All Comments on 'Teacher, Teacher Ch. 02'

by Malomar

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ArshanArshanover 11 years ago
Fabulous

Just a terrific development of characters & situations. Don't stop now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
G R E A T !

This is one of the more interesting and realistic stories I have read in a long time. It reminds me of some of my episodes back when I was a senior in high school; but I never was able to get the two teachers together for a threesome. I would love to read more on this story as you get it published. PLEASE!

Sex4LfSex4Lfabout 11 years ago
great story!!

It's always a pleasure to read a story by a true writer who knows how to spell and use proper punctuation and grammar. It's nice to be able to concentrate on the unfolding tale and not be distracted by grammatical errors. I can't wait for the next chapter. His date with Ione sounds like it's going to be very hot. I'm also hoping to see something develop between Joey and his Mom. Given all the pussy Joey's been getting, I don't think the future chapters can stay in the "First Time" category.

wagonet2wagonet2almost 11 years ago
Emotions other than just sex

Excellent writing! Farfetched eroticism, yet more believable than other stories, for the depth of character and inclusion of emotions other than sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
GREAT WRITING

Sex and with teachers, what more could a high school senior wish for ? Plus he had made the student sex council and drinking 'red body soda' had to be a first. Once a hubby of a swinging couple enjoyed that with my partner. She refused to inform me what she got from such activity. This teacher's pet is getting lots of sex ed.

Marklynda2Marklynda29 months ago

So many women, so little time, with the red tide and a threesome thrown in for good measure. Oh to be young again! Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous