Teacher Undressed Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

May knew it would be harder for William to screw her, with Vicky's weight on his hips. Vicky was going to have to do all the work. Not only that, May hoped the feeling of being so deeply penetrated would spur her on to a quick orgasm.

May kneeled behind her pulling on her nipples, which were already taught and engorged. Vicky leant forward from pain and encouragement. May already knew the woman liked her nipples roughly treated, from a previous session. Both hands cupped her breasts, pulling her backward. The message got through to a primitive part of her brain, and Vicky began to rock back and forth on his cock.

William watched his teacher, teaching the other to fuck herself on his cock. It was a dream come true having two beautiful teachers in bed. Having them keenly fucking him was miraculous. It was so overwhelming, it kept him from an orgasm. His cock was as hard as a rod of iron. It was so stiff, nothing was going to leak through it from his balls.

Vicky began to heavily pant. 'Oh God!' she shouted. 'Don't stop now, please, sir,' she said. Each word was punctuated with out-breaths of exhausted air.

She missed the point that she was fucking herself on his penis, and so it was up to her when to stop. She rocked forward, with the head of his penis about to disengage her vagina. She slowly sank back upon him to feel it penetrating inch by inch. Their bodies touched, and she sank a little further, pressing him tight with all her weight.

She threw back her head and yowled, like a bitch being roughly mounted. Her body trembled with emotion and from electrical shocks igniting her nervous system. She fitfully moaned with her head sagging forward.

May pulled her up and back, trying to slide her off William's penis.

'No! Please,' Vicky moaned.

The thought of losing the feeling of fullness, and completeness, was awful. Nevertheless, she was determinedly pulled from William by a desperate May.

'It's my turn, give him up,' May spat.

William nearly lost it when his teacher yelled out in delirious pleasure. It was fascinating watching her fuck herself on his cock. With help from another of his teachers, she was absorbing his cock right up inside her cunt. It was so mesmerising a scene, he became detached from what was happening, otherwise he would have cum.

May shoved Vicky out of the way, and squatted onto his cock. It looked as though she were nestling in, to hatch an egg. She took time rubbing her lips over the end of his cock. Every time it rubbed her clit she gave a little moan of pleasure. Like Vicky, she wasn't considering his pleasure, just wanting to satisfy her own needs. It was lucky their needs were so pleasurable to him too.

May didn't need to prepare herself, she was just enjoying another build up, indulging herself with more foreplay. She took a deep breath and pushed. The head of his penis penetrated her. She rested a moment, relishing the feel of it pushing at her vagina. She wanted to plunge down upon it, needed desperately to, only just refraining from it. It was a form of torture.

She rocked back a little and lost her balance. Her full weight pressed down upon him, plunging his cock into her like a ramrod in a gun. It pushed at the walls of her vagina as it travelled deeper, seemingly stretching her open. Not planning on shoving down on him hard, it was a surprise. She howled like a banshee.

'Oh! Yes! Fuck me hard, sir,' she gasped.

His cock was deep and full, filling her up with a wonderful hardness. She moaned with irresistible pleasure when he pushed up with strong muscular legs.

'Yes, sir, fuck your naughty teacher, sir,' she pleaded.

She couldn't move. Wanted to ride his cock, but couldn't budge. She merely flopped up and down to his rhythm. Her breasts jiggled up and down, with every half thrust. His cock was deep, nudging at the neck of her womb.

'Now! Sir, cum now, please! Fill your teacher with young cum,' she begged.

A strong push lifted her up, pushing apart her thighs, stretching her wide. She imagined his cock pressing at her womb, spurting his cum deep into her, filling her up. He erupted and kept spurting, feeling as though it were a gusher, going on and on, jet after jet of sperm, pumping into his teacher. He emptied his sack of juice, spraying her insides with strings of sticky cum.

May collapsed on him. He guided her to his side, and she wrapped both legs around him. Vicky was recovering and began to whisper her thanks for a magnificent orgasm.

'Thank you sir, for fucking me, and making me cum so much. At last I've met someone who can control me, and tell me what to do, and look after me. No one has made me theirs with such passion and care. You will look after me, sir?' she pleaded.

'Yes, Vicky, I'll look after you, I promise,' he said, and tenderly kissed her lips.

May grabbed him around the waist, trying to pull him to her, and away from her rival. William turned onto his back, and pulled his two teachers close. They rested their heads on his chest, each kissing a nipple.

'Stop that!' he warned.

'Kiss and make up, both of you,' he told them.

They moved their heads closer over his chest and briefly touched lips.

'Not good enough. I need to know you will help each other in the apartment, and be good girls around me. I don't want you fighting, arguing, or being naughty in any way to each other. Come on, kiss and make up. A proper kiss, as though you were kissing me,' he firmly spoke.

He watched them touch lips, and reluctantly open their mouths. Inches from his face these two teachers were pressing their mouths together. It looked as though May pushed her tongue into the younger teachers mouth. The move had her responding in kind, and soon their tongues were wrapped together, swirling around their mouths.

They weren't naturally inclined to be doing this, yet he had them deeply kissing. May had sucked Vicky's nipples and jut now had been pulling on her nipples. Admittedly she was doing it out of self-interest. They weren't enjoying it, as they were merely going through the motions to keep him happy.

'OK! Stop, that,' he said.

'Tell me why you want me to look after you, May,' he heavily said.

Before they fell off to sleep, he was going to get to the bottom of this. Why it was they had so easily accepted his commands, and weren't fighting off his control. They had both just fucked him, not the other way around. There must be a reason for this, and he wanted to know what it was.

They murmured their apologies and promised to behave themselves. Before they could tell him anything useful, he fell asleep. The women smiled at each other, and gently kissed his lips, careful not to wake him. They snuggled close, now willing to share him, knowing they were going to get what they wanted. After only a short while they too fell asleep.