All Comments on 'Teacher Is Mistaken Ch. 13'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
slave responds

Master, your mixture of truth and fantasy is so brilliant as always and your slave is in a constant state of juicing!

jleetechiejleetechieover 11 years ago
Interesting

Not really sure I like this mom character, but I am fascinated by the reviewer in recent chapters who refers to herself as slave. Is this true, Story Teller? If so, is your story based on her in some way?

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 11 years agoAuthor
Slave Girl

As you ask about my slave, and she has decided to go semi-public, let me explain.

The first chapter of this series was inspired by an email from someone who shall remain anonymous. They mentioned an incident at school, when mistakenly grabbed by a student, for a brief moment. Of course even the first chapter is an exaggeration of that incident. My 'slave girl' (someone I have got to know and love over the years), liked the idea, and so chapter two was written. She is the one who pushes for the chains, collars and tight leather clothes, in my stories. I have to keep her happy, and she is very demanding, though the rewards are delectable.

The next chapter will probably be the last, as it seems to have run its course. Thanks for reading; other stories are being planned. Gary

aznlookinguyaznlookinguyover 11 years ago
No Way

Oh, come on now! How can the next chapter end it. Unless the chapter is at least 50 pages long! So much is unresolved and it is totally unkind to not tie up this excellent story with a bow and ribbon. Pony Girl? Angela. Her father. Roger. Summer. I suppose you are getting tired of it all, but I hope you keep going for some time!

Or send her to some sheik and start a new story equally hot, with the continued input from your slave girl.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 11 years agoAuthor
Slave girl

you can see why my slave Steph is such an inspiration on face book - gary bingham I'll see how it goes with this series. The characters will certainly need to conclude their adventures.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 11 years agoAuthor
Next Chapter

A lot of words, and action, but not enough to bring the story to a close. A rougher ride for everyone this time. The chains are pulled and holes filled and mistakes are made, so the maids are made. Sorry, getting a bit poetic here, and my writing is always no frills, unless on a French Maids outfit.

Well, the next chapter will be out in the next four days or so. And the next has been started.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more!!!

please dont let it end.. give us more

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 11 years agoAuthor
Next Chapter

it has been submitted, but Litorotica must be busy, as it hasn't been released yet. Its a long one, (not bragging) so worth waiting for. Another chapter is planned as a conclusion to current adventures. It will give Hollie a rest as she is becoming overwhelmed by the condition of slavery. More adventures may be written in the future, when Roger takes her to university with him as his personal slave girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow.

I was hoping Angela would get back into the mix. That was great!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES