All Comments on 'Teacher Undressed Ch. 07'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
One of the best erotic series i've ever read!

Thank you StoryTeller07 for this erotic series.

I am a huge fan of the classroom setting so I want to firmly encourage you to countinue write more in that setting, especially with the teachers ignoring the groping and molesting. ;)

That said this was a wonderful chapter and a compelling and well written story.

I'm looking forward to reading chapter 8. :)

Thank you so much and have a good one!

Yours

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice, but a little weird and overly self indulgent.....

.....try to keep the story within some bounding set of rules or assumptions....

When the story devolves into the impossible and lots of it, and you do nothing, say nothing to "make it OK", to explain the aberration from normal reality, you do your story and your readers a grave disservice.

You fail to give them a reason to believe you, to believe your story.

The notion of suspending disbelief is very common, but often misused or ignored in these ranks.

You have a good story, you mostly tell it well and have successfully introduced a small mystery for our 18year old stud to solve. What you need to do is explain how with simple hypnosis, he is able to get two hot teachers to do what years of societal programming, upbringing, education and personal moral compasses have prevented....them wantonly fucking a student...and testing lesbian affection.

Remember, the rule is that hypnosis cannot make a subject do what they are not morally disposed to do. This becomes most obvious in cases where a subject is told they have to kill someone or commit an act of careless adultery, rob a bank, etc. etc. these classes of inductions almost always fail, because the vast majority of people, simply do not believe these things to be acceptable. I say almost always, because there are subjects that have no qualms about cheating, stealing, etc. if properly prepared. But those tend to be extreme narcissists, or somewhat mental/emotional aberrations, extreme fringe, far from the norm.

Some refining and expanding some explanation to help us suspend disbelief could go a long way to making this series a top-notch story.

Looking for more.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07almost 9 years agoAuthor
Explanation

Thanks for taking the time to comment, its much appreciated. Thought this chapter went towards explaining why they are misbehaving. The recounting of their first time, should have been a partial explanation, with more to come. Obviously not clear enough. We are reading from an 18 year old perspective, most of the time, which of course he wouldn't understand adult motives, due to a lack of experience. What we want, and what we let ourselves do are thankfully different. Otherwise, there would be mayhem in society. Just read this as an escapist, what if we could. What if he could do that to me, and I could let him. What if I could do that to them, or they would let me do it to them. Try to bring some responsibility into the story. Developing from what if I got caught, to feelings of caring for her as a person, and developing a relationship. More character building in the next chapter. A long comment deserves a long answer.

twzircontwzirconalmost 9 years ago
Disagree with " a little wierd and overly self indulgent" comment

I disagree with the first anonymous comment. Although what she says is quite true in real life, this is not real life. The category of mind control, by definition, is not real life - at least 99.999% of the time. This story, and virtually all others in this category which employ hypnosis, uses the idea of hypnosis to create a setting where one person has the ability to control of another's mind to whatever extent the author wishes. The same setting could be created by having a mystical ring, a potion, supernatural power obtained in any plausible or implausible manner, or any other device. It really doesn't matter for the plot development. When you read such a story, you accept the author's premise. If you don't accept it, stories in this category are not for you. So, of course this story is filled with "the impossible, and lots of it.". It is supposed to be.

As far as keeping "the story within some bounding set of rules or assumptions....", that has been done to the nth degree. The set of rules that are relevant here is the type of control William has over the teachers. The author has, in my opinion, gone out of his way to have the "unusualness" of the suggested actions and the degree to which they are accepted by the teachers, be very consistent.

twzircontwzirconalmost 9 years ago
One of the best stories in this category. Only ones better are others by StoryTeller7

This is a really great story. What makes this story so good is how William's attitude changes from having fun and games with a teacher, to feeling attraction and especially responsibility for her/them. Puts the story in a whole different sphere.

I am ever so glad you chose this story as one of your first to continue after your bad year. Please work on "A lady and the student " next. That is my favorite of your stories that I have read so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just a comment on grammar

What is the past tense of "cum?" I think its "came."

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 5 years agoAuthor
I cum, I saw, I conquored

thanks for the comment on a past cum, as I get caught out with that. I used cumin a lot, didn't even realise I was doing it. Err, you know what I mean, as in, 'I'm cumin!' Will look it up, to see if there is advice on the WEB.

garolopezvigarolopezviover 3 years ago

I enjoyed your use of the word “cunt“ , it’d be even hotter if the ladies used during their passionate moments when they are all hot and bothered. Just sharing an opinion.

A new fan of yours.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
7266 Followers
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES