Teacher Transformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, Paul began to shudder and moan as a thin stream of semen began to emanate from his flaccid cock. The girls cheered as the stream continued to flood out and his body twitched violently.

"Hey teacher, I thought you said you were done? mocked Briony.

Oh my god! Paul blurted out as the orgasm began to subside. "That was the best orgasm I've ever had. It shook the whole of my body!"

"Oh well done teacher." said Rose. "It seems we've done you a huge favour. We all thought you were gay and now you've proved it!"

"I'm not gay" Paul replied "but prostate milking is something else!

As Louise slowly pulled the biggest dido out of Paul's arse with a pop, Molly oiled up a huge, thick teardrop-shaped butt plug. Paul didn't see it coming, but he felt it. The plug was significantly thicker than the largest dildo, although much shorter. It slipped into the gaping hole with a slurp and the sphincter immediately contracted around the narrow neck.

He yelped in pain and started to beg the girls to release him. He told them again that he was prepared to forget the whole thing had happened if they let him go now.

In this position, he felt totally vulnerable, which was exactly what the girls intended. Their initial intention had been to just punish and humiliate him. But now they had him completely at their mercy, they intended to play with his mind as well as his body. They realised that they could completely reverse the power relationship, possibly permanently. In short they wanted to destroy his Alpha male persona and turn him into a submissive fag.

Molly smiled at the teacher and said sweetly. "Mr Smith, who do you think is in charge here?"

Confused, the teacher replied "Well, it's my house and I'm your teacher. At least I was until yesterday."

"Wrong answer!" snapped Molly and landed a cutting blow across his naked buttocks with a thin cane.

"Ouch, you bitch!" Paul shouted. "What did you do that for?"

The girls all laughed at his reaction which infuriated him further.

Molly applied the cane again, harder this time.

"Fucking hell! Will you stop that?"

The naked Molly put on a severe look and gave his balls a light tap with the flat of her hand and said:

"Mr Smith, I really don't think you're in a position to give orders. Do you?"

Paul's balls were in agony and he gasped: "What do you want? I don't understand."

"Oh it's simple enough." replied Molly "We just want you to understand who's in charge." and, just to underline the point she switched the cane across his arse cheeks once more"

Paul began to whinge, "Look, will you please stop? You're really hurting me."

"That's better." said Molly "Now we're getting somewhere, but I don't think you've really got the idea yet. Do you girls?"

The other girls were really enjoying seeing the hated teacher humbled like this. Molly said: "Oh my hand's getting tired, perhaps you could all take a turn until he comes around to our way of thinking?"

"No, NO! You can't do that!" shouted Paul "Stop this now!"

"Oh dear! You really don't get it, do you?" said Jade and gave him a cutting swish of the cane.

"This is for giving me four detentions." said Heather as she took the cane and gave him two vicious swipes.

"This is for giving me extra homework for talking in class" said Rose giving him a friendly tap on the scrotum.

Paul was moaning by now and his eyes were watering.

Judy gave him three lashes on his thighs. "That's for telling the boys I'm too bossy and ugly to have a boyfriend."

Briony took the cane and swished it several times so near to his buttocks that he felt the draught, before she delivered a stinging blow.

She handed the cane to Louise who bent over to look Paul in the eye and said "And this is for keeping me in at lunchtime three times this term because you like to perv on my legs and boobs while you eat your lunch, you pervert!"

She delivered a stinging blow and followed up with a slap on his balls. "And that's because I just don't like you! You're unfair to girls and matey with the boys. You need to re-think your attitude to women. We're people, not just sex objects."

Paul howled in anguish and started to sob. The girls had to wait for him to calm down.

"Now do you get it Paul?" asked Molly. "We've had you here for hours and treated you like a sex object and punished you. We're strong young women, whereas you are just a snivelling little faggot!"

After the punishment that his butt cheeks and his balls had taken, Paul was in tears.

"It hurts so much!" he wailed. "Please don't hit me again! I'm really, really sorry for all those things I did in school! Not just to you but all the girls. You're in charge here. You are all strong young women. I know that now. Please let me go."

While Paul was taking this punishment, Jade felt strangely sorry for him. She had enjoyed playing with his cock and watching the effect that her oiled fingers had on the sometimes reluctant member. She took hold of it again and gently manipulated him to try to bring him some comfort. It feebly started to respond as she rubbed coconut oil into the scrotum and shaft, now baby smooth after their shave.

All the girls were highly sexually excited after their naked frolicking and the cruelty of seeing their teacher thrashed and abused. Their pussies were wet and ready for some action. Heather knelt down on the bed and presented her vulva to his face. The astonished Paul looked at her and when she ordered: "Lick that teacher!" As his nostrils filled with the delicious, sexy, musky scent of her pussy, he complied. His hungry lips and tongue sought out the inner lips and he licked and sucked furiously.

Paul's mind was now in a state of total confusion. His brain was receiving pain and pleasure at the same time and they were starting to merge into one. He was hog tied in a very uncomfortable position. His backside had been thrashed and his balls were in agony from the beating they had taken. At the same time his exhausted cock was being wanked up and down by a naked girl and his lips and tongue were furiously devouring a delectable pussy which was filling his mouth with its cream. All logic disappeared from his mind which was consumed by the intense pleasure/torture it was receiving.

"I love you! I love you all!" he blurted out. "I submit! I want to be your slave. I'll do whatever you ask of me!"

The girls were astonished at this reversal. Just by chance, they had hit upon an exact formula to re-educate their Alpha male teacher and make him their submissive slave. Seeing Heather in the throes of an intense orgasm owing to the stimulation of Paul's tongue and lips on her throbbing, engorged clitoris they all wanted some of the action. Heather's now sated cunt was replaced by another one and Paul greedily continued with his sucking and licking. Jade had succeeded in raising his cock for another weak stand by sucking the cock head into her mouth and stimulating it with her tongue. She moved her head forward and took it into her mouth right down to the root. For some time, the orgy continued. The girls took turns to suck Paul's cock and present their dripping pussies him for some oral satisfaction. When they weren't thus engaged, the girls pleasured each other, sucking on each other's nipples and going down on each other's pussies. Finally, they were all satisfied. They were all amazed at the intensity of their experience. None more so than Paul, whose mind was in a daze at what he had just witnessed and experience. He couldn't wait for the girls to tie him up and make him their slave again and said so.

The girls by now had had their fun and achieved the humiliation of the arrogant teacher, so they decided to go home. They told Paul that they had filmed his apology and a lot of his pleasure/torture punishment. They warned him that, if they heard that he had breathed a word of it to anyone, they would make an edited version of it all and post it to Facebook. They also warned him that, if the Education Department was to see the video and hear him begging the girls for sex it would be the end of his teaching career.

They told him that, if he asked them nicely and begged on his knees, they would do it all again on another evening. An eager Paul told them that he was now their slave and he would do anything they told him to. He hung his head in shame, completely chastened by what the girls had done to him. He promised to keep it to himself and to treat girls differently when he returned to the classroom. The girls had established their dominance over him and completely reversed his previously powerful Alpha-male demeanour.

"Now let me go, PLEASE!" he begged. He hoped and prayed now that the girls had finished playing with him. His body was aching all over and cramped by the doubled up position he was in. His arse felt as though it was on fire and stinging from the caning and his balls were aching. He was glad it was over and just wanted to take a hot shower and ease his aching body.

The girls laughed and Briony said "OK, we're done with you, but we have some friends who would enjoy seeing you in that position.

The girls all left the room laughing while Paul continued to shout at them and beg them to release him.

Paul groaned in despair as three burly men entered. They were all dressed in leather, jeans and vests. Seeing Paul tied up on the bed with his bright red striped butt exposed, they laughed. They asked him if he'd enjoyed playing with the girls.

As the men began to strip off their clothes one of them said: "Now my little sissy teacher would you like to see what a real man looks like?"

Paul thought he knew what was coming and said: "Please untie me. I've been cramped up in this position for hours and my muscles are aching. You can do what you like with me. Fuck me in the arse or my throat if you like. I'll do whatever you ask. But please untie me"

Now the men were totally naked. He saw that they all had strong, hairy muscular bodies. They were all well hung. Their penises were soft, but he could see that they were all very big.

As they examined his smooth, hairless, torso and his shaved pubic area, penis and balls they licked their lips in delight. One of them grasped the end of the butt plug and began to manipulate it. It felt surprisingly good to Paul but he yelped in pain as the man tugged on the plug and it plopped out of his gaping sphincter with a loud pop.

The three men were clearly already turned on by the sight of Paul in this position. Their huge cocks began to stiffen as they untied him. They dragged him off the bed and made him kneel on the floor. In this new position, his arse and mouth were available, the gaping anal sphincter a clear invitation to them.

Paul looked up and watched three massive, thick cocks and their huge balls as they were being lubed and prepared for some action.

Suddenly, he was no longer an arrogant Alpha male teacher. He had been transformed into a submissive sissy boy eager for sex with anyone who would dominate him - male or female. He was going to learn a lot about his new position in life.

As the first huge cock slid into his submissive, sissy boy mancunt and another filled his mouth and forced itself into the back of his throat making him gag, he resigned himself to becoming the new Paul. The transformation was complete.