All Comments on 'Teacher's Pet'

by SeekerOfHerself

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
lesliejoneslesliejonesabout 10 years ago
Nice pacing

Your pacing of this story was good. I liked how you developed the story from the narrator's recollections of her teacher to the first encounter to the actual visit to her lair. Having the beautiful Miss Eliot was another added attraction. I'm bi yet this story fascinated me with lesbian relationships.

SeekerOfHerselfSeekerOfHerselfabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I've changed the names but the teacher was from school. It was her shouting at me in class in front of everyone that really set me off. If anyone reading this knew which school I went to and was there, they might guess who I was talking about even with the name change.

I realised there was something about her unattractiveness that made submitting to her hotter to me. The fantasy I'd described to her in the second part was also one I had at the time.

Miss Elliott is loosely based on my old boss at a summer job during my undergrad degree. Submission, for me, to a beautiful mature woman can be a very subtle thing deriving from respect for experience and maturity rather than direct domination and control (though those aren't off the table). With a lot of girls my age I can switch a lot more; but with mature women the desire to submit is really overpowering.

I'm glad if it gave you some insight. Part of why I like to write is to impart and share ideas, even if a lot of my ideas are strange but the standards of most. I guess this story shows I have more "normal" fantasies too. :)

onmykneesforuonmykneesforualmost 10 years ago
Great Read

As a man who is not usually turned on by girl on girl action I found this very errotic and arousing. Your build up was great with nice detail, particularly in the way you use average looking or "ugly" characters with flaws like sagging and cellulite. Not everyone has to be a bombshell with 36DD's which I think adds to a more realistic story and draws the reader furthur in.

Keep up the good work, I am looking forward to your next installment

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous