All Comments on 'Teacher's Descent into Ecstasy'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsabout 10 years ago
A Quality Big Dick Story by DDDDave

You took your time with this one.

Manhorse's slow seduction of Ms. Carnale is atypical of this genre (where getting into the sex as quickly as possible is the norm) and I found myself wondering what was going to happen next and when Carnale was going to ultimately succumb to Manhorse's charms.

A character named Manhorse is perfect for a big dick story but I couldn't help wonder about an alternative world version of your protagonist in which he had that name but an average or below-average sized penis.

I applaud you for going against expectations and attempting to do something "new" in these stories but you sure made us big tit fans wait a bit. After A LOT of description of Manhorse's cock it wasn't until the ball point pen scene that you confirmed that Carnale was even worth considering being a big tit protagonist. Up to that point, I thought you might just eliminate the big tit element altogether and just write a straight big dick story.

The addition of Prissy was inspired. Manhorse got to have a sex scene and simultaneously seduce Carnale. You worked in some measurements (Thanks!); although the "best titties in school" being double E sort of puts them on the smaller size of your usual characters. I was hoping the straight-laced principal when she returned to school would be large breasted like most of your characters.

The sex scene with Prissy fucking Manhorse and get a hand job of sorts from Carnale was imaginative. The descriptions of the act and how it increased the rate of Carnale's seduction was some good writing (the woman resorted to licking the sweat off his face...great!).

I'm a sucker for a repressed female character coming into her own and suddenly wanting to show her huge breasts to the world. The scene where Carnale proclaimed that she was bigger than Prissy and probably bigger than anyone else in the school is something I enjoy a lot in your work. Carnale vs. Prissy, Ms. Cropley vs. Alexandra Flatly (and maybe her mom), Missy vs. her mom in "Best Job Ever" and Mommie vs. the school psychologist are ALL potential breast competitions/comparisons showing up in your recent stories.

Manhorse telling Carnale that she has to prove it but not right now; isn't my favorite type of dialogue in these kind of scenes. But I guess it gave Carnale the strength/anger to turn her back on Manhorse and set up part 2, which, of course, I'm GREATLY looking forward to!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great beginning!!!

Good build up,can't wait to see what happens next.More soon please!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Some suggestions

First of all, good story, very good story. You touched a nerve. There are so many authority figures who fight their own desires daily. Now some suggestions. Take your time. Let your characters breathe. Stretch your story out. Build the anticipation. Show the reader some of the characters' inner turmoils and strong wills. Show us the characters away from the place where they interact and show us the fight between right and wrong. This story should NOT be filed until it is at least 3-4 pages long. Lastly, before you file the next chapter make sure the next installment is done so you don't keep the reader waiting. Again good story.

DDDDaveDDDDaveabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feed back.

As always I appreciate the comments.

I post these chapters as I finish them. Some times *I* don't know what the next chapter will be until days after I've posted the previous one. Some times I start a chapter three or four times before I find something that works. Often I'll edit and repost a story. I've reposted the last four chapters of That 69's Show in the last month to fix continuity, spelling and descriptions. Some stories may never be 'just right'. But I keep on trying!

And Adrian? Mr. Manhorse may be an arrogant bastard with a huge dick, but he's not unfeeling! While giving Prissy a good hosing on the teacher's desk probably isn't the best time to turn to the teacher and say "Well, if you're so stacked, whip 'em out and show us, Blondie!"

I'm pretty sure we will all get a chance to find out if Ms. C is really stacked or just in denial with her scrawny b cups! Just kidding! She's HUGE.

I have several stories going at the same time so sometimes things don't get posted as quickly as you might want them to be posted. What can I say? Deal with it ;-)

DDDDave

AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsabout 10 years ago
Manhorse is a better man than me! ;-)

Thanks for commenting on our comments, DDDDave.

The insight into how you edit and repost a story even after "official" posting it was something I didn't know about your work.

The fact that Prissy didn't comment when Catherine called her a slut and said that she was bigger than her and was noted as being "the oblivious girl" in the narrative sort of said to me that Manhorse could have done practically ANYTHING at that point and it wouldn't have any effect on her (sort of like his cock serving as a biological M.i.B neuralizer or something). But like I said in the subject line, Manhorse is a better man than me because I would've done EXACTLY what you said in your comments and said "Well, if you're so stacked, whip 'em out and show us, Blondie!" :-)

And I feel like I might be a little bit oblivious myself. You referring to Catherine as Ms. C (in your comments) made me thing of Ms. Cropley and Catherine Roberts (from Best Job Ever); so is there some significance (take away?) to the name Catherine or last names beginning with C's in your work that we should be aware of?

DDDDaveDDDDaveabout 10 years agoAuthor
Just a lack of imagination, I guess

Adrian,

No significance that I'm aware of. In fact, I was toying with the idea of starting a list of names that I've used in all my stories so I don't duplicate things. Oh, and a list of all the bra sizes of all the characters. And dick sizes as well. It would take me a fair amount of time and I'd rather write than research. Maybe I'm just lazy.

I've got some time off coming up and I've got a chapter of B.J.E to finish, the second meeting of Mommie and the School Psychologist is about half done, two more chapters of Descent I'm working on and one or two other ideas to try to stretch into acceptable stories. So I'll be busy and hopefully posting again soon.

There is no way to indicate that I've tweaked a story unless I put the info into the intro to the chapter. And the old version just disappears. So I'm not sure it's worth mentioning. But some times I go back and make some changes to allow me to expand on a story. Example: The 9th chapter of That 69's Show originally painted me into a corner. So I've tweaked it. I've still got an idea for another chapter or two with Jackie, Eric and Donna. And another character. But there won't be any incest with Kitty and Eric. And I'd like to write the "What Happened When Mrs. Macy Found Eric and Pam on the Couch." Jackie doesn't know what happened but maybe Eric tell her?

But as usual, no promises. I'm STILL stuck on Mrs. B's next chapter. I try every few weeks or so but nothing worth posting has ever been written. Oh, well.

DDDDave

iowabeefpackersiowabeefpackersalmost 10 years ago

I really enjoyed this one. The scene of him poking her in the breast was super hot and original. Man! I can't wait to see what happens when she starts unpacking that bra. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic!!!!

Can't wait to see what happens next,please continue as soon as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Errors

She says that her chest size is 36, but then you refer to it twice as 42. You also call the main character Horseman once rather than Manhorse, the name he has in the rest of the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...