All Comments on 'Teacher Is Mistaken Ch. 18'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
FerrumitzalFerrumitzalalmost 11 years ago

Good stuff. Can't wait to see how the story develops now that the pony girls are back in the picture. And this ambassador's wife? That could be very interesting, and I think it could use a spin-off all its own.

I see you have her slipping slowing into the non-con slave role with all of her self-imposed controls removed and her enjoying it. What's next? Piercings? Tattoo? Blackmail?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Leelee's comment

The best story yet. I could be Hollie. Don't even quit telling this story

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedalmost 11 years ago

This is what hollie needed. i think this new master will be great. Maybe this master will at least let her work outside of the home and have a normal life so to say. great chapter. i'm not surprised that nathaniels wife and daughter were so embedded into the pony girl role they were there long enough. can't wait for more :-)

duncmiesterduncmiesteralmost 11 years ago
split story

I'm wondering if you could divide the story into two separate main stories now to give each the attention they need until they collide together again in the future. I've always enjoyed the way you tease the characters but now you are not spending the proper time with each one.

jleetechiejleetechiealmost 11 years ago
Commend and ...

i commend the author for continuing this story, but for me, the excitement has gone out of it. the early chapters were among the best of all time, but now...i think the story can be saved if angela becomes the main character and we see her humiliation and subjugation by roger. bye, hollie, you seem to have found what you desire.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES