirt and top from an urgent need to cover her body, not caring what it was. A black pleated skirt matched the black stockings, though no longer in a sophisticated fashion.

The white blouse was tight, though fortunately her breasts were small. Finding the top buttons missing added to her misery, as the push up bra revealed too much. The swell of her beasts on show, was just another indignity. It confirmed he had arranged all this.

How in hell had her master got her into such a dangerous position, and why?

While she straightened the borrowed clothes, the girls led her back to the abandoned pile of goodies. With every step she became more aware of how little she wore, leaving her feeling exposed. The embarrassment worked on her, heating her up, and bringing her to heel. Hollie was once again a deeply submissive slave girl.

"Get on with it, Slave," Roger admonished her.

Hollie was becoming more aroused every time he called her a slave, in her classroom, before her students. She replied with the usual, 'yes master' unable to avoid the automatic response. She desperately wanted them to believe this was just a one-off game, so bowed to each with the same answer.

The guys were keenly watching her every movement, as she scurried between the desks. The little skirt fluttered up to reveal stocking tops, with every movement. They were tantalised by a glimpse of something else, a garter belt.

She stumbled on the high heels, falling forward onto Billy's desk, almost spilling her breasts in his face. The young guy's eyes opened wide in astonishment, on seeing his teacher's tits, in close up, bulging out of the lace bra.

"Cindy?" he said, with a quizzical look on his face.

Damn! This guy had seen her slave name. He was too busy looking at her breasts to think about it too much. The guys behind her would have had a good look up her skirt, so their attention too was taken care of.

Dressed like that, they would consider her a slut and treat her with disdain; after taking a good look, of course. As she was their teacher, the guys looked at her in awe. They said little, intently taking in the sight of their scantily clad teacher.

How did he get her into this horrendous situation? More importantly, how was he going to keep it quiet? It wouldn't have been too bad if she were wearing the dress, as it covered her decently.

Roger had selected these few as he knew them and knew they could keep their mouths shut. For their own reasons they were willing to play along, messing with the new teacher. They wanted something over her for next term, when a final good mark would count the most.

"Now your finished slave, it's time for a quiz," Roger announced, accompanied by a buzz of interest from his audience. "Let's see what our slave knows about history. Wrong answers mean you haven't done your homework, so slave receives a punishment," Roger explained.

Everyone laughed except Hollie. She stood in front of the class in a low top and miniskirt, feeling tense. She felt their stares, knowing the guys wanted to see up the short skirt, keen to see what kept up the stockings. She knew Roberta and Brenda were amused, and Anne had scowl of disapproval on her face.

She tried to stand up straight, managing to keep both arms to the sides, but couldn't hold her head up, for she couldn't face them. She felt like a pathetic little slave girl, and the humiliation was arousing her passion. Hollie hoped to wake up, to find it was a cruel nightmare.

"Slave, what year did slavery become abolished?" Roger asked.

Just the mention of slavery was heating her up. Was that his attention? She was already submitting, while he showed off his power over her. What more did he want?

"Eighteen-sixty-five, master," Hollie confidently announced. She had been horrified to hear her master say she would be punished, before her students. If he attempted to spank her here, she would run. Thankfully, asking simple questions would avoid that horrendous embarrassment.

"Wrong! Slave should have asked which nation her master meant. Does anyone know the correct answer?"

Hollie had a look of shock on her face. She looked to her master with a pathetic expression trying to gain his sympathy. She wouldn't let him spank her in class, she dare not.

"Which country?" Billy asked. He had been quiet until now, but the sight of his teacher's breasts, nearly popping out in his face, fired him up.

"England," Roger said.

"Seventeen-seventy-two," Billy answered.

"That is the correct answer, you have won the right to punish the slave," Roger announced. "Go and receive your punishment, slave," Roger added.

Hollie stood still, struck dumb, unable to comprehend her master was being so cruel. This was far too dangerous a game to be playing with her students. A quick glance at the clock showed everyone in school must have left for the summer break. Even if these youngsters could be trusted, a rumour was sure to escape and tarnish her reputation.

Somehow she had obeyed her master, by walking up to Billy. The young guy stood there eyeing her up. She looked across at her Master, wondering what to expect. Surely he wasn't going to let one of her students spank her. That would be way over the top.

Billy leaned forward and kissed her lips. Her mouth was closed, yet the tip of his tongue penetrated her. To the others it looked as though he had got away with a deep kiss. She held him away, not wanting to be hugged by a student.

The others made encouraging sounds, oh's and ah's, as though they were a soap opera audience. The sounds of support, and ribald remarks, were kept low as agreed, to avoid discovery.

Hollie trotted off to the front of the class, looking suitably chastened. She was red from forehead to nipples. Everyone could tell she was highly embarrassed, and wondered if she would carry on. They had their fun with the new teacher, so if it came to a sudden halt they would be satisfied.

The genial mood changed to puzzlement when Roger asked another trick question. This time she had to put her hand up, though not very eager to answer. When she gave the inevitable wrong answer, Jack's hand shot up, very eager to get it right. He didn't bother to conceal he was reading it off the crib sheet, given to him by Roger.

Hollie walked to his desk, trying to put off the awful moment. It seemed to take an age. With every step her heart raced staccato beats, out of tune with her stilettos. The thump drummed in her ears. Surely her master should protect her from this torment! The arousal was hard to contain, she needed to be under his control, but not like this.

This young guy, her student, was giving her sexual favours to his friends. Was this a punishment for something, she had done or not done. Hollie wanted to race over to him and beg at his feet for forgiveness, to stop this horrendous humiliation.

No sooner had she arrived before him, Jack pounced. His arms wound around her waist and his mouth engulfed hers. His wet kisses weren't in the slightest agreeable. His tongue forced its way into her mouth, feeling slimy. This ill-use was not sexy it was just humiliating. She tried to push him away, shoving harder when she felt his hand pressing upon the back of the tiny skirt.

Jack let her go. Her knees buckled, looking as though she were curtsying.

"Is this the tradition? Should your slave be doing this?" Hollie quietly asked Roger. Her voice carried across the classroom, sounding angry.

Every one looked at him, wondering how he would react to their teachers protest. They knew they had gone too far, and worried what might happen. Jack's smirk vanished. He shrank back behind his desk.

"Thank your master, for your punishment, Slave," Roger said, with the heavy tones of command.

"Thank you master, for punishing me," Hollie quietly said, to Jack. Pointedly not answering Roger she hoped he got the message, and wouldn't carry on with the objectionable game. She wanted the horrid game to stop, but couldn't bring herself under control, so it was all up to her master.

When their teacher walked back to the front of the class, a collective sigh of relief was released. She knew she was helpless, and looked cowed once more. They didn't want to understand why she played along, for they were just pleased to win something over a teacher.

It was be easier for Andrew to take advantage of his teacher, for she was so heated up. She opened her mouth, letting him enter her. Their mouths pressed tight, as though trying to swallow each other. He was a good kisser, Hollie had to admit, but she would rather he didn't. His kisses weren't heating her up, it was the humiliation of it.

They made out before everyone, like adolescent lovers in the back of a car. His hands cupped her bottom, pulling her against him. Hollie was so hot she only just refrained from pushing back against him, from a need to squirm against the hardness in his jeans.

She could feel the animal lust beginning to engulf her. Knowing what that meant, the sane part of her mind cried out in fear. Andrew felt rather than heard her muffled plea. He leant back, still holding on to her ass, with a big grin on his face. He felt victorious. He had tongued his teacher! He still had her ass in his hands!

Their faces were inches apart when she spoke, unprompted. "Thank you master, for punishing me," his teacher whispered. Every word was separated by panted breaths. She not only looked sexy, she sounded sexed up. Even the guys could see she was being carried along on a wave of arousal.

Not wanting to cum in his jeans, he suddenly let go. Her legs wobbled as she made her way back to the front of the class. It looked as though she was provocatively wiggling her bottom. The hem of the little skirt swished from side to side, giving them a teasing sight of stocking tops.

It was Gavin's turn, and he was the last guy. He was so pleased the others had softened her up. He planned on accidently pushing his hand up her skirt. There wasn't much of it anyway, so it would be easy to miss handle. Roger had been exactly right.

She was new in town, and didn't have a boyfriend, so se was ready for it. Roger said she was a meek person behind the teacher facade and could be tricked into obeying them, if they played it right. He wouldn't tell them how he knew all this, but the proposal looked too good not to try. Gavin was sceptical at first, but after watching the others, he was ready to hit on their teacher.

There was a rumble of encouraging noises, with everyone intensely watching her walk up to Gavin. He wasted no time, immediately winding his arms around her waist and grabbed her ass, pulling his teacher against his hard dick. He deeply kissed her, until she responded, by entwining her tongue around his.

His hand went up to her chin to push her mouth from his, making it look as though she were hungry for him. Hollie was passed caring what anyone thought. He leaned in for another round. This time he didn't pull her tight up against him. His arm was between them, with his hand pressing low on her belly.

She didn't stop him, didn't even notice, as his hand slipped further down, between her legs. He felt the soft flesh of her thighs, and caught a finger in a strap. Once free his hand pushed upward. Finding her wet crotch, he pushed it aside and entered.

He was fingering his teacher! He was tonguing his teacher and fingering her wet pussy! He kept snagging a suspender strap with his thumb, and wondered why.

Hollie trembled all over. This student had entered her body easily, just helping him-self to her mouth and vagina. There had been no attempt at foreplay, or even a hello. He just took her body. She was completely helpless, so very vulnerable. Had her master set this up to prove what a wet slut she was? It proved how dependent she was and how much she needed him to master her.

She felt the lad exploring her crotch with his fingers. The whole ordeal was degrading, now he was pulling on her lips. Here in her class it was all the more humiliating.

"She's got pierced loops in her lips! There's another one between them, in her hole!" Gavin announced to the class. He had eventually worked it out. "She's a right slut," Gavin laughed, still playing with her lips, dipping in and out of her vagina with two fingers.