Teacher's Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I suck on the cube, I jolted as Miss Peters teased my ass with a cube. Too big to put inside me there, she nonetheless teased and tormented as the others worked on my mouth and clit. The build-up was kept agonisingly slow, but as soon as I begged to come, they stopped suddenly. I whimpered my torment.

Miss Davis stepped forward and pushed me down onto my knees again, "follow us into the other room," she ordered in her stern way.

I followed and found the table in the other room had been set for a game of Bridge, the only difference being the riding crop now rested on the table next to the cards.

"Natalie," Miss Davis began, "you will wait at our feet and give us oral pleasure as we play whenever we demand it. If there is a queue for your services then the riding crop is there to speed you along. However, if the application of the crop causes you to approach climax, you must inform me. Do you understand?"

"Yes Miss Davis."

They took turns in demanding my services as the night went on. I discovered that bridge was a very long game indeed and twice I had to plead them to stop the cropping for fear I might break my duty to Miss Davis yet again. Miss Davis was deliberately cruel in this regard, holding off and resisting as I pleasured her.

As the game drew to a close, Miss Davis left and retrieved a tray of ice, commanding me to sit on it as they finished their game and touch myself, staying on the edge as much as possible. It was so nice to feel the cool touch of the ice against my reddened ass. As hard as it was to hold back, I managed it, my moans and frustrated whimpers entertaining them through the rest of the day.

By the time they'd finished their game, Miss Davis had me back where she wanted me. I wanted to come so badly and yet I wanted this divine agony, this beautiful frustration, to go on and on. The conflicting desires to be both sated and ravenous consumed me.

As they packed up, Miss Davis ordered me to crawl in the kitchen and wait until she finished with the guests. As I heard them readying to leave, Miss Elliot walked into the kitchen on some pretext I didn't make out from their talk.

"Stand up," it was soft, gentle, certainly not an order.

As soon as I did, we were ravenously kissing, locked in each other's arms for a few moments. She stood back, smiled and held up a piece of paper. She blew me a kiss and mouthed the words 'left coat pocket' before vanishing. I returned to my position.

The last of them left and Miss Davis appeared. Her voice was flat, anger bordering on hatred in it.

"Get up, get out."

I obeyed and those were the last words we exchanged that night. As I headed home I reached into my pocket for the note. It had a mobile phone number and a short message: "it's not Miss Elliot, it's Alice." I beamed a smile as I returned the note to my pocket.

III.

The final day began as the second had with all its tension and distractions. I was left thinking about the last words she said to me and her tone. She didn't need to trash talk me, she didn't to put in effort, she had this natural cruelty and bitterness that she directed at me even as she lusted for me. It flowed together so well and I could see in her eyes this desire to hurt me playing off against a desire to simply fuck me.

When I arrived at her house, I stripped for her and she led me into her drawing room once again. She pointed to the coffee table and issued her first command.

"Lie on it, on your stomach."

I crawled over and up onto it. I lay flat, my breasts and stomach pressed against the cool surface of the table. She walked past me to get something she had hidden behind her couch. She walked over and once again I was blindfolded.

"Stick out your tongue."

I complied and felt her run the length of a cane along the tip of my tongue. I knew she'd save the best punishments for last.

After the tip had passed, she stood up and step a little while giving it a few experimental swipes. The building tension was working its magic, my inner thighs were wet with my arousal as I anticipated the punishment to come.

I have a high pain threshold but the cane was one of the few things I've ever experienced that has pushed that threshold to its limits. I heard her step around me and then run the cane along my ass.

The first swish came down and I moaned. I wanted to be defiant today, I didn't feign any pain for her. If she wanted the power, she'd have to come up with a special trick to dominate me. She hit me over and over again and I begged her for more. She knew hitting me harder would simply numb me, she saw the red streaks appear and turn to a dark purple. I still begged her for more even when it became so intense that another part wanted to beg for mercy.

I heard her breathing grow heavy. It wasn't exhaustion from her efforts, it was arousal at my response. I heard the cane drop from her hand and the hurried sound of clothes being removed.

I felt her now naked body pressed down on mine and she begun to grind herself against my swollen ass, her hands pinning my shoulders. I felt the movements get more hurried and her breathing more strained until her body's spasmed with pleasure atop me.

She lay there for a while, I heard her breathing calm then she got up. I was surprised at what she said next.

"I love it when you misbehave."

"I know, I love misbehaving for you Miss," I replied.

I was rewarded with a sharp slap to my ass. I took a sudden intake of breath, which descended into a purr.

"I didn't give you permission to speak," she barked at me, "just because I like you misbehaving, doesn't mean you're allowed to. Come off that table now," she grabbed me by my hair and pulled me off.

She dragged me into the kitchen with her hand. She bid me stop at the door then went into the centre of the kitchen. She went into the middle of the floor space, turned to face me then knelt on the floor. She beckoned me over and pulled me up so I kneeled before her, her leg between my own. She pulled me close and whispered in my ear.

"You like being a bad girl for me, don't you?"

"Yes Miss," I replied.

"But you want to be a good girl sometimes, don't you?"

"Yes Miss."

"You want to be a good girl now don't you?"

"I do Miss."

"Of course I don't need a reason to punish you. I can punish you even when you're being a good girl, can't I? I don't have to be fair, do I?"

"It's not my place to question you Miss."

She laughs and pushes my head forward, my lips and tongue to her breasts. I wrap my lips around her nipple and begin to suckle.

"Good girl," she said as her hands slid down my back. She moans to my efforts as I alternate between gentle sucks and firm licks eventually sucking harder as her nipple stiffens in my mouth.

After savouring my efforts to her satisfaction she pulled me away and roughly repositioned me over her knee. She had a new game ready.

"You were a very good girl there," she gently run her hand over my bruised ass, "you deserve a reward for that."

She slapped me hard, the throbbing from earlier turned to sharp pangs again.

"That was so unfair of me to hit you after you'd been such a good girl, wasn't it?"

"It's not my place to ques..." she cut me off with a sudden yank of my hair.

"It was unfair, wasn't it?" she let her emphasis fall on the last two words.

"Yes Miss," I responded, gauging her intent, "please, Miss, I'm a good girl. I don't deserve this."

"No, you don't," her hand slapped down, harder and harder, "but I don't care."

"Please Miss, let me go, you're hurting me," I put on my best damsel in distress act. After all her prim properness, I was surprised by her sudden dark turn.

"Fuck you, you slut," her voice was as harsh as it had ever been, "all those years I could've fucked you, I'm going to make you suffer for everyone one."

"No Miss," I begged, "you can fuck as long as you want. I'm your little slut, I'll be a good girl, I'll behave. Just please stop hurting me!"

"Shut the fuck up and watch your language. I don't need to stop, I'll fuck you anyway."

I gave moans and cries between each slap. When she finally stopped, she dug her nails into my skin and I give a sharp intake of breath.

I imagine in that moment how wonderful it would feel to bring myself to climax as she dug both hands into my swollen ass. I was so close to the edge that it was hard preventing such thoughts driving me over it.

She relented and began to gently stroke along the welts. Her other hand reached beneath me to fondle my breasts.

"I was being cruel there, wasn't I? You took it though, you relieved now? Ready to be fucked instead?"

"Yes Miss."

Instead she pinched my nipple hard and resumed my spanking. She gave a cruel laugh to my yelps.

"Well, I'm not going to yet. I'm going to take you from behind and you'll feel each thrust sting you. You won't know whether to beg me to fuck you harder or for mercy."

I bit my lip from the treatment and closed my eyes. As much as I wanted to come from this, I held off with the anticipation of my next punishment and reward.

"On your knees, face me," she said, pushing me off her lap.

She stood up and arched so her sex was pushed forward towards. Rubbing her clit gently, she moaned softly and relieved herself. It streamed against my face and breasts, it was the ultimate act of humiliation and degradation for her. She owned me now, marked me as hers. I rubbed my breasts as the liquid poured over them but suddenly she stopped.

"Turn around, on all fours."

I did so, my swollen ass arched towards her, I knew now why she suddenly stopped. She resumed and I felt her release splash against my swollen cheeks.

Once she had finished, she turned and walked over to a cupboard. I remained where I was, wet and dripping with Miss Davis's scent. I thought over the last few days, I deserved this, I'd been a bad girl. I let myself feel a warm relish in that thought.

I heard the cupboard open followed by rummaging and the sound of her putting on her strap-on. Once she had finished fastening to her satisfaction, I heard the squirt of lube. She approached and knelt behind me. Without saying a word, she lined up then slowly entered my pussy.

She built up, fucking me harder until the pleasure of her cock and the pain as each thrust pushed her firmly into my ass became an intense mix. I wasn't going to beg for mercy, I wanted this so much.

"Please Miss, may I come?"

"No," despite her efforts, she kept her voice flat and controlled, "not until I am ready. You may only come after me."

I concentrated on keeping my control. I fought hard as she built up but I was breaking down.

"Please Miss," I pleaded desperately, "I need to come!"

She ignored my plea and continued to thrust. I felt hot flushes racing through me as I resisted with every ounce of strength, letting her build herself up.

I was surprised, as I felt her orgasmic shudder that she could continue to thrust with such force. I was soon knocked from such musings.

"COME... NOW!"

I let go and soon felt my last ounce of resistance fail. I pushed back against her thrust as the pleasure raced throughout me. Our cries of pleasure mixed together and she found herself unable to continue. I continued as best I could but soon it was too much for either of us, our exhausted bodies unable to continue. We lay there on the cold kitchen floor for a while after, gasping for air after our efforts.

She became a lot more forgiving after that. She still insisted I remained on all fours but allowed me to shower before I left. All the while, I remained on my knees and she required me to masturbate for her viewing pleasure. Once I had come again for her, she let me dry off and get dressed then showed me to the door.

"I hope you've learnt your lesson. Don't let me catch you behaving like that again or we'll go over this again, understood?"

"Yes Miss."

"Good, now get out."

IV. EPILOGUE.

As on the first day, as soon as I was home I raced up to my room and threw myself onto my bed. Rolling onto my stomach, I let myself build up to another orgasm as my other hand dug its nails into my ass.

As I came, I thought of those last words, not to let her catch me misbehaving and warning me of the consequence for doing so. She said that knowing, as much as I did, that she was going to catch me misbehaving again and again. I was both a good girl and a bad girl rolled into one and she didn't intend to change that one bit.

THE END.