All Comments on 'Teacher Undressed Ch. 02'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Wicketklown001Wicketklown001over 10 years ago

Awesome work as usual. A bit slower paced than I prefer but that adds something to the anticipation of a new chapter so it works. Keep it up ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent Effort

I really enjoyed your story. It is well developed, fairly well written (only a few dropped prepositions) and it flows very well making it an excellent read. Personally I feel your chapters are perfect in length as they allow you to deal with specific character and plot developments without getting into all kinds of ramblings and unnecessary fluff. I would like to see more. I do feel that William will need to make a choice soon. He has now seen to what extent his power over Ms. Grant has taken affect. He knows that he controls her, but that her subconsciousness is teetering on the brink of breaking. He has also been alone with her and knows that she trusts William to make the right decisions for her. He must realize that he has a golden opportunity. Ms. Grant could be his forever. However if he continues to act for the satisfaction of his fellow classmates then he might lose everything. Their incessant desires probably helped spark the mental conflict that drove Ms. Grant to the mall and to act the way she did. William needs to decide whether he wants to continue as he has been doing, or to chose to eliminate the influence of his classmates (through hypnosis preferably). However whatever happens next will be a deciding moment in this story. Obviously Ms. Grant must either fall totally under William's influence or snap. Hopefully, William will play his cards carefully in his next encounter with his naked teacher.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I can't wait for the next chapter, in classroom. I hope the pupil will make the teacher dress sexy and will give her many challenge and a few punishment.

Miss_JenniMiss_Jenniover 10 years ago
keep going

A wonderfully slow story that never fails to deliver and builds on every paragraph to the end which is so good, I cant wait for for the next chapter to find out what is going to happen to Miss Grant and William's relationship and how far will she fall under his complete control.

DiannahDiannahover 10 years ago
4 stars

I finally got around to adding you as one of my favorite authors. You're just too good of a writer.

This story has a clever concept, and is well-executed.

DWornockDWornockabout 10 years ago
3 stars.

Too far out and the mall was crude.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
DWormcock is so stupid...

she put catfood down her pants to feed her pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wax treatment?

Yes! I hate shaving, I should have done that. Good idea! Not a bad story line. I am mildly wet, so far. //((*_^)))

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES