Teacher's Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Miss."

"Good," and with that she flicked on record and walked over to her desk, placing her phone next to her as she sat down. I looked straight at the camera and began to touch myself, slowly. I wanted to enjoy the pangs of desire build up. She began writing and seemed to be taking her time over it.

After a little while, the feelings grew stronger as I teased myself. I sped up without even intending to. It was only about a minute in and I was already forced to stop.

"I'm a bad girl and I need to be punished."

She responded by pressing a timer on her phone, then I noticed her place a tick on a piece of paper and begin writing again. After a short while, the phone bleeped.

"Proceed," she said without looking up. I began anew.

I was more careful this time not to push myself too far too quickly. I concentrated on the movements to allow a slower build up. Still the build up was inevitable.

"I'm a bad girl and I need to be punished," my breathing was heavier, less controlled this time around.

Her response was another tick on the sheet and the reset of the timer.

"This time, tease your nipple with your free hand. Keeping looking at the camera."

As I began to tease my sex anew. My left hand stroked up my body and began to twist and torment my nipple. I gave a sensuous look into the camera; I unfurled my tongue and gave a slow lick in the air; I smiled wickedly and licked my lips; I began to gyrate my hips. I wanted to look as bad a girl as possible for Miss Davis. I raised myself up slightly and turned. My left had now dug its nails gently into my ass and slowly scratched upwards, I gave a defiant, aggressive look to the camera.

When the orgasm approached I found every part of me was now pleading for release. My pussy pleaded with me to disobey but I pulled away. With orgasm denial I've found that the more times you get to the edge, the harder it gets not to step over each time.

"I'm a bad girl and I need to be punished," I moaned. I was impressed I pulled it off. I heard her clapping slowly as I leaned back, glowing from my efforts.

"I'd finished my writing a while back, but you were doing so well I thought it wrong to stop you there," I realised that I was so into my performance I hadn't noticed her watching me.

She walked over and turned the camcorder off and picked it up, "get off the table and follow me."

Her order was a bark as one would to a pet on the furniture. I followed into another room, a television and music room by the looks of things. She placed the camcorder down next to the television screen and she pointed for me to kneel next to the chair opposite the screen.

"Eyes to the ground until I say so," I heard her plug in the camcorder.

She switched on the screen and then I heard the sound of clothes being removed and cast to the floor.

"You may look now."

I looked up to see her standing there, naked except for a pair of black stockings. As I suspected, she was no looker underneath her clothes either. Her breasts were quite large but sagged with age and her body was dumpy. She had let go with shaving her legs and armpits and her mound looked like it had never seen a pair of scissors, let alone a razor.

This made it all the hotter to me. As unattractive as her body was, I had no choice, she could use me and fuck me however she wanted.

She walked over and sat on the chair next to me, remote control in hand.

"Suckle my breasts," she demanded. No sooner had she asked than I had her nipple in my mouth. I sucked and stroked it with my tongue. Periodically I switched between them.

"Touch me," she already had my wrist firmly gripped in her hands and pushed it against her sex.

I played with her clit and shortly after she pressed play on the screen. It came to life with the recording she made of me. I could feel her body shiver under my touch.

"Stop now," she paused the recording after the second time I reached the edge. I obeyed and moved back from her.

"Crawl around to face me now!"

She snapped out that order. I crawled around to see she had spread her legs.

"Is that tongue of yours befitting of a bad girl like you?"

"It is Miss."

"Prove it, make me orgasm."

I approached and teased her sex with my tongue. I slowly rolled the very tip round the swollen clit. She began to moan and I switched to strong flicks up and down.

"Oh that is befitting."

She switched on the screen again for the final segment. My dirtiest side was out then and I knew this was the part she wanted to come to. I doubled my efforts and I soon had her legs wrapped around me tightly. Her gasps and moans were intense. I then felt the shudder of her hips as she achieved orgasm.

"Oh yes," she moaned, "that is a wicked tongue, oooh. I'll have to punish you further for this."

I kept going rapidly after she came, increasing speed as necessary. Eventually she pushed me away and breathed in. I smiled inside at the brief moment of power I possessed. It is surprising how much power over the sadist the masochist can have if they know how to grab it.

I heard the clapping on the recording behind me. She did not move from her chair.

"You approached orgasm three times, that's three days of detention. Your second will be tomorrow at seven in the evening and you cannot touch yourself until then. Understand?"

"Yes Miss."

"Good, you may stand now. Gather your things and get out of my classroom."

"Okay Miss," I said and stood up. I promptly got up and walked into the other room, got dressed and silently left. It was already past nine so I headed straight home. Tomorrow was another day.

II.

I began the day as normal, went through my usual routines as much as I could. I fumbled things a bit more, let distraction take hold of me. I had wonderful sex yesterday but hadn't been allowed to come. It made me fidgety and anxious.

Still, I got through the day and was now walking up the steps to Miss Davis's home. As I got closer, I heard the sounds of talking within and stop for a brief moment. I could hear other voices within, all female, but I wasn't sure how many. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

Miss Davis answered dressed and silently ushered me in. She picked at a button on my blouse and I undressed. Down to my tights and heels, I was about to kneel when she grabbed my arm and held me up.

She dragged me into the living room where I discovered the source of the voices. Three other older women were sitting on the couch. Two were in their late fifties or sixties, again nothing particularly pleasing to the eye.

The last one, however, was beautiful. She was fifty-three and had put a lot of effort in remaining healthy. I could see that it helped a lot and she had aged really well. She had this curved hourglass frame. Her breasts were quite large; I generally prefer smaller breasts but hers really suited her frame. Her face was smooth and her slight wrinkling helped create this sense of experience and mature beauty. Her hair was a chestnut brown and permed, I had guessed she must have dyed it.

I knew then I didn't stand a chance of resisting the teasing I would undergo tonight. In the back of my mind, I already relished the thought of my disobedience and pondered the sweet tortures I'd have to endure in retribution.

"Her she is," Miss Davis said, "apparently she was fantasising about me in class back in school."

"Miss Davis spoke highly of you. We'd rather like to experience that for ourselves and Miss Davis has kindly invited us around to view your performance and enjoy you," one of the older ladies said.

"This is Miss Chambers, Miss Peters," Miss Davis said of the older two, "and Miss Elliot. You will always address them by these names, only speak when spoken to and will fulfil their every desire while they are here. Understand?"

"Yes Miss."

"Good. Now as you can see ladies, she's already quite wet and the prospect of pleasing you all. Since you are my guests, I will give you free reign over. Treat her as you would any other sex toy as that is all she is. Any pleasure she feels is incidental to our own. Now, Natalie, turn around and give them a proper view."

I gave a three-sixty turn and could hear the sounds of approval from the guests.

"Can we get started on my initial suggestion?" Miss Elliot said, "I'm looking forward to what we do can because of it."

"Yes, I believe that is a good idea. Natalie, kneel before us with your knees apart."

I complied silently and kept my eyes to the ground. Miss Davis stepped before me then knelt down to my level.

"If you start getting too close, you must tell me," she pressed her hand firmly against my clit and became to tease it through the fabric.

She sped up and my heavy breathing elicited an evil laugh from her. It was only about a minute in that I needed to tell her.

"Miss, I can't hold out much longer. Please show mercy."

"Let's say a minute and a half is all you need to hold out then you're free of this teasing. That leaves you around twenty seconds."

She began counting down and I focused my will on holding out. She slowed as she counted and I'd managed it. As she stood up, I let out a sigh of relief.

"Well done, Natalie. You held out," she paused for a moment then spoke with gleeful cruelty, "Miss Chambers, it's your turn, another minute and a half."

I suddenly panicked, "But Miss, I can't hold out, I don't want to disobey you."

"I didn't give you permission to speak and I don't recall saying you wouldn't have to endure the same teasing from the others. You are only free of my teasing."

I whimpered meekly, internally relishing the delectable cruelty being thrust upon me. Miss Chambers stepped forward and assumed her position. I closed my eyes as the teasing began.

I tried to focus on nothing, kept my mind as still as possible as the movements sped up. I gritted my teeth as the orgasm approached and I took a risk.

I thought that in these last few seconds of the countdown I would climax so I looked at Miss Elliot. She was so beautiful, I wanted to imagine it was her doing this to me. She made eye contact back but said nothing.

I don't know how but I held it off and the time was up. Miss Davis must have noticed but said nothing as I sat there breathing heavily, body shuddering but not yet broken.

"Miss Elliot," Miss Davis said calmly, "you are up next, I believe."

As Miss Chambers returned to her seat, Miss Elliot stood and slowly walked forward.

"Look me in the eye," she said as she knelt. It was an imperative as much for my sake as for hers, she had me figured.

She knelt down and placed her hand on my stomach. Her hand slides around, fingers pointing down then she slowly lowers her hand. She whispers in my ear.

"I saw how you looked at me. You want to come for me, don't you?"

Her voice is a whisper, we're far enough across the room that the others might hear what we're saying but probably won't.

"Yes Miss. Very much so."

"Why's that?"

"You're so beautiful. I want my orgasm to belong to you."

Her fingers then slide underneath the fabric of my tights. Her contact with me is direct, skin against skin. She moves softly at first.

"Miss Davis will get very jealous and you'll bear the brunt of that, but I'm going to make you come."

She let it build up slowly. It didn't matter, I wouldn't have resisted if I had any choice. I opened to her, dropped my guard, all my resistance.

The orgasm spread out from my sex darting across my nervous system like the limbs of a tree. She slid two fingers inside me as her thumb continued to pleasure my clit.

I couldn't help but reach forward, my hands held onto to hers trying to push her deeper inside and my legs clamped shut. I saw that Miss Davis was touching herself to the sound of my orgasmic moans from the corner of my eye or maybe it was to the thought of my punishment but I kept my gaze intently on Miss Elliot: the red rush on my cheeks, the moans from my parted lips, the look of absolute devotion, they were all for her in that moment.

"Good girl," Miss Elliot whispered to me before standing up. She placed her fingers in her mouth and gently sucked them before returning to her seat. Miss Davis pulled down her skirt.

"I'm frightfully sorry for her awful behaviour, ladies. Miss Peters, as you were left out of this because of her disrespectful behaviour, you may decide the punishment."

"I'm sorry Miss Peters," I gasped.

"Shut up, girl," Miss Davis replied, "you knew what would happen and you indulged anyway. You'll take your punishment."

"I will Miss."

"That wasn't a question. Remain quiet and let Miss Peters decide."

"Thank you, Miss Davis. I think the suggestion I put forward earlier would suffice if you would permit me an additional surprise for her."

Miss Davis nodded her approval, "Natalie, get up onto the coffee table, lie on your back. Keep your legs parted, bent at the knees."

I crawled onto the table and slid onto my back. I parted my legs and gazed up at the ceiling. I heard Miss Davis reach for something then approach. The next thing I knew was a blindfold over my eyes.

I could hear rummaging around in a bag. Something was pulled out. I heard the swishing of something in the air and then felt the tip of what must've been a riding crop on my clit. Miss Peters paused to speak.

"You've been a very bad girl haven't you?"

"Yes Miss."

"And this part has been the most wicked, hasn't it?"

"Yes Miss."

"Beg me to punish it."

"Oh Miss Peters. Punish my sex. She's so bad and wicked. She deserves whatever you give her, as much pain as you desire. Make her a good girl again."

"I don't think I can make 'her' good again, do you?"

"No Miss."

"Well, I guess this'll just have to be for my own amusement. Ladies, perhaps you'd like to help as we discussed?"

I heard movement then felt a pair of arms wrap around each leg, pulling them apart. Miss Davis held my arms in place, leaving me completely at Miss Peters's mercy.

The first swish of the crop came down hard, I yelped and writhed to no avail as the swats came down. She was a clever one, she knew that a steady pace and speed would make me come again. She knew how to manipulate the crop to maximise the agony I felt.

At one point, her whipping grew steady and strong. I thought that this was it, she was going to whip me to orgasm. She heard my heavy breathing, saw my writhing. The others didn't need to hold my legs apart, they were wide open and my back was arched, offering my exposed pussy to her cruelty. I never feel more grateful for my body than at moments like these.

I parted my lips and begun to moan louder and louder but then I felt the approaching wave of orgasm suddenly recede. Miss Davis held my arms fast, preventing my instinctive impulse to reach down and finish what the crop had started. They all paused and watched, enjoying the sound of my heavy breathing subside into frustrated whimpers.

"That completes phase one," Miss Peters said, "Miss Davis would you be so kind as to order your student to arch against your couch, hands on the arms?"

"You heard her, do as she says now," Miss Davis's voice was calm, methodical. She removed the blindfold

I complied readily only to receive a sharp slap on my ass. I yelped in surprise.

"Stick that out more," again a command to which I readily complied.

Miss Peters walked over and ran her hands playfully across my ass, "have you claimed this part of her yet? I would rather like to have some fun with this."

"No, but you are the guest so feel free."

"Ah, and if you would permit, I'd rather like to make her climax again."

"She's already climaxed once today without my permission and I'm not going to give her permission this time but you may still force her to. I doubt you'd have difficulty getting as many orgasms as you'd like from her but please keep it to the one."

Miss Peters smiled, "I believe that's acceptable, perhaps Miss Chambers would like to use the things I was talking about earlier as a masturbation aid on her."

Miss Chambers nodded in ascent before Miss Elliot chimed in, "I'd rather like to see this tongue of hers in action. Maybe I could sit up here and she could demonstrate the skill you were telling us about."

"I'd rather not compliment her too much in front of her, but I believe that can be accommodated," Miss Davis replied.

Miss Peters reached into her bag and retrieved a strap-on. It was smaller, clearly designed for anal sex, and some lube. She stripped in front of me and stepped into the harness. While not as unkempt as Miss Davis's but her wrinkled skin and plump flesh clearly showed its age.

She tightened it and then applied lube to the shaft. Still holding the lube in one hand, she rubbed the shaft as she walked behind me.

"Head straight, eyes forward," Miss Davis barked.

Miss Peters applied some lube to her fingers then to me. She began her teasing before fingering my ass, slowly at first but she gained speed quickly.

"I think she's ready now. Miss Chambers, I took them out a short ago. They should be ready too."

I wasn't sure what she meant at first. I had other thoughts in mind. I relaxed and let her cock inside. She had just started to slowly fuck my ass when Miss Chambers returned.

I discovered Miss Peters's idea of a masturbation aid. Miss Chambers had brought in a bucket of ice cubes.

She positioned herself beneath me to get easy access to my clit.

"Miss Elliot?" Miss Peters voiced was strained, she was putting more and more effort into fucking me.

Miss Elliot pulled her underwear down and stepped out of them. She then slowly lifted up her skirt to reveal her sex to me.

She positioned herself and knelt down to whisper to me, knowing the others would hear.

"Taste me."

"Thank you, Miss Elliot" came my trembling response. I didn't care that Miss Davis saw my attraction, she could punish me all she wanted.

Miss Peters's attention alone could have caused me to come given time, but I suddenly became distracted by my new goal. I used trick at my disposal, I wanted to make Miss Elliot come hard.

The first quick swipes of the ice cube touched my sex. It was wonderful feeling the cold, soothing touch. Eventually, the quick swipes moved to my clitoris.

"Pen... Penetrate her with some," Miss Peters was clearly enjoying herself.

I felt the cold, hard ice enter me then another and another again. Feeling the cold sensation slowly work its way up within me felt good.

"After she climaxes, build her up again so she's close to another but not too close," Miss Davis's voice had its usual cruel edge.

The strokes of ice on my clit returned. Shortly after, I began to hear Miss Elliot's moans and felt the twitches increase in force and frequency. As she arched back and moaned, her hands clenching the couch.

My hands reached up and gripped her thighs, digging my nails in as I came. She reached forward and gently pressed down on my hands, her moans intensifying.

Feeling it explode throughout, the feelings running through my clit and the pounding thrusts throbbing, I found it so hard to continue on Miss Elliot but didn't let up. I screamed out in delight, I felt my legs buckle, but I held firm. I wanted to make her come as hard as I could.

As my orgasm subsided, I felt Miss Peters withdraw slowly.

"I'll get her close again," she said with a purr.

Miss Elliot moved away and took an ice cube from the box.

"Suck it," she ordered, holding it to my mouth once I had finished with her pussy.

I complied and began to suck greedily. A few moments later she pulled out and passed the cube along, picking another from the box. As she held it to my mouth to suck, I felt Miss Chambers proceed to insert another cube of ice into me.

"She must really be enjoying herself," she said, "that last one didn't last long at all."