Teacher Strips

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh God! I remember thinking, I had to have him again...

Mike Dawson wanted me next. Dave had hardly left the room before he was bustling his way in. "I want my cock in that pretty mouth of yours, Teach," he announced. "You've lectured me with it often enough this year. Now it can do something useful for a change."

"But do it good," he warned as I took his erect penis in my hands and gladly started to suck. It was a bigger than Donny's, but, wisely, I didn't say so because ears might be listening and the boy himself might be standing right outside. So, I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation of having that big thing in my mouth. Lovingly, I licked the length of the shaft, before I got down to a rhythmic sucking motion. I tried to make it last, but, soon Mike was shuddering and I felt him about to explode. Then I got it all, as a jet of spunk cascaded into my mouth and throat.

Mike ordered me to swallow..."every last drop" But I was doing that already. I gulped it down, spurt after spurt, before licking my lips. Yummy.

I thought about how many cocks I had seen to since my strip and did a count. "Where's Jack" I asked.

Ah, said Mike, zipping up his trousers. "He's so confused that guy. He can't make up his mind whether he prefers men or women. He took off earlier. He's got the hots for some guy he met."

"Oh" I said, "I didn't know."

It was disappointing.

"It's O.K. he won't say anything," he added.

I did a quick count, there was only Frank left now. So, where was he?

"Where's Frank then?" I said out loud. Then I spied him.

He was sitting in a daze in the front row. His eyes fixed on the stage and nursing a pint of beer. As if hoping I was going to do a repeat performance.

He turned his head when he heard me. "Hello Miss," he said. "Don't forget me."

As if I would.

"I ain't had my shag yet, Miss", he said reminding me in a husky voice. "And seeing how you went on your hands and knees and pushed your ass in the air, I fancy having you doggy style..."

Frank found a worn old sofa and turned it round so he could drape me over it. It was just the right height for a rear entry, my curvaceous ass so tempting. I was like a rag doll as he spread my legs apart and had a well - deserved feel of my thighs and bum.

"Go for it Frank," I urged. After all he had been patiently waiting while the others had been having fun. But, now, it was his turn to get sexily intimate with his teacher and he announced his intention to give me a damn good fucking.

I felt his big cock penetrate my wet pussy and sighed happily in surrender letting it happen. He humped me good and proper, his powerful thrusts nearly lifting me off balance. I hung on desperately, as his big cock plumbed and ravaged the depths of my vagina with devastating effect.

Everyone else just stood and watched. No doubt admiring his cockmanship and watching me getting well and truly fucked.

My inevitable orgasm came, like a tidal wave, as Frank's relentless fucking sent me over the edge. With all the sexual attention I had been having, I suppose that this rare event for me had been inevitable. I was told later that my unbridled scream of ecstasy filled the room, as everyone stopped and watched my complete and utter sexual degradation.

I was their disgraced slut of a teacher.

I am ashamed to say that my vows and responsibilities as a wife and teacher were swept aside that night as, one by one, the boys in my class lined up and sexually used me again and again. It went on til closing time and beyond. At the end I was "literally" shagged out. Second time around, the pace was slower and they enjoyed me more. They respected each other's time with their teacher. Lots of kissing and feeling as the night wore on.

They were very good after that, I have to say. My clothes were returned and I stuffed my strip outfit into a carrier bag. I managed to get my make-up and general appearance back to something like normal and the boys chipped in for a taxi to take me home. Hopefully, the excited flush on my face would die down a bit before I had to face my husband.

Before I left, six telephone numbers were pushed into my pocket. They didn't want to lose touch, they said. All of them wanted to see me again.

And that pleased me no end, because, after all that had happened between me and my six boys, I too wanted to keep in contact.

As I sped off home in the taxi, I wondered idly what next year's class would be like.

The End