All Comments on 'Teacher's Descent into Ecstasy Ch. 05'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

Proofread? Awful writing. Typo in the summary "lets..." Typos left and right throughout the piece.

Know your audience, because this type of plotless, quickie doesn't belong here. Obviously written a male who knows nothing.

AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsover 9 years ago
Didn't Expect Anything So Soon After "The Next Summer"...Thanks!

"I see you've made yourself to home," she greeted him.

"to" should probably be "at". I was thinking I was going to have to start another typo list. But per your feedback in "The Next Summer" and the feedback from the Anonymous commenter who seemed more concerned with typos than story, I decided to skip said list as your stories are the REASON I'm here!

"When I persuaded Superintendent Chalmers to approve you for this position I really thought that you would do a little more than just lounge around, you know, Mr. Manhorse!" Her voice betrayed her irritation.

Hmm, giving a job to a questionable student (regarding Academics), who she would now have to share with other females? I didn't know how I felt about this at first, but after reading the multitude of women Manhorse serviced in a day, I have to say that Ms. C. made a great hiring decision.

Is Ms. C. going to have a similar position regarding the males on campus (she seemed to be providing similar morale and motivation boosting in the earlier chapter)? Or is she content with her job as teacher?

"I'm sorry if I kept you waiting, Ms. Carnale. Some times I need more than one or two Morale Improvement Sessions due to the stresses of my position, I mean job."

Now I'm wondering if Manhorse gets a base salary or if he gets paid (a bonus structure perhaps) by the Sessions.

"Okay, girls, look, I'm sorry but I have an appointment and I can't afford to be late. Ms. Carnale, could you finish the orientation for the girls?" He grinned at her.

Wow, that must have been one hell of an orientation to leave the twins and Ms. C. Is fatigue (perish the thought) finally catching up to Mr. Manhorse? That's the only way I would leave that much readily available tit-flesh, since I'm sure he could have re-scheduled the orientation. Of course, now I'm wondering who exactly this orientation was with.

"That makes you fifty-one inches around, right? Wow! Bunny and I are only 44 inches! We wear 30-Triple L cup bras"

Hmm, I always equated cup-size as the determiner of who is bigger. Ms. C. has an overall bigger bust measurement than the twins (due to a wider back/rib cage) but they seem to have the bigger cup size, I would think (especially with them arguing between themselves over an inch difference in measurement) that they would note they have a bigger cup size than Ms. C.

She propped her head up between the back and arm of the couch so she could see everything over the huge swells of her 38-JJ tits.

You reduced Ms. C.! Typos acceptable, but reducing her double-L's to double-J's...Nope, can't allow it! ;-)

Without saying a word Bunny put her weight against the dildo and tried to shove it into her willing victim. It took some few moments before she sensed that she was making progress. Relaxing and then pressing again she flexed her hips, trying to drive deeper and deeper into Ms. Carnale.

Hmm, I would've thought after ALL her Manhorse time that the dildo would've went in easier than that.

Heather knew that Bunny was going to give Ms. Carnale the best fuck she could manage.

I'm guessing that Heather is Honey's real name. But to switch from Honey to Heather (and later back again) like this was a bit jarring.

And Ms. Carnale claiming that Mr. Manhorse was bigger, thicker, longer and harder was just going to make Bunny try harder!

So when they finally have sex with Manhorse, does that mean the twins are going to have to update their dildo to one Manhorse size? Would he be willing to submit to some sex factory using his endowment as a model for a dildo exclusive to the twins (or others, maybe he wants to license said dildo)?

"I suppose, but nothing near as fun as you two busty babes! Wow, Eighty-nine inches of gorgeous breasts! That's a lot of tits, you know?"

It is, of course. But based on your teaser (Lets get ready to rumble! Eighty Nine vs. Fifty One.), I was really hoping for a single person with an 89 inch bust. Of course, the twins are a nice addition to the story and who knows, per "Three Magi", maybe they have a younger sister (or sisters) waiting to attend the campus with even bigger tits!

"And we love your huge titties, too!" said Bunny as she slowly started to get dressed. Next time we'll really have some fun with those gigantic fun bags of yours!" There was a gleam in her eye that promised a good time would be had by all.

Foreshadowing of the next chapter? Cool!

brian358brian358over 9 years ago
89 v 51 Inches?

Hmmm...

That makes for quite a dilemma.

Would you rather have erm... 'access' to the delightful Ms Carnale's 51 inches or the combined 45 and 44 inch talents of Honey and Bunny? Does this thing have a poll function? :-)

What a choice to have to make... Heaven or... Heaven!

I thought the two new girls made a great entry into the story. Bunny's teasing of Honey was a nice touch. Perhaps in time she'll get her own back?

Thanks for another great chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Next part please!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
2193 Followers
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...