All Comments on 'Teacher Is Mistaken Ch. 16'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Terrible confusing mess, bad ending to a great series, clearly rushed

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

...I'm nor sure what the hell just happened, but I don't like it

frost1226frost1226over 11 years ago
Rushed

Good ending but seemed to be a little rushed

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalover 11 years ago
Can't be over....

The psychological ramifications of prolonged exposure to submission is sure to leave a mark or three that will be long in overcoming. If her new beau doesn't take on the role of master and help her adjust, she could be in a world of hurt when she runs into someone with a stronger streak in them. I would certainly like to see him take on a more dominating tone with her as they drive to California.

Bottom line, she needs to be a slave. I think all of these near escapes only serve to highlight that need by demonstrating just how quickly and easily she succumbs to domination again. What she hasn't had, though, is a complete domination (both mental and physical) over a long period. The "safe" dom'ing of her former master was too nice if you compare it to the training the pony girls are getting.

I would also like to see more on the development of our responsible part-time slave's turning. Hinting at it was nice, but now I really want to see more about how she goes from playing the role on her terms to being thoroughly indoctrinated as a piece of fuck meat. The blackmail possibilities are nice, but I like her internal dialogue where she's thinking about it even though there's nothing been even remotely suggested by her new master. Just the idea that she could be blackmailed is working on her psyche and causing her to see herself as an item, not a person. She desperately wants to be a slave, but she needs someone with a strong hand to take her and break her.

And, yes, I thought this episode was a bit rushed. Upon reflection, though, I think it wasn't so much a rush as simply a lot of different stories being told at the same time. Jumping from the main characters to the pony training to the part-timer to the auction to the escape.... It's a lot to fit into three short pages of text and still tell the tale with any kind of depth or heat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Please, someone write the next chapter, or a sequel. This great story cannot end like this. Hollie may become teacher again in California, and slave again.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 11 years agoAuthor
Right, OK

As guessed by everyone this chapter was supposed to tie up loose ends and quickly end the series. I thought readers were becoming bored, the theme was becoming too predictable, and I needed to move on to another fresh story. Instead, a whole new set of themes and ideas opened up. I shouldn't have shoved the pony-girls and an extra slave into the melting pot, though it might have worked in a novel, not a short story. The first chapter was supposed to be a one off, and just grew, to develop into the usual dominance / submission relationship which runs through all my stories. Tried hard to resist the theme, to make it a simple fun read, but couldn't help it. Hope the next chapter is better and more tightly written, Gary

randomname333randomname333over 11 years ago

I'm kinda sad to see our dear teacher escape her spiral of submission to Rodger. Was also looking forward to Angela becoming Rodger's second slave as well.

steph2004stersteph2004sterover 11 years ago
thank you

thank you, Master, for a story that kept me in a constant state of juicing and many good cums. slave knows you wanted to stop at one or two chapters, and she wheedled and whined for more. You are the best. hugzzzzzzzzzz

wobblyhgirlwobblyhgirlover 11 years ago
Thank you

I would always come back to see what I was up to. :) I'm a little sad to see it end but it must have been a chore for you to keep writing this when you wanted to move on to other things. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
continue in california

She should get a job teaching in California and live with Mark but switch it up so she can seduce female students and staff into threesomes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice

A happy ending to a sordid tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES