Teacher Is Mistaken Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill crumpled to the ground, cursing. Hollie pulled Mark back, as Bill made a grab for him. Clawing at the air, he fell forward onto his face. On his elbows he shouted at the pair, as they ran off. Mark hobbled a few steps, with Hollie supporting him. She kicked off her heels enabling her to move faster.

"This way," he panted. The adrenaline was running high, helping to hide the pain in his foot. He searched his pockets for the keys; trousers, jacket, trousers again, frantically delving in, and furiously patting his clothes. He found them in the trouser pocket first searched.

"You drive," he said, throwing her the keys.

"Where are we going?" Hollie asked. The excitement had broken her tormented demeanour. She was still a slave, but now she was on the run. A patrol car, with flashing lights, pulled into the parking lot as they left. At last the principal had acted. It had almost been too late, but this young man had saved her.

"Turn left," he breathed heavily, still pumped up from the fight.

At last they arrived at his home. "My parents are away, so you'll be alright," he said, urging her in.

There was nowhere else to go, so she followed him. The lights of his bedroom seemed bright after the dim auditorium, and the darkness outside. She stood in the doorway, feeling nervous, and out of place. It was an ordinary boys room, with a kids past still clinging to the walls, and corners of the room. A model airplane, a telescope, and other boyish things littered his private space.

"What are you going to do with me now?" she timidly asked. It was a strange question, coming from his teacher. It was natural enough for a runaway slave girl.

He patted the bed beside him. A few weeks ago it would have been an outrageous gesture. Now she was a humble slave, used to obeying others bidding, unused to refusing anyone. The small insignificant movement of sitting next to him, on his bed, was full of meaning for her.

He put an arm around her, and she deeply sighed. She had been his teacher, but couldn't expect the slightest respect she once held in the classroom. He had seen her naked, wearing chains, and played with her sex in a dreadful way. He had pulled on the chains, rubbing her nipples, as they tugged on her pussy lips.

Angela's party had degenerated into an orgy, where this eighteen year old student had taken her. Bent over, with her face in Angela's pussy, he had grabbed her hips and fucked her. How could he resist her wriggling bare ass, and bare pussy? He had known she was his teacher, and gloried in fucking her.

"Tell me all about it. What happened? How did you get into this mess?" he calmly asked.

The sincerity and purity of his attitude reached inside to tear at her guts. She sobbed inconsolably in his arms. He cuddled her and spoke soothingly in her ear. The same ear she had received nasty instructions from that horrid man.

She wanted to turn her head, for it seemed wrong to hear such sweet consoling words, after hearing such filth from Bill. Not realising she had, her face turned toward him, and they kissed. A light innocent kiss. A tender touch, yet electrifying all the same.

"Sorry," he whispered.

"It's all right," she murmured. She almost added it was nothing after what they had done before, and all that she had submitted to in recent weeks.

He seemed to read her mind. "That was the first time, for me. At Angela's party," he explained.

She shuddered at the idea of it. "I'm no good. No good for you. I'm just a nasty slut," she said; all out of tears, unable to justify herself, not deserving of his sympathy or help.

"You can have me again if you like. Just use me and send me on my way," she determinedly spoke.

"No! Tell me what happened to you. You're a lovely person, you weren't like this in class," he earnestly spoke.

Hollie remembered the dire game Roger made her play in class, and cringed. He was right, she had been innocent of these feelings only weeks ago. How easily she had corrupted herself. Humiliation had fuelled her lust, pushing her deeper into accepting the dark side of her personality.

Despite her reticence, she began trying to explain, for his sake. Soon she was spilling her secrets to him, glossing over most of it, unable to relate every sordid detail of her downfall. She took complete responsibility for what happened, not mentioning Roger by name.

"He didn't look after you. You said a master should, but he didn't," Mark commented when she dried up.

She shrugged, unable to say more. How could she tell him it was a classmate, someone his own age and knew, who mastered her. Roger was so young, of course he couldn't be expected to look after her.

"Please, Mark. Just let me go. I need to escape all this, and try to lead a normal life," she begged.

The plea drove home how vulnerable she was. She had too quickly drifted into the role of slave, to this nice young man. Everyone she came into contact with had become her master or mistress, because the feeling of servitude had taken over so completely.

"Where will you go?" he asked.

"I don't know! All I know is that I must get away from here, from all that has happened. Thank you, Mark, for helping me. I shall never forget what you have done for me," she sincerely spoke, with heartfelt gratitude.

"California," he said.

"What?" Hollie asked.

"My parents have an apartment in California. You could hide out there," he said with growing enthusiasm. "It's a bit run down, but it would do. They wanted me to go there, to air the place and make sure it's alright. I could drive you. I'll leave a note, we could go now!" he enthused.

"I've no money, nothing to wear," she sheepishly told him.

"I haven't used any of my summer allowance. Too busy with computer games. I think that's why they made the offer, to get me out of this room. You could get a job, once settled in. It'll be a new start, you'll be free, and will soon recover," he encouraged.

"Come on, you can have some of my sisters clothes. She's got loads of makeup and everything you'll need," he said, pulling her out of his room.

"I'll leave you to it. Let me know when you're ready. I'll pack some stuff," he laughed, liking the idea of freeing her, and of having something special to do.

"Wait. You'll have to help me out of this corset," she awkwardly said.

Hollie compliantly stood in the middle of his room, letting the young guy undress her. He took his time, careful not to touch her inappropriately. It was difficult not to stare at her body, as he unwrapped it. He had seen her naked before, but here in his bedroom, it was far and away more exciting.

Eventually she stood before him, looking shy and so very sexy. The black silk corset gripped her waist, and pushed a pair of soft breasts into an enticing cleavage. She turned around for him to unfasten the laces. Her bare bottom was so close to him, he had to take a step backward, away from the temptation.

He took a deep breath to steady his nerves. With hands trembling, he untied the bow, and began unwinding the lace ribbon from the eyes, pulling it through, freeing her body.

He held the corset in his hands, staring in the mirror at the vision of loveliness. His teacher was standing in his bedroom, wearing stockings, and a thong. It was a fantasy come true. His breathing was almost a pant, as though he had sprinted a mile.

The bulge in his suit trousers grazed her bottom. "Sorry," he said, with a whispery hoarse voice.

"It's all right, Mark," she reassured him. Hollie turned to him, not bothering to cover her near naked body. It was partly from the habit of being naked, though why should she cover herself, before the hero who rescued her. He had seen her naked in far more salubrious circumstances.

She had been thinking about what to do while he undressed her. She was completely dependent upon him, and she believed he would help her to freedom. She owed him so much already, and needed him more. It didn't matter if it was the slut influencing her thinking. This time she wanted to give way to the slut, ready to give herself to him.

"Mark," she whispered. "I want to," she earnestly said. Hollie got down on her knees.

Mark quickly lifted her up with both hands under her arms. "No! You don't have to any more. You're free, don't you understand?" he exclaimed. He wanted her, but resisted the urge.

"I want you to make love to me, Mark. I want to reward you, and this is the only way I can repay you. Please! Make me yours. I want you to free me by taking me. I can't explain it, just believe me. It's what I need. Please!" she implored, with deep feeling, reaching out to him.

He wrapped his arms around her naked body to guided his teacher to his bed. They kicked off the books and guy stuff, making a nest in the covers.

"Hold me tight, kiss me," she passionately demanded.

Their lips touched, and she opened her mouth to him, letting him take her, entwining her tongue with his. They lay together smooching, caressing, murmuring to each other. She enjoyed so much his innocent boyish declarations of adoration, she wanted it to last forever.

She tried to pull the thong off but couldn't reach, with his arms gripping her tight. The stockings were around her ankles, now free of the corset straps. She too felt free, to make the decision to give herself to him, rather than just be available.

"Mark, please! Unwrap your present. It's my gift to you. Freely given, please except it," she pleaded.

At first he didn't understand what she meant. With a guiding hand, he moved down the bed, between her legs, and pulled the wrapping from his gift. She watched him slowly lower his lips to hers. He planted a delicate kiss on her pussy. She couldn't help opening her legs, just as her pussy was opening up to him.

He was unsure what to do with it. It was one thing laughing with friends about sucking a pussy, but this was real. Besides, this was his teachers shaved pussy, not a dirty photo in a magazine. The sight of it so close, so available, prevented him spurting his load.

Hollie saw the look of wonder on his face, and realised this was all new to him. The idea of guiding his innocence gave her a wonderful feeling of liberation. She was the master here. She had learnt a great deal over the last few weeks, and would take great pleasure in teaching him all she knew.

She took his head in both hands to guide him up to her breasts. "Kiss them gently," she whispered. "Suck my nipples, that's it, that's so nice, you're wonderful," she cooed.

The arousal was devoid of humiliation, yet she was becoming passionate, beginning to need him in a good way. She pulled him further up, and ardently kissed him. Feeling his hard cock slide up her thigh had her breathing heavily.

"Make love to me, Mark," she said, with carefree abandon.

He lifted his hips, worrying about position himself properly. His cock slid between her lips, too far up. He felt her hand wrap around him, guiding it.

"Push, that's it! Slowly. All the way in. Oh! Mark! Yes! Keep going! Faster, deeper, yes! Fuck me, fuck me hard. Oh god, yes! Do it to me, fuck me hard. Fill me up, give me your spunk," Hollie yelled at him.

A guttural whimpering noise burbled from her throat. "Keep still! Don't move," she unnecessarily told him. Her body and mind revolved around his cock. Spasms rocked her being, from her belly to her finger tips, by way of her nipples. They felt hot, glowing with pleasure.

"Oh Mark!" she croaked from a dry throat.

He couldn't say a thing. He lay with his full weight upon her naked body, crushing her into the bed. He wanted to lift himself up, to let her breath, but his arms were weak, as his whole body was. It felt as though she had drained him. The feeling of her vagina gripping his cock was magnificent.

He had his teacher in his bed, fucking her! He had made her orgasm. He had spurted his cum into her, and she had loved it. The euphoria was tinged with guilt, with the idea that he had once again, taken advantage of her. This time she had wanted him he justified, and pushed the guilt aside.

He slid to her side, and she cradled his head in her breasts. He nuzzled them, and sucked on the sensitive nipples. The fire was still alight, a dyeing flame, yet enjoyable.

"We better get dressed," she encouraged, with a kiss to his forehead, and a squeeze with her arms.

He reluctantly let go of her breasts, to kiss her deeply. He didn't know what to say, though his warm smile was all she needed.

"Full marks young man. You've passed sex education part one. You'll have to study hard for part two," she teased.

"I'll need lots of practical exercises to pass," he laughed.

"One thing though," she said, in a stern tone of voice. "Next time you bring a teacher home, strip her naked, and screw her. Politely thank her, young man," she playfully admonished him.

"Thank you Miss. Thank you for helping me with my homework," he laughed, and slapped her ass.

"No time for part two, we need to get going," she firmly stated.

"I'm looking forward to the ride, are you?" he grinned.

"Are you telling me I've got to pay you in kind for a ride to California?" she asked.

"Yes!" he teased back. "A ride for a ride," he laughed.

"For the sake of your education, I guess I must," she imperiously answered, and burst out laughing.

Hollie instinctively knew she could remain in control this time.