Teacher Undressed Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Alright, I believe you, go on,' he said.

'I started to notice men were paying me attention, even staring at me. Looking into a stores window display, I could see straight through the dress. I ran in to the store and grabbed a pair of panties. I intended to go to the changing room, but a couple of girls from my class were there, looking at clothes. Before they spotted me I ran out, still clutching the panties, straight into a security guy,' Vicky said, with a dazed expression on her face.

'Go on,' May said.

May was engrossed in the adventure, not ever having been so naughty. She would have never dared go without wearing panties, and could never go without a bra with such large breasts.

William had spent some time getting her to forget about a certain episode in a mall. It had been one of his mistakes when first instructing her. She had dressed as a Barbie doll, with a tiny pink skirt a top. Her hair had been dyed blonde, she wore false eyelashes, long pink fingernails, and all the extras. William had been shocked to see his teacher dressed like a slut in public. She was being followed by a crowd of men, and he was worried what might happen to her if one of them stopped her, and took charge of her. He rescued her, but the episode knocked into him how careful he had to be with hypnotic instructions.

'The security guy marched me through the store, and everyone was looking at me. It had to be one of those stores with spotlights everywhere. Every mirror I passed showed me how rudely I was dressed. The class mates had seen me get arrested, and could see my nakedness. With every step my reputation was trampled in the mire,' she moaned.

William could see her anguish, and almost told her to forget about it, though it wouldn't be as simple as that. It was fascinating to learn such intimate details about one of his teachers, and it would help him understand her.

'By the time I got dragged into the backroom I was panting. It was partly from fear, but then I became aware of how aroused I was. I was looking at the guys crotch, couldn't take my eyes off it. He had a big bulge in his pants, and I wanted it. I had never been so turned on before. He made me stand to attention while he filled in a form, then told me he was calling the police.'

She took a deep breath. Even after so long she was affected by the recounting of the emotional episode. William looked her over carefully, noting how excited she was becoming.

'The way he said it, and hesitated, waiting for me to say something, I got the message. I pleaded with him to let me go, telling him I'd do anything if he didn't call the police. If I'd gone overboard he didn't notice. He said he would have to search me to make sure I didn't have anything else hidden away. He made me lean against his desk with feet spread,' she gasped.

May brought her a glass of water, and one for herself.

'His hands were all over me. He wasn't sure if I had jewellery on me, and I knew what he wanted to do to me. Even though I was in a state, I drew the line at just letting him finger me,' she complained.

'Of course, you couldn't let him do that to you,' May said, sharing her anguish.

'I told him I didn't mind taking the dress off, so he could check I had nothing concealed. I lifted it over my head and he took it from me. He made me stand at attention again, so I couldn't cover myself. I stood naked in the shabby little room, while he examined the dress, taking his time over every seam.'

Both women made cross noises about crude men, forgetting William was there.

'He came around the desk pulling on rubber gloves. I knew what he was going to do, but couldn't move, or utter a sound. He pushed my head down so I had to lean against the desk. He pushed my feet apart with his heavy boots, spreading my thighs. I felt his fingers probing my asshole, and rubbing it with grease. I must have whimpered, because he stopped.'

'You poor thing,' May sympathised.

'If I didn't want him to examine me, he would let the police do it. His voice was hard and menacing. I was shaking like a leaf. I hoped he thought I was frightened of the police, and not quivering from anticipation. I pleaded with him to leave my bottom alone, and offered him my pussy instead. He concentrated on that, rubbing it with his fingers. He knew what he was doing, unlike past boyfriends. He shamed me by commenting on how wet I was.'

'He was a brute,' May crossly stated.

'His nasty comments aroused me. I couldn't help it. I pushed myself back on his fingers. He said I was ready for him, and to my shame I was. His cock slid into me, and I cum. He wasn't bothered about me, he continued to use my body for his pleasure. I was moaning with pleasure all the time he was in me. I bit my lip but couldn't hold back from revealing how much I was enjoying it.'

'I felt him spurt into me, and I squealed like a stuck pig. It was the most humiliating and exciting moment of my life. He wiped between my legs with a bunch of tissues, and gave me the dress back. He made me sign a form, telling me I had agreed to let him do it to me. That couldn't have been right, but I couldn't see what I was really signing, with my eyes full of tears. I guess he said it to make sure I didn't complain later.'

'He made me ask politely for the panties. I pulled them up while he watched. It was more than embarrassing, he was intentionally humiliating me. He was treating me like a stupid airhead, who preferred to be fucked by a stranger, rather than face the police. It was true. Though I'd acted like a stupid slut, from being so worked up.'

'It was awful walking through the store with his cum leaking from me. The two from class looked at me as though I was dirt. I guess I was sweaty and dishevelled, looking as though I'd been screwing a stranger for fun. I felt so small and retched, because I'd lost my virginity for a pair of cheap panties. I drove home in a daze. I was devastated, yet relieved to have at last lost my virginity.'

'Not how you'd wished it to be,' May commented.

'Maybe not how I'd imagined it. Not romantic at all. To my shame I was excited thinking about it, and become stoked up every time I think about it. Still do,' she nervously laughed.

'Am I kinky. Is there something wrong with me?' Vicky asked.

There was a pleading look in her eyes.

'No! Of course not. It happened. Things happen in life that you can't control,' May excused her.

'Sir?' Vicky asked.

'I can't undo what's happened. All I can do is help you, and keep you safe,' he said.

He was puzzled over what it all meant. He wanted to ask what her relationships had been like after that first time. Too much information had put him in overload, so he sat looking bemused. He felt younger than his eighteen-years, from an obvious lack of experience of life. He hadn't thought it was all so complicated. Even when they were hypnotised, controlling them had proved more difficult than imagined.

May was consoling Vicky, saying what she wanted to hear. When he got together with his friends, guys simply stated what needed to be said. Of course they teased each other, but it meant nothing. These two could look at each other to seemingly transmit information in a split second, what would take him much time to unravel.

'Sorry to have dragged out all this unhappiness, I didn't mean to,' he said.

'Thank you William, for making us share this. It's been helpful,' May said, and smiled at him.

They were sharing something together, excluding him. So he asked, 'Am I just another bothersome man?'

'Of course not, you look after us, and make us happy,' May said.

Vicky wiped away a tear, and smiled at him. 'We need you to look after us. Thank you for being so good,' she started to say. She broke off, giving May another one of those meaningful looks.

'How may we serve you, sir,' they both said.

It was a little creepy the way they spoke in unison, though May seemed to take the lead. He decided to put aside what they had revealed, and get down to playing. They seemed to like it. After the negative revelations about boyfriends, he thought to find out what they wanted.

'How do you want me to play with you?' he asked.

May looked at him, and sighed. 'We need you to take charge of us, and make the decisions for us, sir. You play so well, we know you'll help us,' she giggled.

'Help us to an orgasm,' Vicky brazenly laughed.

'What can we do for you now, sir,' May asked.

They stood up and struck sexy poses. He had a big grin on his face, pleased to have them once more paying him attention.

'Is it this you want?' he asked. He pointed to the bulge in his jeans.

'It's up to you to tell us what to do, sir,' May said, speaking for both of them.

'Pull those outfits off and get on the floor,' he commanded.

With a cock raring to engage them, he became more determined to have it his way.

'On hands and knees, quickly' he cajoled them.

He crawled behind them, and kissed each pussy in turn. They were breathing heavily and squealed with pleasure when he licked between their lips. First May then Vicky, he paid attention to their sex. He pushed between them, to lay on his back.

'Your breasts first, May,' he said.

She lowered an impressive breast to his mouth, for him to suck, while he played with the other. Vicky's were swaying under her, needing attention. He pulled away from May, and Vicky lowered her smaller breasts into his face. They were no longer fighting each other, rather, they were co-operating in pleasing him. One encouraging the other to satisfy him, and to receive pleasure in return.

'Lay on your back now. Open your legs wider, Vicky,' he told her.

William had his teachers stretched out on the floor, naked, excitedly waiting for his touch. With one hand on May, the other on Vicky, he stroked their thighs. Leaning over May, he kissed and licked her thighs. Then the same for Vicky. Both his teachers were trembling with sexual tension. For the moment he forgot who and what they were, to concentrate on bringing them to an orgasm.

May felt fingers playing over her most sensitive flesh, vitalising her entire body. She lifted her hips without thinking, as though offering up her sex to him. It wasn't a sacrificial offering, it was a delight. His kisses to her sex were pure pleasure. Her head rocked to one side to see his head between Vicky's thighs. Watching him probe her sex with his tongue was delightful to her, as it felt as though he were continuing to caress her sex. She felt every touch, every lick, and flick of his tongue to her colleague's sex.

She closed her eyes, as it was her turn again, and concentrated on the fire in her loins. Her clam had opened for him to discover her pearl. His lips caressed, his tongue licked, and his teeth nibbled her hard swollen pearl.

William concentrated on May with his face buried in her sex. His fingers were playing with Vicky, keeping her slowly moving toward an orgasm. May began to murmur a familiar tune, so he pushed two fingers into her vagina, with another into her bottom. On automatic, they worked her up into a climax, with a thumb busily rubbing her clit.

He heard May orgasm noisily, while sucking on Vicky's sex. He gently bit her clitoris and flicked it with his tongue. A finger had teased her asshole, relaxing it enough to enter her. His other hand was still stroking May. He probed her sex with his tongue, licking and sucking her sex, until his mouth threatened to seize up.

Without prompting, May started sucking on Vicky's breasts. Almost there, the extra stimulation pushed her over the edge. Her orgasm was deep and thoroughly took over her body. It seemed to vibrate, trembling all over, from head to toe.

He stretched his fingers, and worked his jaw to ease them from cramp. He eased himself between them, pulled them close, and kissed them. Their heads were flopped onto his chest, still breathing heavily. On the spur of the moment, he pulled their heads together so their lips touched.

'Kiss, deeply,' he whispered.

It was fascinating watching his two teachers tonguing each other. Right before him on his chest, they were smooching, with tongues passionately exploring. They were in the aftermath of an overpowering orgasm, not really aware of what they were doing. Maybe they thought they were kissing him. They were probably so high, they were in love with everything in the world, and wanting to continue the warm sensual feelings.

Watching them devouring each other gave him an idea. Handling two hot women would be hard work. They could help him out occasionally, by bringing each other to an orgasm. His cock was rigid from watching them, and from brining them to an orgasm. He was too used to seeing them naked to become overexcited by their bodies. It was a pity, but a consequence of having two beautiful women at his disposal.

***

William needed to cool off, for he had very nearly cum with them. They were still heady from the orgasm, and even more attentive to him. They had wanted to pleasure him, but he firmly told them to leave him alone. They looked as though they would disobey him, but contained themselves.

'I'll send Vicky home, and we can play together,' he told May.

'It is up to you, sir,' she said.

'You don't seem happy with the idea,' he stated. 'Tell me what you're thinking, May,'

'Maybe she could stay. We both need you, sir,' she said.

'I'll think about it,' he said.

This was something new. She was all for sending her away, and only reluctantly agreed to have her move in, yet now she was all for letting her stay. She looked pleased over the idea.

Vicky brought them coffee and sat down next to May on the sofa. William needed to cool off so sat on an easy chair. They were again dressed in the see-through genie outfits, looking very desirable. He had to keep away from them, or he wouldn't be able to think straight. Something had happened between them after talking about their first time, and he needed to figure out what it was.

'Do you want to stay over tonight, Vicky?' he asked.

She looked at May, who smiled at her, then replied. 'Yes, sir.'

'You can move in tomorrow. While in the apartment, May will be in charge of you when I'm not here. She will decide everything for you and I'll overrule May if I need to. I'll make the rules for you both. You'll both continue to obey me, and I'll look after you, understood?' he asked, looking from one to the other.

'They nodded their heads, and replied in unison, 'Yes, sir.'

'What are your instructions? Vicky first,' he said.

'I am to obey May in the apartment, unless you say otherwise, sir. I will continue to obey you, and you will look after me, sir,' Vicky seriously intoned.

'I will be in charge and decide everything for Vicky while she is in the apartment, unless you over rule me. I shall continue to obey you, and you will look after me, sir,' May also seriously spoke.

'Good. That's settled then. I've decided Vicky can stay, and we will share May's bed,' he told them.

He was pleased to see their evident pleasure at his decision. They almost clapped hands with glee. Had the hypnosis affected them so much, or was there something else in them that had been released. They weren't just letting him take over their lives, they wanted him to. He could see they found it comforting for him to make all the decisions. He shook his head, in an attempt to be free of the unanswerable questions.

He wondered why they bothered to dress up, as this evening they were yet again naked. This time on May's bed.

'It's my turn. I want you to kiss me all over,' he grinned.

With hands behind his head, he laid back on the bed with a self satisfied smile on his face. Having the attention of two teachers lavished upon him was a luxury he could get used to. He heard them whispering together, or at least May giving Vicky instructions. He wondered what they were up to, and if he had made a mistake putting Vicky under May's control.

What was she telling her? He figured being told what to do by the older teacher, in her apartment, would be easier for Vicky to accept. It would be easier than having a student telling her to strip her clothes off, and lick his cock.

The attractive teachers clambered back on the bed, looking eager to please. Vicky took hold of his cock, and started to lick it. With a look from May she let go and just used her tongue. She flicked her tongue at the crease in his crotch and licked it hard. William let out a gargled sound of pleasure. Licking such a sensitive area was highly erotic.

May licked his nipples then worked her way up his neck to his lips. Every time he attempted to kiss her, she moved away to lick his ears or neck. She was teasing him, by following his instructions to the letter. He stared at her with a quizzical look, then opened his mouth. She grinned, and accepted the unspoken message. She had been told to lick him all over, so flicked her tongue inside his mouth. He powerfully sucked on her tongue, trapping it in his mouth, not that she struggled to escape. She gave in to kiss him back with a duel of tongues.

Vicky thought the two of them were cheating, so sucked his cock into her mouth. Tonguing it while bobbing her head up and down, was only cheating a little. Hearing William groaning with pleasure inspired her to try something. The head of his cock hitting the back of her mouth choked her. She took a deep breath and tried again. This time she suppressed the reaction when it touched a sensitive point. She kept trying, though failed.

William could feel his cock tightly engulfed by one of his teachers, and nearly cum. He pushed May away to watch Vicky's head bobbing up and down, almost kissing his pubic hair. She seemed to be trying hard to swallow him whole. It was enthralling watching an older woman try so hard, and as it was his teacher, all the more thrilling.

May put a hand on Vicky's shoulder, ready to push her away.

'No, May. She's preparing my cock for you,' he devilishly smiled.

May gave him a big smile and leaned in to kiss him. Not pretending to lick him all over this time. They seemed to have abandoned his instructions, from wanting to get what they wanted instead. They both wanted his cock, which sobered him up. How was he going to satisfy the two of them? Vicky had hardly moved in and he was already in trouble.

'Stop her, or she might wear it away,' he laughed.

'Stop that, Vicky. You're in my apartment, and it's my penis, isn't it, sir,' she growled at her colleague.

She looked at William for confirmation.

'Naughty, May! You are supposed to share,' he laughed.

May wanted his cock, and Vicky was holding onto it, looking as though she wasn't going to give up her prize. He laughed at the situation, not them. They were fighting over his cock, both badly wanting it. He carefully looked them over, and seeing how aroused they were, told him he had to do something.

'Vicky can ride my cock. You will be next, May,' he pronounced.

Having a young student make such a pronouncement should have been terrible for a teacher. Instead, Vicky dropped his penis from her mouth, and eagerly clambered up the bed. He guided her legs either side of him, so she was kneeling. May helped position her.

William was surprised she was helping him screw a fellow teacher. She must realise what he planned. If he had enough self control he would make Vicky cum, saving himself for May.

May helped Vicky manoeuvre onto his penis, with a hand guiding it in. Vicky sank down its length, with her weight pushing it right up inside her. William and Vicky sighed with satisfaction. Before she could lift herself up its length, May straightened her legs either side of him, with her feet beside his head. Vicky let out a heartfelt whimper.

'Oh! God! It's so deep, I can't move,' Vicky moaned.