Teacher, Teacher Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Malomar
Malomar
389 Followers

"Whoa girl," Tina said, her clit obviously still tender from our recent fucking. "Why don't we take this to the bedroom?"

"Works for me," I said. "I'll turn off the stove so the fire department doesn't show up and ruin our night."

"Oh, my casserole," Linda screamed, bouncing up and running over to the stove with nothing on but her garter belt and those sexy red nylons. She grabbed some mitts and bent over the stove to remove the dish, giving Tina and I a gorgeous view of her delightful tush.

"Do you think she has any idea how sexy she is?" Tina asked.

"I didn't think she did until today. I asked her if she had looked in the mirror before wearing that dress to school today and she admitted that she had and was very proud of how she looked. Before that, I think she thought of herself as a plain old school-marm."

"Well, there's nothing plain about her and she's certainly not old so let's get her upstairs so I can peel those lovely red stockings from her alabaster flesh."

"Spoken like a true English major," I laughed, walking over behind Linda. I brought my arms up to feel her spongy mounds as she put down the casserole on the stove top. My awakening prick fit nicely between her soft, supple butt as I pulled her back to me and nuzzled her neck.

"Oh my. Why don't you go upstairs and clean up for our next round. You know where the bedroom is," she stated sighing quietly.

I released her and headed for the stairs with her and Tina behind me. Linda took Tina's hand as they stood back while I climbed the stairs, both of them staring at my butt and giggling. I guess guys aren't the only ones who liked to watch tight buns. I went to the bathroom and took the opportunity to clear my kidneys before washing up. I felt refreshed and ready to go as I walked back out into the bedroom.

Linda and Tina were already on the bed, both completely naked and locked in a passionate embrace with a lot of tongue action. Their fingers were working on each other's clit while they kissed and their moans were becoming increasingly louder. I watched as Linda's eyes closed and her head snapped back while Tina continued to work her clit with rapid finger action. Her body stiffened as she let out a long, loud moan of satisfaction, her hands gripping Tina until the quivering stopped.

As she came down from her high, she kissed Tina softly and then went back to work with her thumb rubbing back and forth on Tina's clit. Tina's breathing became sporadic as she grunted through clenched teeth until her climax overtook her and the tingling nerve endings caused her body to stiffen in a very satisfying orgasm.

With Linda's back to me, I climbed on the bed behind her, my prick falling back into place between her soft buns as I had done moments before in the kitchen. I kissed her neck and felt my member swelling between her cheeks, eager to return to action. I felt Tina's tiny fingers pull my stiffening rod between Linda's legs, working the engorged purple knob the length of Linda's moist and slippery slit. I could feel Linda's clit swelling again as the head of my cock was forced against slick nub.

Linda's breathing was heavy with another orgasm quickly approaching as Tina slid down, inserting my cock between Linda's wide-open pussy as she started to work that clit with her tongue. I couldn't see everything that was happening but just the thought of it was getting me worked up. Just to catch glimpses of that beautiful face and those ruby red lips as they sucked on another woman's clit was getting me close to a pre-mature ejaculation, something that had not been a problem for me lately. I felt Linda's body stiffen again as the orgasm quickly overtook her and she shoved her hips forward to get more of that little tongue on her clit. I stopped stroking, holding my cock motionless and trying to hold off on my own orgasm, kissing her back softly and scraping her arms gently with my short fingernails.

"Fuck," she finally screamed. "Are you guys trying to kill me? God that was intense." She was breathing hard, her lovely breasts rising with each intake of precious air. I could feel her body trembling as she tried to calm down from the over-stimulation of her senses. She rolled her head back towards me and I kissed her deeply, my right hand resting on her smooth, taut stomach as I started moving my hips again.

"Wait a minute boys and girls," Tina said, sitting up and holding our hips together. "I have something else I would like to try. Joey, on your back."

I extricated myself from the comfortable confines of Linda's warm, moist cavern and took my position in the center of the queen-sized bed awaiting my next instruction. I didn't have to wait long as Linda straddled my raging piston until our pubic bones crushed together. I then watched in awe as Tina swung her leg over my torso and began to back up to my salivating mouth. I hadn't seen many bung holes up close and had expected them to be brown or at least darker, but Tina's was a cute hairless pink hole that was quickly approaching my waiting tongue.

I had to taste it and grabbed her hips and pulled her back to my wet tongue before she could lower her cunt over my mouth. She let out a very surprised "Oooh..." as I stiffened my tongue and poked at her tight little opening. She forced her hips up and down making my tongue run from her asshole to her pussy and back again. I could feel Linda raising her hips slightly but tightening her cunt muscles and sending extreme sensations coursing through my body. I knew I wouldn't hold out long but I didn't think it would take her long. I heard Tina say "Kiss me" in a soft, sensual voice and could feel Linda's hip shift as she leaned forward. Tina's hips also shifted, her pussy now rubbing my face as my nose slid into her cunt before she finally got the position right.

I alternated my tongue sliding into her pussy and out to her clit as she pushed down on my face almost smothering me. Linda's pussy was clenching tightly as her moans increased and I was trying to wait for some signal from the ladies that I could pop my load, the pressure in my balls increasing dramatically. I couldn't hold out any longer and shoved my hips skyward as Linda slammed down, streams of cum sent splashing deep into her wanton cunt. I was trying to suck in air but latched on to Tina's clit as she angled her pussy just right. All three of us were exploding in simultaneous orgasms as the girls kissed passionately while the fireworks went off.

The anticipation of our union and then the actual consummation flooded all our brains with sensory overload, making the actual act far more spectacular than any of us had expected. As bodies calmed and breathing returned to normal, I could still hear the soft, gentle kisses between the beautiful women who had allowed me to share in this fantastic experience. I lay there motionless, Tina's pussy juice slowly dripping down onto my waiting tongue as the girls continued to kiss.

They stopped kissing long enough climb off of me and then Linda lay back while Tina climbed on top of her and they started kissing again. I was content to run my hand over Tina's tiny round tush as they continued to make out like a couple of young teenagers.

I started thinking about my Friday date with Ione and wondering how it could top this, but then realizing that it didn't have to. What I felt with Ione was different and I wanted it to be more than a clandestine rendezvous. If someone found out about Ione and I having sex, the world would not come crashing down. If they found out I was doing it with two teachers, it could very well be disaster.

I quietly got off the bed and went into the bathroom to clean up for the second time that night, making sure to scrub my face extra hard in case mom got too close for a goodnight kiss. The last thing I needed was for her to smell a woman's scent on my face. After our early morning incursions, I could only imagine the kind of lecture I would get. I dried myself off and came back out to find they had switched positions and Linda was now tasting those stiff, rubbery nipples that sat on Tina's flat chest. Her fingers were playing in the rough forest of pubic hair that lay above that sweet tasting pussy as I slipped out of the room to go downstairs and put my clothes back on.

I left them without saying goodnight, but I didn't think either of them would mind. Linda had been expecting a girl's night and I hoped my being there hadn't spoiled her evening. It was really just starting for them but I couldn't wait to get home and get my tired body into my own bed. It was a great night, but I was hoping for an even better weekend with Ione.

Malomar
Malomar
389 Followers