Teacher Is Mistaken Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachael wore expensive designer dresses to society balls, charity events, and official government events entertaining foreign dignitaries. Dressed as a whore for this young man was both humiliating and exciting. She was standing before him, buzzing with sexual tension.

She could see she had his full attention. He was looking her over, deciding what to do with her. She was prepared to do anything her master cared to demand. However demeaning and disgusting, she would submit to his demands. She needed to feel his cock inside her, so hoped he would eventually fuck her.

If it meant he wanted to use her mouth or asshole, so be it. Just so long as he eventually filled her vagina with cum, she would be happy.

"Bend over the sofa," he demanded.

The sound of his voice was deep and masterful, sending a thrill of anticipation through her entire body. She couldn't make her usual pose in the heels, but this was near enough.

"You're not wearing panties," he said.

For a moment she didn't know if she was in trouble, or not. She desperately tried to remember what her master had told her. Hearing him approach made her tremble. She forget everything to concentrate, and anticipate what he wanted.

"Naughty girl, forgetting your panties, and showing off your lovely ass," Roger commented. He slapped her full rounded bottom, enjoying her little yelps.

Her master was teasing her! He wasn't displeased at all. Her heart began to beat faster.

"Sorry, Master. Your slave will try harder to please her master," Rachael pleasantly sighed.

There was no need to pull the dress up. Leaning over the sofa had pulled it around her hips, revealing a bare ass. He lightly slapped her a few more times, cupping his hand for an effective clapping sound without hurting too much.

She was enjoying the sting and humiliation. A young guy was spanking her bare bottom, which was so delightfully inappropriate. She could feel her pussy juicing again. It had earlier, when getting dressed for him. If she wasn't careful the stocking tops would be glistening with her sex juices.

"Open your legs, slave. Wider!" he demanded.

She shuffled her feet apart, careful not to twist an ankle. At last he told her to kick them off. He must be ready to mount his bitch! She quivered from the build-up of passion.

She felt his hand rub soothing balm on her cheeks. They weren't sore enough for that, and guessed what he intended. Feeling his fingers rub the grease into her bottom confirmed her fears.

His cock nudged her asshole, pressing firmly and persistently. She felt the head squeeze in, and gasped. Her sphincter gripped it tight before she could relax. She was an obedient slave and must give in to her master, so tried hard to loosen up.

He felt her open up to him and pushed in a little more. Eventually his cock was buried deep into her ass. His balls pressed against her soaking wet lips and stuck there for a moment before he pulled back. Another firmer penetration was pushed home. He held her pinned to the sofa. She was breathing heavily, not enjoying his use of her ass, but accepting it, as it was her duty.

It felt so tight he wouldn't be able to hold on for very long. He pulled back slowly, prolonging the feel of the tight grip. Unable to resist he began to piston in and out of her.

She silently wailed with anguish from knowing he was going to use her bottom. She wanted her master to fill her pussy with cum, not this.

He jerked his cock tight into her ass, pushing hard, flattening her cheeks with his thighs. He held it deep, while spurting strings of cum up her ass. Finished with his slave he withdrew a shrinking cock from her asshole.

Rachael moaned softly from disappointment. She lay bent double over the back of the sofa.

He lay back on the thick deep pile of the carpet. "Clean me up, slave," he commanded.

In anticipation she had wet wipes and towels ready. She carefully attended to his flaccid member, stroking it with wipes and towelling him dry. She cleaned her thighs, which were sticky with her own anticipatory juices. She poked a wipe up her ass, to soak up some of master's cum that was about to leak from her asshole.

"Get me ready, slave," he casually said.

Rachael almost pounced upon him. Her master wasn't finished with her yet! Would he fulfil her hopes, or just use her mouth? If he cum in her mouth it would be alright, but she really did need a good fucking.

With hands and lips she worked upon her little master. She sucked him into her mouth, and fondled his balls. Feeling him beginning to grow was exciting.

She wished she could please her master by sucking him down her throat. She gagged so badly she dare not try. At least he hadn't insisted she learn to do it. It saddened her to watch him admiring the pony-girls, sucking those feeding tubes down their throats. She really wished she could please him that way.

She sucked his growing cock into her mouth, just short of the back of her throat. She didn't want to highlight her inability by choking. Twisting her tongue around the wonderful cock, feeling it growing big excited her.

She had missed what her master said, from being so absorbed. His cock sprang from her mouth to bounce upright.

"Sorry master, please tell me what to do," she said.

"I said, help yourself, slave," he repeated.

"Oh! Master! Thank you, master," she cried. Unsure what do next she kissed the head of her masters cock in gratitude. She could fuck herself on master's cock! Which way was she to do it?

She straddled his legs, careful not to kick him , and lowered herself, facing her master.

"Thank you master," she whispered, and sat on his cock to feel it penetrate her.

This is where she needed it, and it was wonderful to have the opportunity to ride her now very big master. She pushed down slowly revelling in the feeling of his hard cock pressing against the walls of her vagina. It was all the way in, and it felt so very good to be full. Knowing he would take a long time to cum, she took her time, enjoying every slow journey up and down his cock.

He reached up to stroke her breasts, with palms gently rubbing her nipples. He wondered if he should have them pierced. A private visit to a friend's tattoo parlour was needed to have her slave number permanently imprinted on her. While there both Rachael and Angela should have their nipples pierced.

He watched her screwed up face knowing she was nearly there, so he began to work her breasts harder. He pinched the nipples and squeezed her breasts. One hand went down between them to rub her clit. Her heavy breathing turned to panting. She moaned and cried out, suddenly stopping with his cock imbedded deep inside.

The evident ecstatic look on her face brought him to an orgasm. He jerked his hips to bounce her breasts around. It was a short lived movement. They both heavily exhaled sounds of satisfaction, and she fell into his arms. He held her tight against his chest, with her head next to his.

"You are a wonderful slave-girl. Your master is so very pleases with his lovely slave. He is going to brand you with his ownership number," he whispered in her ear.

"Yes! Oh yes, master. Your slave-girl is all yours, master," she cried out. The orgasm was still alive and kicking throughout her body, influencing her feelings. There wasn't a trace of humiliation from submitting to this young guy as her master. With intense feelings and a body trembling with passion, she would submit to anything.

Roger sighed with happiness. He had two willing slaves, ready to serve him. All he had to do was figure out what to do with Angela. She wasn't a natural submissive like the other two. Should he dominate and train her until she too submitted?

He had promised his father to keep them safe and out of the way, until the situation with their husbands had been finalised. That included Angela, so he had to do something about her rebelliousness.

He thought about Hollie, his teacher, and what had been learnt about training her. His teacher had been made into a slave-girl, so surely he could tame Angela.