Teacher Transformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On hearing this, Jade called in the other girls to give them the news. All of them had mobile phones and stood at the head of the bed filming Paul's naked, spreadeagled body and his straining erect penis.

The girls insisted that Paul give the following apology:

"I apologise for being such a mean teacher and for giving out unjustified punishments. I promise that I will do better in future and be kinder to girls in my classes."

Having decided to play the game, he repeated the words and, unaware that he was being filmed, he added "Now can we get back to the game? My cock is about to burst. Who'd like to be the first to fuck me?"

The girls all started to giggle, satisfied that they had recorded the apology they wanted with his last incriminating sentence as an added bonus.

Jade resumed her stimulation of Paul's cock which by now had softened somewhat. She lubed up her fingers and grasped the base of his member with one hand while she gripped the head and massaged it with a rotating motion. Paul moaned as the sensation was so intense. He was in paradise! Jade continued to expertly slide one hand up and down the shaft while pulling down on his balls. He began to grunt as the climax became imminent. Expecting an intense orgasm, he closed his eyes and concentrated on the delicious sensations pulsing through his engorged penis.

At the very last moment, just as he was about to ejaculate, Jade suddenly stopped and sat back on her haunches. Paul opened his eyes in surprise and watched horrified as she touched his frenulum with the very lightest of touches. Instead of the expected huge ejaculation, a pathetic thin stream of semen dribbled out. Jade laughed out loud and Paul strained at the straps tying him to the four corners of the bed and began to swear:

"You fucking bitch! You said that if I apologised you'd let me cum! The other girls, hearing his outburst came into the room and started to laugh.

"Oh, you poor little boy." said Jade "Didn't I let you come enough? Well we'll have to see what we can do about that. What do you think girls; shall we make him cum some more? Lots more?" The other girls laughed out loud and cheered their approval.

At this, Paul brightened up and stopped swearing. He didn't like the tone of the girls' mocking comments, but he did like the sound of their intention to make him cum.

"OK, who'd like to be first?" he asked. "I'll fuck all of you, if you'll let me. You've got me so worked up."

"That's not quite what we have in mind." said Molly. "Bring it in Louise!"

The girls reminded Paul that they had discovered his collection of sex toys. Louise entered his field of vision holding his Fleshlight masturbator. She proceeded to lubricate it with plenty of coconut oil and held it in front of his face.

"Do you see this beautiful little slit, you naughty teacher? Would you like to put your cock in there?"

By now Paul was desperate for release and silently nodded his agreement. Louise wasn't satisfied with his lack of enthusiasm and asked again This time Paul was getting really annoyed and said:

"Yes, you slut, I would like to put my cock in there. Just make me cum. I really need it."

The other girls laughed as they had caught this scene on camera too.

Louise held the Fleshlight just above Paul's dick which was throbbing and twitching in expectation. A few drops of oil dripped onto the tip and he moaned with anticipation. Slowly Louise lowered the silicon pussy onto his cock, just inserting it over the head before withdrawing it again. The other girls giggled at the worried look on their teacher's face as he began to wonder if they would still withhold his release. After teasing his cock head for a minute or two Louise pushed down on the sex toy until it engulfed the whole of his member. Paul gasped with satisfaction and anticipation. His excitement increased as she vigorously pumped the Fleshlight up and down on his throbbing, engorged cock and he began to thrust his pelvis up and down in unison with her movements to increase his pleasure.

He didn't last long as his balls were full and he was dying for a release after all the sexual build up the girls had subjected him to. With a loud groan, he reached his orgasm and ejaculated. After the first spurt, Louise removed the Fleshlight and wanked his prick furiously with her oiled hand to the delight of the other girls who cheered as they watched the great streams of semen spurting across his chest. As his orgasm subsided, Paul sank back onto the bed his body relaxing into a post-orgasmic state. "Surely they would let him go now that they had had their fun." he thought.

To his horror he heard the girls discussing the question of how many times a man could cum before he was finally exhausted. Some thought that maybe two was the limit but others thought they could be capable of many more if forced. They decided to find out by using their teacher as the subject of their experiment. They all put $5 into a pot and placed their bets on how many times they could make him cum.

Paul shouted "You bitches! You can't do this to me. Let me go now or I'll report you to the police for kidnap and unlawful imprisonment"

The girls simply ignored him, confident that they could continue their pleasure/torture punishment to level the score with their arrogant, mean teacher.

Louise lightly held Paul's penis in her oiled hand and massaged it lightly to keep it erect. Paul watched in horror when one of the other girls brought in another of Paul's sex toys - a Venus 2000. The Venus 2000 is a penis milking machine which uses the same technology and pumping action as a cow milking apparatus. He started to swear at the girls using the most obscene and abusive language he could muster. He threatened them and finally pleaded with them to release him and not torture him any further. He even offered them money, but the girls were intent on maximising their revenge and they ignored his pleas and revelled in his desperation.

He reacted violently when he saw their intention to continue to use the machine and asked them why they were doing this to him. Molly replied "You dumb fucker! We had our apology from you for all the bad things you did to us. Now you are going to suffer - this is your punishment. Take it like a man!"

Paul blurted out "No, NO! you can't. It's cruel, it's inhuman!"

The machine was now plugged in and prepared for action. Louise removed his ball strap leaving the tight cock ring in place. She took hold of the transparent suction tube and applied it to the end of Paul's member, which it sucked in right down to its root with a loud slurping noise. Paul yelled in pain as his ultra-sensitive cock, which had so recently ejaculated, was subjected to the machine's stimulation. Louise manoeuvred the suction tube so no air was escaping and the vacuum swiftly brought his cock back to full erection. The girls laughed and enjoyed the horrified look on Paul's face as the Venus 2000 slowly and mechanically pumped up and down. Paul willed his erection to subside but his dick would not obey as it still wore the tight, black cock ring. It still stood proud and tall.

After a few minutes Paul calmed down and his body relaxed as he began to enjoy the sensation coming from his newly engorged penis. The fascinated girls crowded around to watch the machine do its work.

"So this is what you do in the evenings while we are doing our homework?" said one.

"You dirty bastard." said another "You deserve what you're getting!"

On and on went the machine, mechanically sucking, slurping then releasing. When it seemed that nothing was happening, Louise turned a knob to increase the speed. Paul groaned his disapproval, but was powerless to do anything but try to pull his hips away from the suction tube, to no avail. Louise simply moved the tube to reposition it and the sucking and slurping continued. The girls encouraged Louise to increase the speed further and the pace became furious. Paul's member jerked up and down under the intense suction of the indefatigable machine until he began to approach a climax. Paul gritted his teeth and a deep groan escaped from his throat as his cock ejaculated once more.

Louise turned the control knob and the machine slowed down to its slowest speed.

Paul gasped "OK, you've had your fun. Take it off now. I can't stand it anymore."

Louise smiled and said: "But you said you wanted to cum Paul. You said that you wanted to fuck all of us. You can do better than this."

Paul howled, "You cruel bitches, you've had your fun. Now let me go!"

Without a word, when Louise nodded, all of the other girls left the room leaving the enraged teacher with the infernal machine still pumping very slowly on his now exhausted member. Paul sighed in frustration and settled back on the bed wondering what the nasty girls would do to him next. He was certain that his penis wouldn't rise again no matter how much the machine stimulated it and he was even more certain that another ejaculation wasn't possible. Yet on and on it went - suck, slurp, release, suck, slurp, release. His mind was in turmoil and absolute despair. He tried to block the sounds and stimulation of the machine out of his mind, thinking of the most boring scenarios he could imagine. Despite his efforts, the indefatigable machine continued to milk his cock without mercy. On and on it went, applying suction to inflate the flagging member and moving inexorably up and down to stimulate the shaft and the glans. Paul was completely vulnerable and powerless to stop it. No matter how he moved his hips to try to dislodge the suction tube it simply clung on to his dick and continued to pump.

After the last ejaculation, Paul's cock was extremely sensitive and the continuing, constant stimulation was an exquisite agony. He whinged and moaned and began to shout to ask the girls to release him. Molly came back into the room and told him:

"Shut the fuck up! Take your punishment like a man! You wanted to cum and you got what you wanted. Just lie there and imagine you're fucking us all one by one. Now be quiet or I'll come back in and punch you in the balls. Then you'll really have something to complain about!"

When she'd gone, Paul could hear the girls giggling and laughing to the sounds of a porn movie in his lounge room. "God! Now they've found my porn collection. Is there no limit to the punishment they're giving me?"

Louise turned off the lights except for a small bedside lamp. The untiring machine continued to pump Paul's member with its regular rhythm - suck, slurp release, suck, slurp, release. Paul was completely powerless to control his penis and the unfaithful organ started to respond again to the machine's stimulation. It remained erect owing to the suction pressure of the vacuum pump and the tight cock ring, and it had no option but to respond to the constant stimulation. Several more times, the pitiless machine brought him to an orgasm and a few more drops of semen were milked out of his exhausted and now painful dick. After each orgasm the glans became hyper sensitive and Paul was subjected to the agony and torture of continued stimulation on the overloaded nerve endings. Each time, Louise recorded the event as a tally on her little notepad without comment.

After what seemed like an eternity to the teacher, the girls re-entered the room to examine the tally. Encouraged by their re-appearance Paul again renewed his appeals to be released, but no one made a move. The girls started to discuss who had been right about how many times a man could ejaculate and decided to see if Paul could do it again if they gave him enough encouragement. Paul now scared and horrified, protested that it wasn't possible, but the girls disagreed saying that they were sure he could do it if he really tried. They promised they would give him maximum help and encouragement, which did little to make Paul feel good! The girls decided to encourage him and build up some sexual excitement by putting on another 'show'. They put on some suitable stripper music and all of them began to slowly remove their clothes. Very soon there were seven naked girls in the room with one naked guy spreadeagled and vulnerable on the bed. They switched off the Venus 2000 and removed the cock ring to allow his flaccid penis to flop out. As some of the girls proceeded to bump and grind their sexy routines one of them started to tweak and pull his nipples while another applied lots of coconut oil to his now flaccid dick and casually wanked it up and down with her hand. To Paul's surprise it started to respond yet again and he began to enjoy the sensations as she gently massaged his balls before returning to the cock head. She pulled up the foreskin then inserted her well-oiled finger into the end and rotated it around the sensitive glans inside. Paul moaned his approval despite himself and the girls made comments about his sexual prowess.

"Oh, you're a dirty boy, aren't you?"

"You can't get enough of it, can you?"

"Oh teacher, how many times can you cum?"

"You didn't waste your time with all that porn and wanking sir, did you?"

"Now let's see if we can get that dick of yours ready for another few rounds, shall we?"

At that this last comment he began to protest in his stern, teacher voice.

"OK girls, this has gone far enough. You've had your fun. Just let me go now and I'll never mention this to anyone. I'm prepared to just forget it ever happened, if you let me go now"

The girls all laughed and Heather said: "You just don't get it, do you? You dumb prick! We aren't doing this just for fun. You've been really mean to us at school and now we're making you suffer"

Things now started to get crazy. The girls were obviously enjoying being naked in front of the teacher and they started larking around with each other and generally showing off their teenage bodies. A couple of the girls went to the bathroom and came back with Paul's razor and shaving foam. They squirted the foam all over the front of his torso and started to shave him. He wriggled and shouted his disapproval, but they shaved off all his chest and armpit hair and then proceeded to shave off all his pubic hair and all the hair on his penis and testicles. All the girls laughed as they even shaved off his eyebrows and all the hair from the front of his legs.

When this job was done, they stood back to admire their handiwork and the task of stimulating his cock began again. The sight of his smooth, newly shaved cock and balls was strangely erotic to all of them, including Paul. Under the skilled manipulation of his now smooth and glistening penis, it started to rise again and was soon at full almost full erection. The girls were clearly impressed and began again to speculate about how many more times he would be able to cum.

Jade oiled her hands and started to work on Paul's exhausted cock. She badly wanted him to be able to cum just once more so that she could win her bet. She took hold of the foreskin and stretched the flaccid member in an effort to keep it hard. However, the exhausted organ just wouldn't stay erect, no matter how she teased and stroked it. Paul remarked "It looks like that's it girls. I just can't go another one, no matter how hard you try." The girls all looked disappointed and began to mock him.

"Oh teacher, I thought you were a big man. Can't you get it up just one more time?"

"Look at that weeny shrivelled cock! What a disappointment! Can't you even get it up to fuck just one of us?"

"Oh Paul, are you all cummed out? Surely you can find just a few more drops for us sexy girls!"

Paul sank back on the bed. His muscles were aching from being in the same spreadeagled position for so long. His cock was aching from the vigorous activity it had undergone and his balls felt absolutely drained. He was now hopeful that the girls would let him go and his ordeal would be over.

The girls had other ideas. Although the original idea had been to wring an apology out of the arrogant teacher and make him suffer some sexual pleasure/torture they were now fascinated by their 'experiment' and highly turned on sexually by the reversal of power that had taken place. Paul had been mean and arrogant to them in school but, now that the tables were turned and he was vulnerable to their kinky whims and ideas, they were reluctant to let him go.

Molly said "I've got an idea! Girls, let's go into the lounge room and I'll tell you all about it."

As the girls trouped out of the bedroom Paul began to get really worried. "What would they come up with next to torture him?" As the girls started giggling in the other room, it seemed they had a plan.

Suddenly, the door opened and the girls rushed into the room and all seven of them jumped on Paul to restrain him. They untied his legs one by one and strapped his knees up onto his elbows with duct tape. They slipped one of his leather belts under him and fastened it around his waist. Straps were then attached to the belt and tied to the bedposts at the bottom of the bed. In this position Paul's body was bent double and his anus was fully exposed.

Paul panicked. "What devilish plan did they have in mind now?" "Whatever it was, he guessed it would involve some anal play and he wasn't happy about it.

"What the hell do you think you're doing girls?" he shouted. "I'm not gay! "Don't you dare touch my arse or I'll have you all arrested!"

"Relax teacher" Molly replied "I think you're going to enjoy this. We're going to milk your prostate and it doesn't matter if you can't get a hard on"

"No, no, NO!" shouted Paul as one of the girls started applying a liberal coating of coconut oil to his tightly closed puckered rosebud. The girls were in no hurry. They had brought in a selection of the sex toys they had discovered in Paul's drawer and they intended to use them. Jade selected a small black dildo which she lubed generously and proceeded to slide it slowly around the puckered sphincter. Paul winced and responded by clenching the muscles tightly. But he couldn't keep this up for long, and a few minutes later Jade pressed the end of it against his opening and felt the resistance begin to decrease. She gently manipulated the dildo back and forwards and soon her efforts were rewarded as she felt it slip through the first anal ring. Greatly encouraged and cheered on by the other girls, she gently assaulted the second ring of muscle and, despite Paul's determined efforts, the small black dildo was suddenly accepted and sucked in. Jade moved it back and forth gently increasing the diameter of the sphincter as she worked the tapered dildo further in. She angled the dildo up towards the front of the teacher's body and it was clear that she had found the prostate when Paul began to relax and clearly started to enjoy the ride.

Meanwhile, out of Paul's line of sight, Heather was oiling up a second, larger glass dildo and, when Jade withdrew the small one, she slipped in the larger one and found little resistance. She worked the fat, glass dildo in and out increasing the sphincter still further and the other girls were surprised that Paul's anus could be stretched to such an extent, yet he clearly didn't find it uncomfortable. His face started to show obvious pleasure yet his shrivelled penis didn't become erect and showed no signs of doing so. When Louise slipped in the biggest, fattest of the three dildos, it brought tears to his eyes and he gasped in surprise, but the pleasure soon seemed to overcome the pain and he started to moan.

This dildo was enormous and the girls found it hard to believe that the toy, shaped like a huge, thick, black cock could be inserted with splitting his anus. Yet the evidence was there for them all to see. Louise switched on its vibrating tip and began to fuck Paul's arse vigorously with the huge black prick. He actually seemed to be enjoying it. The girls whipped out their phones and began to film the spectacle of their arrogant, mean teacher being fucked in the arse with a huge, black cock. This was priceless!