All Comments on 'Teacher's Pest Ch. 01'

by AverageBear

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
AWESOME STORY!!!!

Absolutely LOVED this one! BOTH naughty and nice. Characters are well developed, story is incrfediibly well written. THIS author put lovinggg tendder care into crafting ths one. True love mixed with humor and THE HOTTEST SEX!!! Can I score it a 10?

PeterspeterPeterspeterover 12 years ago
I'm with anonymous above

This is a wonderful story, not hurried but not lagging either.

blackduchessblackduchessover 12 years ago
Awesome start!

Wow the chemistry is scorching. Love the story soo much! Please don't leave us hanging.....next one please!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 12 years ago
Wonderful

Absolutely wonderful love story, it's the kind of story I can get into, it has the right amount of sex along with the love felt between two people.

It was a fun story to read and I'll be waiting for the next one.

You are a very gifted writer.

Thanks

dendaddendadover 12 years ago
BRAVO!

Started reading, couldn't stop! Take us to the next as soon as you are ready...we surely are!

elheffeelheffeover 12 years ago
Amazing

You combine a wonderful storyline, with a totally credible plot. BUT best of all, your syntax, grammar and construction make your work a joy to read.

Please burn the midnight oil to bring us the next chapter. The romance, feeling and empathy are tremendous!!!

Could I ask you to keep the relationship between these two and not try to introduce her mother into a threesome, even though shee seems to be very worldly and tolerant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hmmmm......ok

"Average" story......but nice.

Could have been hotter though.....Too Much Disclosure (TMD) in the build up to sex; too obvious....but still sexy.

5 thumbs up....

Love1014Love1014over 12 years ago
Love

I LOVE THIS STORY. CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Lovely story

Couldn't put it down. When is chapter II coming out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
very sweet

I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved It!

This story was terrific - realistic, easy to read, sexy, and put together very well.

This is one of the best I have read on this site - can't wait to read Chapter 2!

Mostera1Mostera1over 12 years ago
Wow!

That was a ride! Superb, simply superb. So descriptive, excellent settings, great characters, and highly erotic! The Jeopardy segment was wonderful.

Your pen name may say 'Average' but I guarantee you your stories are anything but.

Looking forward to Ch2!

Thank you!

M1

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great!!

I wish I was Dave. Awesome story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A Bit Overdone On The Schmaltz...

...but pretty good, all the same. Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wonderful

Wonderful storytelling and pace to it. As for the previous anonymous posting that there was too much smaltz, go and find another author if this isn't your thing. This is a very well crafted story with fantastic interplay between the characters. If you want a slam bang thank you ma'am story there are others here.

Keep this story going. 5 STARS! ! !

Now on to chapter 2. I am looking forward to reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Ah, Shakespeare...

I find it amusing that the student that is always correcting her teacher makes a misquote when she quotes "Methinks the lady doth protest to much" from Shakespeare's Hamlet. Presumably this is because the author made a minor mistake as the line actually goes "The lady doth protest too much methinks.". Since the misquote is extremely common, I don't hold it against author or story at all, though I can hope that the misquote way done on purpose to add a bit of irony to the story for Shakespeare fans to pick up on.

wrc264wrc264about 12 years ago
really good

this is a really good story and very real. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

It was incredible! Excellent story. I normally don't read much but I read this whole story in one sitting. It is now 5 AM and I'm going to bed but great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Best erotic story I've EVER read!

I loved every bit of this! The plot and character development as well as erotic scenes were great. Mr. B - I mean, Dave - and Tiffany are both genuinely likeable characters, not just sex objects, and it's great to see love in an erotica story instead of just animalistic urges. This story is amazing :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

One of the best erotic stories I have ever read. If I could give 7 stars I would have.

Hiding_in_PortlandHiding_in_Portlandover 8 years ago
Very enjoyable

Had a great time reading your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fun read

Great banter, would enjoy a bit more detail in their love making, but a nice 'chemistry' between the characters ;)

M

YeatsYeatsalmost 8 years ago
Just for Me

You have no idea how GORGEOUS this piece was to me. It was really well thought out and written. There is no doubt in my mind that Tiff is a WOMAN. You made me want her too. :)

There is no doubt you can write either!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"And yes I do intend to swallow!"

100 out of 5 stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I thought kiddie porn was not permitted? or did I miss something? Oh my, it is forbidden? No? This is a high school girl? How old. Oh, she was left back, I see, she is 23, ok. Write on...

AverageBearAverageBearover 3 years agoAuthor

To Anonymous: You need to read more carefully before launching accusations of kiddie porn. The story is clearly written in the context of graduating from high school. On page 2, I clearly stated: "At eighteen, she was more mature than most of her peers." This meets both Literotica standards and all social norms with regard to adulthood. I have never written kiddie porn and never will. It's astonishing that you would make such a serious accusation without reading what's written. Or are your reading skills such that I need to show the number 18 rather than spelling the word "eighteen"?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAverageBear@AverageBear
I enjoy writing tales with memorable characters and a deeper meaning, so if you're just looking for a stroke story, you might look elsewhere. That said, you'll find some pretty hot sex in most of my stories. Reader emails and other forms of feedback are welcome! Best regards,...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES