Teacher Strips

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gulped as my pen scratched out my signature, as easy as that.

They had me now. There was no going back. What the hell had I done?

I realised my first mistake when they reminded me that I had to show my legs again every Friday afternoon until the exams.

"It is in the contract Miss, under Mrs Asher's duties."

"I don't remember seeing that: And "contract!" where did that come from? I cried with mock indignation. "It's just a paper isn't it? What are you, budding lawyers?"

"Well, anyway, it's there alright."

They showed me. They were right. There it was the bottom of the page. It was my fault for not reading the damn thing properly. (Miss Lushbody messes up)

But, secretly I was very pleased that I was going to be doing it. They had been working hard and I needed to keep the carrot dangling. Keep them interested and all that. So, that's what I started to do for them every Friday at 4.00. (After the bell)

It kept them back a bit, but, there was always full attendance: The girls always got away quickly, so they never knew about the boys little treat.

And, I must confess that I loved doing it. My justification being that It helped to keep my boys in line. Each time I did it, I got my skirt up a little higher, much to their delight. Showing more and more of my shapely long legs. And sometimes, if I was in the mood, they got a brief glimpse of my panties. They all liked that. And while they headed home, I rushed into the ladies again to finger my clit and pussy. Oh God, even a mini-display like that was working me up. And, as the boys rightly pointed out, it was good practice for the full strip which, I could be doing for them later in the year. I just had to think about that possibility and I got really excited...

The weeks rolled on and Easter came and went. I gave out lots of homework for them to do over the holidays and despite cries of protest, everybody handed in the work. It was amazing. Then Pete Smith left to take on an apprenticeship, so I was down to 8 guys. Well, 7 really if you don't count Isaac. He must have been on drugs, because, he just sat at the back with an open mouth and eyes focused far away. (Anyway, one less to strip for was my immediate thought when Pete told me he was going)

Amazingly, we got through a full year curriculum in less than 4 months. I had ticked off all the boxes and when the Ofsted inspectors arrived, they were reasonably impressed. I was proud of my class. They had backed me all the way and when the official report came through there was even a little mention of what a good job I had been doing.

"How on earth have you managed it?" Asked a puzzled, but, appreciative Mr Carstairs one day when he called me in for a chat.

"Oh, we found some common ground," I was able to say. And, of course, it was the truth.

"Well, however you've managed it, you've done a fabulous job" he said.

But, then he didn't know about my promise to do a striptease.

The GCSE exams came round and soon it was just a case of waiting for those results.

With more time on my hands, I started to watch that porn video again; watching it over and over again. I was beginning to enjoy the end a bit more. The part where they all got to shag her, one after the other...I noted the ecstatic look on Miss Lushbody's face. Brilliant acting? or was it real? It looked damn real to me. Usually, I was naked after copying her striptease routine. And now, I couldn't seem to stop masturbating afterwards.

Did I really want to do the striptease for my boys, together with the "other stuff?" That was what I was thinking about as I toyed down below. I knew I would be very disappointed if I didn't get the chance.

Then, the results came through and were posted on a big board in the school's reception area. There were the usual mixed emotions of joy and tears as the pupils gathered around. My heart was thumping wildly. How had they done? I was desperate to know but I couldn't bear to look. If they had all failed I would be so disappointed and not just for academic reasons. So I just went back to the classroom.

After a short while, my lot came back into the room and from the way they were grinning, I knew they had done well.

I got that pounding in my heart again, as one by one they told me what they'd done. My throat went as dry as dust.

I wrote it up on the blackboard. Most of them had achieved C grade passes. That's when I knew for certain that my fate was sealed.

Billy Jones 4/ Ray Mullins 3/ Dave Watkins 2/ Donny Rollins 2/ Frank Oates 1/

Jack Kelsey 2/ Mike Dawson 2- the girls got 9, altogether.

It was incredible, because, my class had achieved no less than 25 GCSE grade C's not to mention a lot of other lesser grades. My headmaster and all of the staff were astounded. "How did you do it?" They all asked.

I reckoned that all this success wouldn't do my career any harm at all.

But, all I could think about was the realisation that now I would have to do the striptease for my class. I would have to display my naked body for them all to see. As Ray Mullins had so delicately put it, they would get to see "tits, legs, pussy, everything."

They would also find out that I shaved my pussy; well almost shaved, because, I liked to leave a little "landing strip" to prove I was a real blonde. I remembered that one of them had wanted to know. Soon, they would be able to get a real good look at it and see for themselves. As I had that thought, I bit my lip and flushed with shame. What was I thinking about? Me, a married woman exposing her private parts for young boys to drool over? I hoped to hell my husband never found out: But, as for calling it off? No way. I couldn't wait to display myself. I was looking forward to it as much as my boys.

Although, I had started out with a "no-nonsense" short hair style at the beginning of the school year, I had purposely let my blonde hair grow to shoulder length in the last couple of months. I wanted to look more like the porn star on the video I was obsessed with. Also, for my forthcoming performance, I had a plan to put it into braids like she did and this was because I thought it looked sexy and would excite my male audience. And, copying her again, I would also be wearing 4 inch heels to make my legs look longer and sexier.

Someone shouted something out and it broke me out of my thoughts.

I knew what they wanted.

Now that the euphoria of their successes had died down, my forthcoming performance was all they wanted to talk about. When and where was it going to happen?

Billy, my brightest pupil, had an answer for that one too.

"Miss, there's a pub not far from here that has a room they use as a small concert hall. It's very private and you can have a lock-in. You could do it there."

I considered this and like the others realised that it was an excellent idea. I had been worried for ages at the prospect of doing it in the classroom. There was a strong chance for us to get caught on school premises and that would have been the end of my teaching career. There was further discussion on details and I told him to book up the room. I even gave him some money to do it and a bit more for some booze. Money, that I had borrowed from my husband the previous evening. Of course, he was unaware what he was actually funding.

Billy said the landlord would let us do a lock-in and keep it strictly private, if we bought the booze and hired the venue from him. "It's just an end of college celebration," Billy had told him. And, seeing that everyone there would be 18+ on the night, it was all legal and above board.

So...everything was arranged.

It struck me how good Billy was at taking charge. I was his teacher and at 27 I was 9 years older than him, but, he always seemed one step ahead.

"What do you think?" He said. "Start at seven? I'll make sure the place is tidy and organise some chairs for your... erm... customers. There's also a changing room at the back."

Was there anything this guy hadn't thought of? No wonder he had done so well at the exams.

The night of the striptease came around, finally. By then, I was desperate to do my act. Every time hubby went out, I had got in some practise. Miss Lushbody was getting competition.

------------------------------------------------------

I was ever so nervous, as I drove down to the pub that night; nervous, but very excited. A couple of the guys met me at the door, said I looked sensational. That gave me a boost, because, I had spent ages getting my hair and make-up just right.

It was 6.45 p.m. I knew that because I had looked at my watch about 6 times on the way over. On the back seat, I had my stuff. I had fished out my old graduation hat and cape for my act, as I wanted to look exactly like Miss Lushbody. Underneath, I would have a bodice, stockings and suspenders together with a pair of sexy black lace panties. I was ready, God was I ready.

I checked the place out. It was perfect and just as Billy had described. He had also tidyed up as promised and there was a front row of chairs positioned close to a small elevated stage. Music was already playing and I was informed that the piece I was going to use for my striptease was ready when I was.

My audience was all there waiting, and, no doubt pleased to see that I had turned up and was going through with it.

Billy padlocked the door to the big room. We wouldn't be disturbed. He had the landlord's promise.

"Oh God, please get me through this" I prayed, as I went into the small changing room near the back wall.

I checked my make-up in the mirror again, still perfect and not a hair out of place. Taking a deep breath, I took off my street clothes and donned THE outfit.

I was ready. Opening the door slightly, I gave the signal for the music to start, Then, I went out onto the stage. Suddenly, a spotlight came on. It was like I was a professional, although, I had never done it in public before. However I was confident, that all that practise copying Miss Lushbody was going to see me through.

The guys cheered and gave me a big round of applause. That gave me more confidence. I knew then that they were on my side.

Beforehand, I had reminded them again that there were to be no photos or videos taken. It was something that had been agreed upon earlier in proceedings. I had too much to risk otherwise. In this, Ray, was my enforcer.

Then the music started and I started to dance to it as I had practised many times. I had copied the sexy movements of Miss Lushbody and she was one of the best I had ever seen.

The act went well and very smoothly. I got everything right, every move perfect. First the cape then the hat came off. Then swaying and dancing I undid the zip at the back of the bodice. My slim, shapely figure was revealed. Also, there was now a lot more female flesh for the boys to savour. The excitement in the room seemed to be rising and I was enjoying myself, more than I ever thought I would.

Then, teasing them, I took off my bra. I got murmurs of approval then some wolf whistles. I was feeling great and in control. They liked my tits; "quite a handful" was how my hubby put it. But, he wouldn't be handling them tonight.

Then, I put my foot up on a chair and began to unfasten my stockings. Nice and slow I did it, just like Miss Lushbody. Then, seductively, I slid the stockings down each leg. More whistles of admiration, but, I knew already that they liked my long shapely legs. They had said so many times when I had done the sample treat for them in the classroom.

Now, I was standing there in just my panties and high heels. Time for more teasing as the music continued to provide real atmosphere. The lighting obviously helped (well done Billy)

Then I had them spellbound, as, slowly and tantalisingly I eased down the panties.

"Oooh" they shouted as my vagina came into play. Proudly, I stood with my long legs planted apart to let them have a look: A good, long look. They would see I was a real blonde: And not just their teacher, but, a beautiful, sexy woman. Everyone present seemed to be focused hard on my vagina, as I felt their eyes burning into me. Erotic shivers trembled through me as I thrust my pussy meaningfully towards the boys. They inched closer, heads grouped together; within sniffing distance, as they say.

"Look at your teacher," I was effectively saying "look at her cunt. "I am exposing my most private parts for YOU."

I felt myself getting wet and knew with certainty that I would be heading down the same erotic path as Miss Lushbody.

As a matter of fact, I couldn't wait to be their sexual plaything. I had developed that kind of emotional feeling for all of them.

To finish off, I turned round and went on all fours pushing my ass up and out; spreading my knees to give them the maximum view of my ass and pussy. What a sight I must have presented to those horny young men. By doing this, I was going well beyond what I had planned to do, but, I was desperate to bare my full femininity to them. It was, in effect, the erotic surrender of this 27 year old, married female teacher, to her young male pupils.

"Stay like that Miss," someone barked out and I was glad to comply with the order. I held my pose knowing they would be staring hard at my girly charms. I sighed, happy to expose myself to my young male students. It was what I had fantasised about ever since the idea of a striptease had come to me.

At that moment, I had never been so excited in my whole life.

After that, they were lining up to get at me and to be honest I found it almost Impossible to choose between them. I liked them all...wanted them all.

But, Billy with his top exam result was first.

"Steady boys. We've got all night." shouted Ray. He was right, I wasn't going anywhere. My husband thought I was at an Art class.

That was when I reminded them all about condoms. It was a subject that I had repeated often enough to them during sex education and they had come well prepared.

As Billy was kissing me, I felt his fingers on my pussy. "Oooh" I groaned. This boy could do anything he wanted to me. He was my favourite. The others would see me allowing his advances, but, I didn't care, the striptease had got me so horny I needed lots of sexual attention.

I let Billy have a quick feel, but, the clamour from the boys I had worked up to a frenzy, all wanted a piece of me. Before he was pushed away, I whispered that he could have me later and he was happy with that. Also, it was something for me to look forward to.

And, It was all out in the open now. The boys knew that sex was well and truly on the agenda and that I was up for anything. Rotas, papers, contracts were out the window now. As far as I was concerned they could all fuck me. I was a bitch in heat.

They were all grabbing me at once, but, Ray stepped in to sort them out. He was a big lad; they weren't going to mess with him. He commandeered me then for his own sexual use by taking me back into my dressing room.

When we got there, I noticed with dismay that all my clothes were gone. There was no way I was getting out of there anytime soon.

Ray unzipped and took out his impressive cock. It was thick and fully erect and looked about 7 inches long. I purred with pleasure as I took in in my hand. This was just what I needed. He stood me against the wall and I spread my legs apart. My pussy was so wet I hardly felt him pushing it in to me. He was going to be the first to fuck me and probably not the last.

"Oh, Oh, Ray" I gasped as he pushed it up and inside my vagina. All the way in.

"I've wanted to fuck you for months Mrs Asher", he said reminding me that I was a married woman. But, at that moment my husband was the last thing on my mind. I was getting very excited sexually and he wasn't going to be a part of it. In fact, come to think about it, he was hardly ever part of it.

Before I could think of anything else, Ray kissed me, his tongue snaking inside my mouth and finding mine. Meanwhile, his big cock continued to dominate and ravage my pussy. It was such a size and he was intent on giving me full measure. In and out, In and out he hammered into me. I was getting the best fuck I'd had in many a long day and that included my unknowing husband.

" Hurry up in there" someone shouted, but, Ray just kept on fucking me with a piston- like thrusts.

"Oh Ray," I moaned, as he kept on bouncing my ass off the wall.

"They'll just have to fucking wait," he growled. "Teacher is mine."

He came, minutes later, with a triumphant shout as I felt his semen spurt inside. As he took his condom clad cock out, I leaned back against the wall and groaned. What a fuck that had been! One of the best ever!

Then Billy came to take me up on my promise. "I've found this room," he told me." I didn't hesitate to go with him. At that moment I would have followed him anywhere.

It was a small first aid room, but, with a bed in the corner. Trust him to have cleverly sussed it out.

"Is this part of the pub," I asked fearing he had found another entrance.

"Sort of," he said "but, it's within the locked area."

There was a fresh cover on the bed and he lay me down on it. Somehow, I felt that I would be spending a lot of time in here before I would be able to leave.

First he had a good feel of my naked body. Kissing the parts he liked best. And he liked a lot. "What a fantastic body you have Miss," he growled.

"Oh Billy," I sighed.

I had looked forward to him ravaging me like this and he didn't disappoint. His hands seemed to be everywhere.

Then he spread my legs and worked two fingers into my slippery cunt before frigging me in a slow but steady piston like rhythm. I swooned in ecstasy...

"I've dreamt about doing this to you Miss every night since you first mentioned the idea of stripping."

"You can call me Andrea now, Billy, since school is over now."

"No"...he said adamantly. "It's got to be Miss or Teach. Keep the fantasy going you see."

I understood, only too well.

Anyway, Billy fucked me then, taking his sweet time about it and telling me how much he had lusted after me ever since I had shown my legs in the classroom. Our sex coupling lasted a while before he came with a shudder and a long groan.

"What about a date then Miss," he asked cheekily, "just you and me?"

I looked into his eyes and didn't say no.

Just then, there were little taps on the frosted glass window. "You're in big demand lady," someone shouted.

After Billy, I got Donny. The poor thing couldn't get it up. "Aawww," he said in frustration.

"You're all tensed up" I told him. "Just relax. It will come."

I let him fondle my breasts for a while until his cock finally sprung to life. "I've never had a blow job", he confessed. "Would you give me one?" I duly obliged.

As soon as my lips touched, it went really hard. It wasn't a big cock and I soon got most of it into my mouth. I gave it plenty of loving attention, using my expertise to lick suck and excite him. The boy was in ecstasy, but, soon found it all too much. In a disappointingly short time he was spurting his stuff into my mouth. "Swallow it bitch," he hissed and obediently I let his white cream slide down my throat. Oh God, he was so cute...I so wanted to please him.

Dave couldn't wait to get in the room. I had been aware of him pacing with impatience just outside the door. He was already fully erect, so this time, he lay down and I squatted down on top to take in his cock. As we got going, I bounced up and down taking his erection all the way in. This way I dictated the fuck. As we built up a steady rhythm he reached up and groped my tits. My nipples stood out proud as they usually did with handling like this. As we fucked I threw back my head and moaned...it was so good.

"Go for it Dave" were the words shouted through the doorway. They thought he was giving it to me real good and proper. Well it was his ramrod cock that was impaling me so I suppose they were right. But I was in control and loving every second of it. "Stay hard" I urged of him as I kept up the action. Why was fucking so wonderful? It was heavenly and lasted a good while before he reached his climax.