Teacher Is Mistaken Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neither of them noticed two girls walk in. They were what Hollie was pretending to be, though her actions proved she was a young slut, whereas they just looked it. They were both eighteen and inexperienced. They stared at the woman bobbing her head up and down in the guys lap. They sidled behind a rack of shoes, mesmerised by the audacity of what was happening. They gripped each other's arms, with grins plastered on their faces.

Hollie meant to catch his cum in her mouth, save making a mess. Instead he leaned back in the chair groaning. His sperm splashed in her face and hair. As usual she wiped and licked it from her hand. She sucked his deflating cock, cleaning him up, and shoved it back into his pants.

He helped her off the floor, and she followed him to the cash desk. He handed over her old flats in a bag, without a word said. In a daze she moved to the door, still not seeing the two giggling girls.

She had to pass close to the two girls by the door, only then seeing them, or at least their shoes, for she was looking down in shame. She had blown the guy for a pair of shoes and stockings, which she still wore.

The braver of the two stepped in Hollies' way. "You've got his cum in your hair," she giggled. Seeing how quiet and submissive Hollie was, her supercilious attitude hardened to outright scorn.

The girl pulled a strand of cum from Hollies' hair, and held it up to her friend to see. Fresh giggles to break out. She gripped Hollies' chin, and pushed the finger of cum to her lips.

"Here slut, you missed a bit," she scornfully said. "Lick it up like a good little slut," she laughed.

Hollie licked the cum from her lips and the girls finger. At that moment she recognised the girls from high school; though thankfully not one of her students . So far she hadn't been recognised, so needed to get quickly away from them. The girl gripped her chin, holding her close.

"A blow job for a pair of shoes is a bad deal. This slut gives all adolescents a bad name," she told her friend. "What would you want in return Julie?" she asked her friend.

"I wouldn't, oh. Two pair?" Julie added, on seeing they were playing a game with the slut.

"Three pair at least," she said, with mock astonishment.

"Please, let me go, I need to meet someone," Hollie begged.

"In a hurry to blow for panties? You need some. What's your name slut?" she asked.

"Cindy," Hollie grudgingly replied.

"Being paid for sex makes you a what, Cindy?" she asked, squeezing hard Hollies' chin.

"A whore. I'm a whore, OK?" Hollie blurted out.

"A nasty little Cindy whore, with cum in her hair. That's what you are," the girl gleefully said to her friend. "Well?" the girl pointedly looked at Hollie.

"I'm a nasty little Cindy whore, with cum in my hair," Hollie whimpered. Her knees threatened to give way, she was so overcome with emotion. Her eyes filled with tears, from having her wicked behaviour blatantly rubbed in.

Her prestige had fallen so far in the last few weeks, there was no option, but accept this well founded abuse. Their attitude toward her would have been so different a few weeks ago. They recognised her for what she had become, and she had to accept it.

The girl let go of her chin, dismissing her with a wave of her hand. "Hey! Aren't you going to thank me? For helping you with the cum in your hair," she asked. The girl grabbed the back of the skirt, by the waist band, stopping Hollie from running off.

"Thanks!" Hollie said, without turning her head.

"Not good enough, Cindy slut. Call your betters, ma'am," she demanded. Still holding the back of the skirt, she lightly lifted the hem, and tucked it into the waistband.

"Thank you for helping me with the cum in my hair, ma'am," Hollie whimpered.

"That's better. You need to learn some manners, you dirty little whore. You can run along now, to whoever you're going to blow next, Cindy whore," the girl laughed, with her friend joining in. They watched Hollie totter away, balancing on the high heels, wiggling her exposed ass.

Hollie knew where Roger would be waiting for her. It was a coffee shop the far side of the mall. In the high heels it would take her awhile to make it. They clip clopped on the hard marble floor, echoing loudly. Glancing in a store window she could see there were still white flecks of cum in her hair.

She also noticed someone following, staring at her. A group of four young guys pointed and laughed at her, and began to follow along. Surely they hadn't seen the cum in her hair from over there.

"Nice ass, girl," one of them shouted, and they all boisterously laughed at her.

Hollie wanted to quicken her pace, but was afraid of falling, which would attract even more attention. The morning was wearing on, so when she crossed the junction of the two halls there were far more people around. Looking down didn't help, as it just showed off her hair, with streaks of cum stuck in it.

By zigzagging through the crowd she hoped to lose the followers. When a security guard stopped the now very loud guys, she was grateful. He hadn't noticed her, so she ploughed on, straight toward the coffee shop.

He was sitting outside the shop, reading a newspaper.

"Master!" Hollie sighed. She felt so much better from just standing before him. "Can we go, please!" Hollie implored him. Her tone of voice, stance, and facial expression radiated urgency.

"Your master hasn't finished his coffee yet. Besides, I want a full report before we leave," Roger demanded. She continued to stand there with an imploring look. "Do you want me to spank your bottom, here in public?" he asked.

"Sorry, Master," Hollie responded. Surely he could see the cum in her hair, so must guess why she needed to escape this busy place.

"Sit down and I'll get you a coffee," he said.

A man around forty, wearing a grey suit, with greying hair, looked up to see a beautiful young woman. She was standing with her back to him. It wasn't her beauty that held his stare, it was her bare bottom. With the back of the skirt hanging above it, and the stocking tops below, the firm peachy delight was a siren, calling to him.

She bent for a stool, to pull it from under the table. It became locked with another, so she had to use both hands to untangle it. Having been taught to always stand and bend with legs apart, she did just that.

On seeing her smooth pussy, the enticing siren became a warning bell. Prepared to look away from the young thing, he noticed something. Peering through the bifocals, he noticed her swollen lips were glistening. She wasn't a kid, she was a young woman. The young filly was in heat!

As she struggled with a stool, her bottom waggled from side to side. His snake was following and twitching with every movement of the alluring display. His grey day was sparkling with sex juices. Not only her sex was glistening now. As a gentleman he stood up to help a lady in difficulty.

Moving behind her he said. "May I help?"

"Thank you, sir," Hollie murmured.

Before she could move out of the way, he pressed against her. He guided her hand, to deftly pull the stool out. He put a hand on her shoulder to guide her onto it.

Hollie quietly gasped, and her eyes opened wide. She felt her bare bottom on the stool! When he pressed close she had felt his hardness, thinking the skirt was very thin. No wonder those men and those young guys were following her. She had been walking through the mall with her skirt up! Her face flushed brightly.

"Thank the gentleman for helping you, Cindy!" Roger admonished her.

She didn't feel like thanking him, for he had obviously seen her bare ass, and had taken advantage of her.

"Thank you, sir," Hollie mumbled.

"Properly Cindy, you know better than that, my girl," Roger pushed her.

"Thank you, sir, for helping me," she breathlessly said, looking up at him with a wane smile.

"My pleasure, young lady," he chuckled, and walked away. His gait was not so slow as usual, and he whistled brightly. The grey man had a bit of colour in his cheeks for a change.

A waitress came up to them, and brushed against her. Still feeling shocked, Hollie fell off the stool in surprise. Her legs were spread either side of the stool, with one entangled in the other stool. Everyone was watching her, though no one offered to help. She couldn't hear their words, though it was easy to figure out the meaning of their murmurs.

On her back with legs akimbo, she was showing off her wet pussy.

"Honey, come on, don't cry," the waitress said, helping her up off the floor. She had mistaken a grimace of humiliation for the beginning of a sob. She was all hands and helpfulness, not wanting to be blamed for knocking the girl off the chair.

"You're a big girl now, so make sure you wear panties, OK?" she whispered, while patting her hair. "Ooo, what's this in your hair, honey? Bubble gum?" The waitress put her glasses on to look at her fingers. She sniffed the congealing gob of cum, and took a step back. She could now see the young girl was a nasty young woman.

She grimaced and sneered at Hollie. She wiped the offended hand on her apron, and turned to Roger. Turning her back on Hollie was an unpleasant dismissive gesture.

Hollie looked at Roger wanting him to hurry up, before she died of shame. Instead he ordered another cup of coffee, for himself.

"Just stand there and keep out of trouble. You've shamed yourself here, and obviously in the shoe store," Roger told her.

"Yes, Master, sorry Master," Hollie whispered, not wanting other customers to overhear.

"You can tell me all about it when we get home, little slave girl," he said, not bothering to keep his voice down.

Hollie tried to bury a red face in her long hair, with head down, too ashamed to reveal her face in the crowded cafe.

He firmly gripped her hand, leaving the mall for home. Only a short while ago he was her student, now she trotted along behind him as his girl, or pathetic little sister. After all she had experienced it was easy to sink into the submissive role.