All Comments on 'Teacher's Delight Ch. 1'

by Libertine

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very Good

You Rock

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
My sexy Bua

My Bua i.e my fathers sister was a very tantalising woman. She had pert breasts which were conical and upthrust but her buttocks were really remarkable and were out thrust from her back by about 6 inches and I sometimes imagined that you could easily park your drink glass on that out-thrust ledge and it would not fall in all she was a sexy woman. She was about 15 years my senior and I was 16 at the time and used to teach her son in maths for his studies. One Such night at their home I was sleeping when In the middle of the night I woke and saw her pissing in the toilet with a whistling sound and I was hooked to her piss spraying from her body in her sitting position and falling far off on the floor with a great force. It became a habit with me and I even licked the floor where she was pissing and used to shag on the memories of her pissing cunt. She was aware of my nocturnal habits and was rewarded one day when she actually put on the light in the toilet and started to piss facing outside and for the first time I saw a full grown female naked and also pissing. After a few days I was rewarded with a touch by her while sleeping and then my prick was felt and I was asked by aunt to sleep with her and finally I put my penis into her pussy and then was addicted to fucking her which has continued till date when I am married and am over Forty and she in her late fifties. I stiil cannot get over that first whistling effect of her pee which gave me my very first prominent erection.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
How I was taught

My dear friend, as always, your stpries seem to be wrtten from my own life, wow

Just keep yopur talents growing and your stories becomming more exciting and true.

Your friend,

Dragonfly_mike2001

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It's obvious that this "writer" stories are read mostly by illiterate idiots ! How apropriate !

Birds of a feather atc. "1" !!!!!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
I wish I had

a mature teacher for my first.

but, why didn't he go to the nearby chemist and buy some condoms of his own?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
DELIGHTFUL SERIES

I read Ugly Women, Hot Lays by this author.

Z So good, I tried another.

I believe this series may even be better. (A fuller comment at chapter 3.)

Libertine has a way of writing that is compelling -- it draws you in. Part of it is the exotic feel, due to the setting in Sweden and that influence on his English.

However, there are so many obvious (maybe even glaring?) errors (such as confusing of past and present tenses, and subject - verb agreement) that it would have benefited from an editor whose native tongue is English.

Having said that, I could understand it, and I am impressed that someone can communicate so well with such vocabulary in a second language.

Each of the three chapters is definitely 5 stars.

That seems to little to award such a masterful series.

An admirer,

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sexy, sensual and sweet. 5 stars.

In the last chapter you wrote 'strike' instead of 'stroke' and I think that's a typo because striking his cock would be a different sensation.

I'll check out your other stories for suren

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous