All Comments on 'Teacher Is Mistaken Ch. 15'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 11 years agoAuthor
One more chapter

Been busy, so it took a long time to get this chapter out. It was supposed to tie everything together, but didn't work out that way. It means another long chapter to complete the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Keep It Up!

A few more of these chapters would be great!

The only problem I have with it right now is the fact that she would walk around without noticing that her skirt is up. The rest was good.

gumby42gumby42over 11 years ago
awesome

I like the plot twists. Am I the only one rooting for her to escape?

I got confused when you added nathanial. I had to read that part a couple times.

I look forward to see the next episode!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

great twist bt dnt keep the suspence long for next chapter...although an excellent story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

i'm with gumby, rooting for her escape....roger does not love her and her life is in his immature control. why should she ever apologize for not wearing panties when he's the one who dresses her?! why does he get off on punishing her for being naughty in situations he set her up in?! i am fearful for the 'auction' because i have no trust for roger to protect her.

Kenya46402Kenya46402over 1 year ago

She should have kept going and not stayed he don't love her at all. And the girl got what she deserved anyway for treating Hollie bad

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
7266 Followers
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES