All Comments on 'Teacher Is Mistaken Ch. 12'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
FerrumitzalFerrumitzalover 11 years ago

Beautiful! Two or three weeks under the strict tutelage of Angela will be more than enough to fully break the wayward teacher!

I'm seeing some larger nipple rings installed, and a clit ring (labial rings are so last season), and a regimen of exercises meant to reinforce the idea that Teach is just fuck-meat for her mistress's pleasure.

aznlookinguyaznlookinguyover 11 years ago
whoa

Nice. Very nice. This should be some next chapter!

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 11 years agoAuthor
Labia rings

she already has them! How did you miss that? Pushed and cajoled and punished into deeper slavery, will be an ever present theme. Unlike with Roger, who gently explored the possibilities without knowing where he was going. Slowly though, with the chance of freedom always near, yet just out of reach. Most don't want to see Hollie completely broken, rather struggle for freedom is preferred.

jleetechiejleetechieover 11 years ago
Second wind

It feels like after a long run, the author has gotten a second wind and we are about to experience new highs and lows for Hollie. Yes, it feels a little like a wild ride. The way Angela was worked back into the story seems a bit off kilter, but wtf, she is back and that can only mean one thing! Agree with Ferr, but please do not go overboard. I still think Hollie must retain some amount of self worth/diginity/hope, or the story will be a disappointment in the end. I am still hoping for a major and satisfactory surprise. The author seems quite good at coming up with new ideas. A ways to go before it reaches the level of Summer and Mrs. Clark, but well on the way.

steph2004stersteph2004sterover 11 years ago
slave responds

Master, you gave your slave a few days away from the intense action, but now she feels the wave about to crest over her subjected body once again. but this time you are not there to protect her, and she is helpless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great transition. I hope Cindy will become, again, a teacher in a few more chapters. But I am longing to know what will happen without her master.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another great chapter

You have made the transformation of Hollie into Cindy just realistic enough to make it awesomely sexy, and just fantasy enough to make it awesomely sexy. Thanks for writing and well done. Please keep the troubles for poor Hollie coming!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I can't continue this story.. my need to save her from the extreme abuse is too much. The author is good, im disturbed that this is exciting to people. Misanthropic idea come to my mind.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES