Teacher Is Mistaken Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he slid off the sofa, naked, she knew he was going to make love to her. It wasn't just sex, something needed to satisfy their lust. It was going to be a bringing close of two bodies, trying to meld into one. A soft keening noise vibrated from deep in her throat. Her whole body craved to be in his arms.

He held onto her, kissing her face, not letting her touch him. He worked his way down her chest to her nipples and pulled on them with his lips. The piecing rings and as much of her breast as possible was sucked into his mouth. She pushed her head back and groaned a low, long sound of anticipation.

Her master moved her limbs out so she was laying flat on the floor. He manoeuvred around her, kissing and licking her body. He stopped to kiss the palm of her hand, setting her free. At first she stroked her master's body.

Feeling his kisses reach her protruding lips she had to mirror his actions. She took a hold of his magnificent cock in both hands, and kissed it gently on the head. As he sucked she sucked. As he bit she bit. His hands stroked her thighs, while he sucked her whole sex into his mouth.

Hollie cupped his balls, and stroked his cock. She sucked it into her mouth to lovingly lick and suck on it. She could feel him ready to cum. She would have preferred to have him shoot into her vagina, but wherever and however her master wanted her she was prepared to accept. It would be her duty and her desire.

He pulled away from her to lie back on the carpet, panting heavily. He manoeuvred around her to kiss her face. He bit upon her lips and at the same time murmured sweet words to her. All she could say was the one word, over and over, 'master'.

He slowly entered a more than ready body. For her it was agonising, for she needed him to plunge in, desperate to feel full of her master's cock. For him it was necessary to take it easy, or he might orgasm too soon. Slowly he penetrated her, inch by inch.

When she felt him all the way in, his pelvis pressing hers, she let out a wail. As though in pain, she shrieked an animal sound of pleasure. It couldn't be held back any longer, she climaxed.

Feeling him more vigorously fuck her master's cunt, kept her going. She was soon riding a greater high, not expecting it to be possible. He spurted deeply into her with a groan of satisfaction. She lay back accepting all he had to give.

Hollie felt herself soaring, flying free. How much was the price of youth? Her master was keeping her young, and freed her from every worry in the world.

Four weeks of pleasure passed since the student party. Their relationship became firmly established, but like all good things it had to have an interruption. Again Nathanial called.

"It can't be avoided, Roger. Your parents have demanded your presence, and can't be held off any longer. Yes, I've informed them you are managing your affairs admirably. They sent the tickets as a fait accompli. They want you on that plane. The only problem I see is what to do with the slave," he stated.

"I'm not sure. I can't leave her here, alone," he said looking worried.

"I could look after her. Keep her safe for your return. As I said, I have a great deal of experience. She would be well looked after by my wife and daughter. You know them both and can be rest assured the slave will be in safe hands. We have a large home, and will ensure she comes to no harm. It is the best option, Roger, perhaps the only one," he said.

Roger nodded his head, while trying to think of an alternative. He looked at the ticket to Europe in his hands, knowing there was no alternative.

"Look at it as neutral ground, therefore better suited to approach your father. London is a more liberal place than here, so he has probably regained some of his youthful exuberance," Nathanial explained.

"He will probably be more susceptible to your new arrangements, more agreeable," Nathanial suggested.

"Yes, I suppose so," Roger agreed.

He asked questions and clarified the rules for her care. The trusted family friend reassured him that his slave would be under his care. She would become a domestic slave, only, nothing more. He promised yet again to look after her.

Roger called his slave into the room. She knew something was going on. Her demeanour was anxious, almost ringing her hands with worry.

"Please, master! Take me with you! Please don't leave me!" Hollie cried.

Roger explained again how important it was to visit his parents.

Hollie became angry with him, and remained defiantly quiet. If this was the way she was to be treated, abandoned like an old sock, he didn't deserve to be her master. Her thoughts crashed to a halt. It was exactly right! Wasn't this a way of escaping the madness she had fallen into?

"Yes, master, it is an opportunity. Sorry master, for making a fuss. Slave looks forward to her master's return," she quietly spoke, effectively biting back how she felt.

Nathanial was embarrassed over the emotional outburst. He was now satisfied with how well she had recovered.

"Very good," he said. "Messy farewells are best avoided I think. So, I wish you a bon voyage, and err, we must go," Nathanial announced.

Hollie was dressed modestly, yet felt small and fragile without her master in the imposing limousine. The important man was an experienced master so she felt anxious as to what would be expected of her. She had been informed he and his wife would look after her.

He wouldn't have the same hold over her, so there was hope of escape.

They arrived at an imposing house, larger even than Roger's parent's home. Standing in the entrance hall she felt like a waif and stray, brought in as a lowly serving girl.

"In there!" he told her. "Don't worry, you'll soon settle in, then it will be time to return to your master," he wanly smiled.

Hollie stood with head down in his study. She had determined to behave like an obedient slave girl. When they least expected it she would make a break for freedom. Roger kept money n their home, which would be just enough until she got a job. Anything would do, until she could rebuild her life again.

At least she was free of Roger's influence. After a few days she might even get back to some sort of normality.

"Where's your mother?" Nathanial asked.

At first Hollie thought he was asking her a question. A sudden gasp from the doorway kept her quiet. It was either a servant's daughter or his.

"I need your mother to take care of this slave," he sighed. "She needs to be fitted into our routine," he said.

Hollie dare not look up, playing at being a humble slave girl was so important. She knew by now how first impressions counted so much. He thought she was Roger's age, so everyone was sure to follow his lead. They would think it less likely that an adolescent was capable of escaping.

She smiled to herself, knowing this was her greatest chance to free herself from Roger. A pang of regret was strong, but she would fight it. Tonight she would miss him, and cry herself to sleep. She was prepared for that, knowing it would become easier over the next few days.

"You had better take charge of the slave. Show it around the house and make it comfortable," Nathanial said. "Run along, both of you," he added.

With head down, Hollie walked to the door, where the young woman stood. It sounded as though he didn't want to bother with someone else's slave. If left with her and the mother, she would have a greater chance of escaping.

Following the young woman, she wondered if there might be the opportunity of stealing some money here as well taking what she was due from Rogers home. All sorts of ideas raced through her head.

At the top of the stairs, along a corridor, they entered a room.

"At last!" the young woman gleefully yelped.

Hollie looked up from her daydream, and rapidly blinked her eyes.

"Well teacher, what a nice surprise!" the young woman announced, with a big grin plastered across her face.

"Angela," Hollie softly stated.