Teacher Undressed Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss Bourbon took a deep breath, heaving her large breasts in Williams face. 'Thank you William for helping me,' she said, and gave him a big smile of gratitude.

Brian kept a watch on Julian, ready to grab his wandering hands if he made an indecent grab at Miss Grant. Everyone else was taking in Miss Bourbon's peachy ass, exposed over William's desk.

The guys glanced at William hoping he might push both teachers into stripping off. They realised it was too soon for this new teacher to be stripped naked, but it didn't stop them yearning to see it all. Having Miss Grant wander among them in bra and panties seemed tame. It was still a thrill seeing Miss Bourbon in her underwear, and the way she kept trying to hide her nakedness was alluring.

Vicky walked among the guys toward Brian, feeling something was wrong. An arm cosseted her breasts and a hand hung down in front of her, trying to gain some modesty. She glanced across at her mentor, Miss Grant, and was pleased to receive a reassuring smile. Standing beside Brian she looked across the classroom at William, and was reassured to receive an encouraging nod of approval.

It seemed as though her breasts were in the way, leaving her feeling awkward. He turned to her, pointing at a paragraph, asking a question. She couldn't concentrate on what he was saying, and his written work was a blur.

'This here miss, does it make sense to you?' Brian repeated.

Vicky pulled herself together, and bent closer over his workbook. She began to correct the sentence, and explained why. Once into the regular class work she began to relax. Every time her breast nudged his cheek she hesitated, then carried on explaining how he should think it logically through to make more sense.

'You've got, err, two ideas intertwined. If you, err, rearrange the sentences it will make easier reading, oh. Move this sentence here, err, oh, to make a new paragraph,' Vicky advised.

'Thank you miss, that's a great help,' Brian smiled at her.

He enjoyed her breast rubbing his cheek and the little breathy exclamations she gave whenever they touched. He would do as she advised, just as soon as she was finished with Julian. He didn't trust the little shit to keep his hands off her. William had explained he hadn't worked on her for long, so she might be shocked out of the hypnotic state. That would mean disaster for all of them!

She bent over Julian's desk, for Brian to have a close up look at her ass. There was just a filament of fabric separating her cheeks, which was exciting, and all the more so because it was a teacher. He looked across at Miss Grant, comparing their bottoms. One was a cute peachy ass, whereas the other was a perfect heart shape. It was difficult to score them, so he gave up, and sat back to admire the two teachers bare asses. Nice! This is one class he would never forget.

Julian felt her breast in his ear, and turned his head to take a look at those lovely plump breasts. His nose brushed her cleavage, and she flinched. A shaking finger was point at a passage in his essay, and she stopped talking. She looked worried, with a creased brow, and a look of disquiet plastered across her face. She looked as though she was going to panic.

'Thank you, miss, that's great advice. It's so obvious now you've pointed it out,' he smiled at her.

Pretending she had said something meaningful seemed the right thing to do. The urge to touch her was strong, but something prevented him making a move. He glanced across at his friend, unsure what to do. William was staring at him, and he felt Brian breathing down his neck. William's smile and slight nod, assured him he was doing the right thing.

Vicky looked across the classroom to see her colleague busy with another student. She turned to William with a pained expression, then decided to seek his help. She stumbled, and promptly recovered the misstep to hurry to William's desk. Her breathing rate was up, when she imploringly stared at him.

Something was badly wrong. There was something she had done, but couldn't put it into words, or even think it through. Asking William for help seemed wrong, or maybe it was a sign of how confused she was. If only she could think through what had happened, she might solve the problem herself.

'You're doing fine, miss Bourbon,' William quietly told her.

The sound of his voice was reassuring. May told her how much he had helped her, so maybe it wasn't so bad asking this student for advice.

'William, I. I've done something wrong. I feel as though something is terribly wrong,' she nervously whispered to him.

'Is it something intangible? Something you can't say?' he asked.

'Yes, that's it,' she said.

'It's anxiety. You haven't done anything wrong. Everything is just fine. Take a deep breath and relax,' he firmly told her.

'Oh? I guess you're right, maybe. May, I mean, Miss Grant, said you had a natural ability to help, somehow. Please help me William,' she said.

She took a deep breath, emphasising the deep cleavage engineered by a cleverly designed bra.

'Please read this, Miss Bourbon,' he firmly stated.

He watched her read the instructions that reinforced the idea that she should copy May's example, and that she was happy with her work in this class. He was a lot more careful with her instructions after the near disasters with May. His technique had improved immensely with experience, as testified with the instructions to Julian. Julian had restrained himself when Vicky was so close and vulnerable, as ordered.

The guys had been looking forward to their teacher becoming more erotic in the classroom, but having two teachers prancing about in sexy underwear, like catwalk models, was the next best thing. The others were alright, it had just been Julian who had been all for pushing things too far, and he had been dealt with.

Both teachers stood at the front of the class, looking pleased with themselves. Miss Grant was pleased to have improved their grades considerably. More than enough to pass final exams. Vicky looked pleased, having following her mentors example, and survived the hour.

They wouldn't be so happy if it were realised they had been prancing around in designer underwear. The small push up bra with matching red panties showed of their figures so well. The red high heels had them walking erect, with poise. Having to walk straight backed pushing out the bust, looked so very sexy.

The six inch heels added to the length of their legs. When they bent over with legs almost straight, the sight of a bare bottom with the crotch pulled tight was fascinating. Too much for a couple of the guys. They were hiding a wet patch in front of their jeans.

As the guys filed out of the classroom thanking them for all their help, the two teachers got dressed, discussing how well they guys were responding to the teaching methods.

'I shall most definitely follow your example, Miss Grant. You have a way with these boys, to have improved their grades so much. They are so attentive, and appreciative of you, it is inspirational,' Miss Bourbon enthused.

***

Before Julian could escape to a restroom for his usual masturbation session, William fostered upon him a set of instructions.

'Read this when you get home, alright,' William told him.

'Are you sure just reading this will teach me to hypnotise someone?' Julian complained.

He didn't want to put the effort into anything. He just wanted the results quickly, and for them to be to his advantage.

He drove round to May's home and parked in a back lane. Sure that no one was around to see him, he knocked on the back door.

'William? What are you doing here? Sorry, didn't mean to be rude,' Miss Grant quickly added, and looked mystified as to why she bothered to say such a thing to a student. A slight shake of her head, and she continued. 'Whatever is it will have to wait until tomorrow,' she imperiously stated.

William had no time for this, so he jumped right in, 'May,' he firmly said.

'William, what are you doing standing there, come in, please come in,' May said.

She gave him a big smile and stood to one side, letting him enter the kitchen.

'Is there something bothering you, May,' he asked.

'Well, there is something you could help me with, William. I need advice over my budgeting. I seem to have over spent this month. For some reason my clothing purchases are way over budget. It doesn't seem to make sense,' she worriedly spoke.

William wondered what she meant for a moment, then realised it was the underwear she was buying that was unaccounted for. As miss Grant she was under instruction not to remember the purchases. He guessed the expensive underwear and shoes tore a big hole in her wage packet.

'Don't worry, May, I'll fix that for you,' he promised.

'Thank you William, I just knew you would help me. Can I get you something to eat, and drink?' she purred.

'Perhaps we could continue the little game we started this morning? I would love to be your naughty little slut, William,' she coyly proposed.

'We haven't time. We need to prepare for Vicky, she's coming round later,' he reminded her.

For a moment she looked disappointed, though soon recovered.

'Oh! I'd forgotten. You must tell me what to do and say. I shall pay special attention to your instructions, William, I promise,' she smiled pleasantly at him. 'I do so want to please you,' she said, vamping it up, trying to tempt him.

She stood close, thrusting her breasts at him, swishing her hips back a forth. He wondered if they had time before Vicky got there. No, it was too important not to thoroughly prepare before she arrived.

'Should I get undressed, William,' she asked, trying to look innocent, and seductive at the same time.

He took a long look at her. He had to remind himself this was his teacher trying to seduce him. If he forgot, or took her for granted he would make a mistake. Pinching her bottom in school, while she was Miss Grant, would cause a commotion. He laughed and playfully slapped her bottom. She gave him a mischievous glance, wanting him to chase her to the bedroom. The damn woman was besotted with him!

'Later, when Vicky has gone,' he relented.

'Mmmm! Cant' wait,' she laughed back at him. 'Will my master spank me if I get his lessons wrong?' she giggled.

'You will do as you are told! Understood?' he impatiently instructed.

'Yes, William, sorry, William,' she diffidently agreed.

He was so used to it, he didn't give it a thought when his teacher obeyed instructions and deferred to him. She was succumbing to his orders more easily as time went by. The difference between May, his happy subject, and Miss Grant, his severe teacher, was become less and less. As Miss Grant, she had told him to make her forget what happened this morning. Which meant switching her to the role of May, the happy submissive.

He looked at May for a moment, with a suspicion over what was happening to her. She was pleased to receive instructions, somehow needing to hand over responsibility for her actions. She readily accepted his orders to escape making her own decisions. It was interesting but why she was like that he had no idea.

How could he apply that understanding to Vicky? She was less sure of herself, and more submissive than Miss Grant to start with. It should be easier to influence her. Miss Grant would never have stripped off in class so soon as Vicky had. It had taken a lot of work and careful manipulation to influence Miss Grant. He would find out how pliable Vicky is this evening.

The door bell rang, and May looked at William for permission to answer it. He was ready; sitting at the table with open books, pretending to study. He looked up at Miss Bourbon and nodded to her. She gave him a big smile in return.

'Hello, Miss Grant. Thank you for spending your valuable time with me,' she began.

She still called her Miss Grant, as all the teachers did. The woman was too strong a character to do otherwise. If only they knew what a shallow front it was, William thought.

Miss Grant cut her off, 'I'm glad to be of help. What did you think of my late class?'

'I have to admit I was nervous. It felt strange, as though something was wrong. I can't shake off the feeling. Sorry,' she said, looking timid under the older woman's stare.

'Another relaxation session with William will settle that, I'm sure,' Miss Grant said. 'Sit there, Miss Bourbon. 'William, come over here and help Miss Bourbon,' she ordered.

Miss Bourbon looked at him with a shy smile. 'Thank you, William for helping me. My afternoon classes went so much better, and I did feel more confident,' she admitted.

William knew it was Brian's threats to her students that did the trick. There was no way he could improve her teaching methods, especially not by having her strip off in class. Pandemonium would break out with noisy cheering attracting everyone in school.

'Thank you Miss Bourbon. I'm here to help you,' he respectfully said.

She prepared herself by settling into the sofa with a little wiggle of her hips. Now he had seen it all, or very nearly all, he appreciated her voluptuous figure.

'Vicky,' he said, and watched the changes in her posture. There was only the slight relaxation of her shoulders and face, to reveal she was under his influence.

'May,' he said, to Miss Grant.

'Yes, William,' she responded.

'Please sit over there and keep quiet,' he told his teacher.

'Yes, sir,' she pleasantly replied, and quickly obeyed him.

'May, have you studied the notes I gave you?' he asked.

'Yes, sir,' she answered.

Calling him, sir, confirmed she had absorbed the instructions and taken them to heart.

'I shall give you more instructions to read, and I want you to observe them at all times. Can you do that?'

'Yes, sir,' she said.

'You know I am here to help you,' he firmly said.

'Yes, sir, you are here to help me, thank you for your help, sir,' she politely spoke.

'I want you to go with May to get changed into something more comfortable,' he purposefully told her.

'Anything you say, sir, thank you, sir,' she said, and walked out with May.

They quickly returned wearing identical baby-doll negligee's. The translucent pink top loosely fell to swirl around the hips. They wore no underwear except sheer pink panties. He blinked rapidly at the unashamed revelation of their bodies. They were presenting themselves blatantly for his approval. That Vicky had succumbed without fuss showed she was a good subject, as he suspected.

'Sir? How can we serve you, sir?' they asked in unison.

He looked up at the two teachers with a big smile on his face. This was definitely something he wasn't going to share with his friends. He had thought to bring Vicky to the same level of control as May, and give her to them. That idea had been wiped out entirely.

They were different, and so very sexy. May's legs were longer, and her waist slimmer. Vicky was just a little dumpy, with large breasts in compensation.

'Turn around, and bend over,' he croaked.

They quickly did as they were told, and rather than complain, they giggled like naughty schoolgirls. Seeing the tops swirling around, he made up his mind to buy more outfits for them. There was a ballerina tutu skirt, made of organza net he had seen on a web site. They would have to pay for them, like everything else they had bought. It seemed ironic getting them to pay for his pleasure.

He sat back to admire the delightful sight of two teachers baring their bottoms at him. Two pairs of glistening lips were pushing between their thighs. He figured they were doing it on purpose. May must have spoken to her protégé, encouraging her to play up to him, with the prospect of a good session in bed.

The thought of having two naked teachers in bed with him, was almost enough to make him cum in his pants. How could he possibly cope with the two of them at once? If he took Vicky first she could be sent home, leaving him to recover for May. May certainly knew how to help him recover.

Knowing her, she would be desperate enough to do anything he wanted. Would May let him screw her, or would she flip? He was happy enough examining their naughty bits to be too bothered about later.

'You can both fix something to eat,' he told them.

Watching them scuttle out, hurrying to the kitchen to please him, was fascinating. Vicky's breasts were very firm, and bounced delightfully. He wondered if she was ready to let him fondle them.

12