Teacher Is Mistaken Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was enjoying himself, having never been this far before. He had played with a girl a little, but his teacher just stood there, letting him do whatever he liked.

It surprised everyone when Anne shouted. They didn't hear what she said. She was suddenly there, blocking the view. She grabbed hold of their teacher's hair, pulling her backward, with Hollie staggering on the high heels. They came off, clattering under the desks.

There was a gleam in every guy's eyes, except Roger. They were wondering if this was going to be a girl on girl exhibition, a cat fight.

Even Roger was taken aback. He was intrigued to see what she intended. The girls worked it out, and were worried what she might do. If someone went too far, the teacher would snap out the dream like state. They didn't think that a teacher would be more afraid for her job, than they were of an angry teacher.

More than one of them wondered if Roger had hypnotised her, why else would she have submitted to such a trick. They could see she was worked up, but surely she wasn't so much out of control that she couldn't resist. Was that how a mature woman behaved, after being used to having sex often?

What did it matter? They were having fun and the summer break would mean all this was forgotten.

All eyes were on Anne.

Hollie knew she was so worked up, she might not be able to refuse this girls kiss. It reminded her of the game she played, before a group of arrogant young guys in college. Her roommate had kissed her, only pretending to share tongues. She always wondered if it had meant more than just a show to shock the guys.

Her mouth was loose, ready for yet another uninvited invasion. She knew she would respond, she was that keenly aroused. Would she wrap her arms around this girl and snog her back? Surely not in her classroom, in front of everyone! She tried to say 'no', only a pathetic squeak managed to flutter from her mouth.

Anne pulled on her hair and bent her over the desk. A chair crashed to the floor as Andrew craned forward for a better view. The girls went in the opposite direction, trying to distance themselves, pulling back. They knew Anne had a thing for Gavin, and was jealous. Now they knew what she was about to do abut it.

A slap sounded like a crack of thunder in the silent room. Everyone was still, as though caught in a black and white photo. There were stark expressions on their faces, of shock or intense pleasure. Depending whether they were male or female.

The guys could at last see their teacher's round, panty class ass. It was framed by a garter belt and stockings, rounding its shape off.

Anne had stung her hand, but didn't care, as one after another sharp, stinging slaps, thundered over their teacher's up turned bottom. If they had been at all aware of anything other than their own thoughts of glee, they would have wondered why Hollie wasn't complaining.

She was yelping, a very satisfying sound for Anne. "You won't kiss Gavin again, he's mine. You are a slut, you know that, teacher?" Anne stated, rather than asking a question. She scrunched the white panties, pulling them between the teacher's cheeks.

"Yes, mistress, your slave is a wanton slut, mistress," Hollie blurted out, with tears rolling down her other cheeks. Another hard slap sounded louder.

"Your slave needs controlling, mistress," Hollie whimpered. Her master had never beaten her so hard. Perhaps that is what she needed, to bring her bad ways under control. "Ouch! Thank you mistress for punishing me," Hollie added, after another whack.

The panties were pulled tight over her puffy lips, and were soaking wet. The aroma of her sex wafted up after every slap.

Standing before her mistress, Hollie spoke up as she had learnt to do, reacting on automatic, as she had been throughout the ordeal. "Thank you, mistress, for spanking your slave girl. Your slave girl deserved a thorough spanking, for being such a bad little slave girl, mistress," Hollie humbly intoned.

He voice reflected how pathetic and humiliated she was.

The group of students was stunned. They forgot about the red, bared bottom.

"That's enough, its over," Roger announced. "Everyone better go," he added. He sounded rattled, obviously not intending for the game to go this far. Everyone got the message. They looked worried over the consequences of spanking their teacher.

Roberta and Brenda slipped out of the classroom, murmuring to each other. The guys didn't say anything, they were still thinking about their teacher's spanked ass. Even outside the classroom they kept quiet, wondering if this might blow up in their faces.

Anne was the last of the students to leave, besides Roger.

"Where are you going?" Roger asked, in surprise. Anne had a hold of Hollies' arm, leading her toward the door.

"Home!" Anne retorted.

"You can't take the teacher home!" Roger protested.

"The slut you mean. She admitted it. Look at the way she behaved. The slut is out of control, she said so herself. I'll soon sort her out," Anne growled at him.

"What are you going to do with her?" Roger asked, playing for time, while trying to beat her to the door.

"You know I have to look after everyone, with mom gone. I could do with a slave, to help out with the chores. As for her being so damn horny, well, I have three brothers who can take care of her. She can share a room with them. It'll show this 'designer dressed' slut how real people live," Anne angrily said.

"You'll get into trouble. You don't want social workers coming round, poking their noses into your home," Roger lamely pointed out. He was standing between her and the door. He knew Anne and how stubborn she could be. If she decided to carry out the threat nothing would stop her.

"Last time one 'visited', she had her hand in my knickers. She won't be coming round again, I can tell you for nothing. Now get out of my way, Roger. You're a nice guy, but my brothers aren't," Anne warned him.

Hollie heard what the girl was saying, as though it were at a distance. She was so ashamed of being spanked before her students, she withdrew into a shell. This girl was going to give her to her brothers!

They were a poor family, living on the wrong side of the tracks. The mother had given up on them, and run off, escaping the constant drudgery of bringing up four children. Hollie imagined being treated like a slave in their house, having to do the domestic chores, being spanked if she messed up.

The humiliation of having three randy guys pawing her all the time, would keep her in a constant state of arousal. This girl's brothers could take her whenever they felt like it. Her bottom was still open, so they could use her like a three-hole sex doll. She would be dragged away from the chores by one after another of them, constantly being fucked during the summer break.

Hollie would be a real slave. She would be a poor, down trodden slave girl, being fucked by her masters. They couldn't afford to buy anything for her to wear, so she would have to wear this skimpy outfit. Washing it every night would leave her naked in the brother's bedroom.

They would find it so convenient having a sex slave they would keep her, not letting her go after the summer break.

Her breathing became rapid, she was near an orgasm. "Master, please, take me home," Hollie pleaded.

Anne looked at the two of them and recognised a bond, maybe something stronger than love. "So that's how it is! We must have been stupid to think a teacher would behave like that," Anne said.

"Wishful thinking, we believe what we want to believe," Roger smiled. He pulled Hollie to him as Anne let go of her arm.

"You're a fool Roger. Whatever it is you have over her, you've become responsible for her. You must look after her. You owe her that much, slave or not," Anne told him, and left.

"Well slave girl, that didn't go as expected, interesting though. Home it is, Cindy," Roger told his slave.

"Thank you master, your slave needs a good fucking, master," Hollie informed him, while heavily leaning on his arm. He wrapped his arm around her and led her away to the car park. She didn't think about anyone seeing her like this. Anyway, they would probably think she was a student.

Hollie was still imagining Anne's three brothers, and the terrible ordeal she would have been put through. Her hand drifted between her legs, pressing hard on her button, while Roger drove her home. She no longer thought of home as being her apartment, as her view of the world revolved around her master.