All Comments on 'Teacher Strips'

by Stripemoff

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantasy

Every school boys fantasy . Thouroughly enjoyed . Hope for a sequel . Maybe involve a few if the girls next time ?

Thank you .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

A very sexy story, that's how to motivate people to pass their exams.

Only_connectOnly_connectabout 3 years ago

Very effective and horny. So nicely from the teacher's own (rather breathlessly innocent) point of view.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff10 months ago

I ran across this hidden gem, and I gave it 4 *. My biggest issue was her lying to her husband. Poor schmuck, something like this will happen, again. And again!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Brilliant, I had a teacher at school who would lean over to look at my work and I could see her titties in her bra, she would sit on her desk to read aloud and every boy in the class could see up her skirt, she always wore stockings and lacy panties, I would be awake most of the night jerking off after one of her lessons, a few years later I worked with her husband, he didn't know I had been a pupil, and he told me his wife was a teacher who would deliberately flash her tits and up skirt to excite the boys, then come home and tell him all about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Should have included the girls. More interesting.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Sex did not need to be included just a very good strip show. All show you should have discussed this with your husband and write it that her husband agrees with it. If all the kids pass grade she gets a promotion. Also I agree, the girls should have been involved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous