All Comments on 'Teacher's Pet'

by Saxon_Hart

Sort by:
  • 108 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another great story!!

I love your take no shit characters!! Love the fact he ratted out hos criminal whore wife! You had me scared at the end that this was a RAAC thing, but just like Eat you fuckin cake you got me. Great job!!!

SlutnBoyshortsSlutnBoyshortsover 7 years ago
loved it

At first I wanted more of Katie. Then I realized this wasn't katie's story. This was Jace and becky's story. A sad but true account of how a selfish whore can destroy lives. Great writing.

Even though MFH and Vandy have kept this hub out of the sludge, it's nice when you or SS06 pop in with a gem. Thank you.

Btw, don't let four asshats get you down Saxon. Not everyone is that way. Love the friends that stuck with you and don't close yourself off

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
NO APPLES FOR THE TEACHER

but some time inside for the professor. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great read

Love it was a great ride . Now wait till FD45 or HDK try to shit on it . Like those losers have write any think in the last 2 years .Saxon Hart this was a good read thank you

imatrojanmanimatrojanmanover 7 years ago
Homerun!!

Once again you set the standard! Great story, well developed and supported. A likable, admirable hero and supporting cast in a believable story. Based on the background before the story, it might be nice to hear a version from the wife/teacher's point of view.

Did she discover in prison therapy how it happened? Did she find an answer that satisfied HER honestly why she destroyed her life and marriage? Maybe even some insight to what she thought and felt before she was finally caught. There was some hint maybe she felt like she was cheating on the boy when she was with her husband. Was that true? What was really in the texts and pictures. Maybe use her to propose a theory as to why this phenomenon seems to be growing. Adults seeming to be flocking to destroy their lives like lemmings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story All Around

The fart humor made me lmao! Purseton Howell the third was a classic. You put te reader right there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
***** Another Good One...

...from one of my favorite authors. You don't write the most complicated or inventive plots. But your protagonists are always down-to-earth types, and I always manage to get lost in their heads, feeling what they're feeling. That's why you always get a "5" from me.

Sorry to hear about your friend troubles. It's amazing how this kind of thing can happen to you in middle age, after years of knowing people. Mine occured when I asked a simple question of a family member, and pretty soon, some people moved away from me on the Group W bench. I do have to agree, though; it's important to know who will stand with you, if it becomes necessary to do so. Those four were like cheaters, only pretending to have your back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great stuff

I'm always happy to see a new story from you. This was definitely something different. Thanks for the read.

Cog

TrtrolesTrtrolesover 7 years ago
Wow

Really nice story. Get me going from the begining to the end. Five stars for sure.

You should really write more and dont let us waiting for so long.

Now about teachers : there was a study and it says that these female teahcers were geeks and all about books. Sure they have fantasies about football players but they were so shy to ask them out or date them. Now when they have power because of the teacher position they go back to "old high school" time and want to try all of that because they couldnt before.

TrtrolesTrtrolesover 7 years ago
one more thing

Dont feel bad about friends who betrayed you. You are in better place without them and after all who needs friends like them.

Take care my friend.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 7 years ago
Original

Always enjoy your style. Great to see an original storyline. Thanks for an enjoyable start to Sunday morning.

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
Thin skin?

There were more comments. The ones that had some semblance of realism are gone. Maybe they went to the same place as SH's friends. What was the purpose of that rant of an author's note? Getting a shot in at the friends that dumped you? Jesus, what a cheap shot! No wonder they did.

The little rant aside, I read a couple of your stories when I first started reading Literotica. I found them to be vulgar, distasteful, often violent tirades against women. You obviously can't relate to the opposite sex in any healthy way. Women are usually described as "cunts," and this story is no exception. I think women that encounter you should probably run, screaming. Maybe that's what happened with your "friends." The story is very badly written, and as usual with you, I'm sorry I read it. Now you can delete this comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What you deleted my comment

Great story love it write more and often . Don't look for praise from limp wristed writers like hdk or fd45 cucks that have not wrote anything in years. This maybe you best yet my friend. Thank you for taking time to write it perfect 5 stars

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistover 7 years ago
Hm

This had an excellent premise, and your portrayal of each character was solid. No mindless or simpering women, no invincible heroes. The jumping around in time felt a little unnecessary, though, as most of the backstory just played as commercial break time from the central drama. It also weirded me out how upset he was that she didn't pick a better looking kid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very well written.

On a related note: I for one would have loved to be sexually abused by a hot female teacher back in school, but thanks to the fact that we keep putting them in prison, they are unfortunately very rare.

Too bad...

CHL88CHL88over 7 years ago
Legal Notes

Ben's comment that the conversation would be covered by privilege was incorrect. Attorney-client privilege only applies to communications in furtherance of a potential or actual representation. The conversation was not in that context, although it did not matter to the story.

Something that might have mattered is the spousal privilege, which generally permits an accused spouse from preventing the other spouse from testifying or otherwise giving evidence against the accused spouse. Spousal privilege could conceivably applied to the narrator's finking about the second mobile phone. Thinking this could throw a spanner in the works, I checked Texas' statute, and spousal privilege only applies to a communication between spouses, so the existence of the phone would not qualify. Also, the statute has an exception for on-going crimes and an exception for crimes involving a minor. So, you got that right, whether you were considering it or not.

As for the story, it was fairly well-written, although an editor may have caught a couple of mistakes and a clumsy conversation or two. And I say that as someone who doesn't like BTB stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
okay

but too long. and the wife had to be an idiot to keep all that proof on her phone and to keep talking to the kid!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Kat felt like a prop to me. We don't get to really know her, her thoughts and motivations. She is just a bitchy idiot but is not really at the center of the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pretty good

Decent story. The fart jokes,

tiresome vulgarity and exploitive laden workplace humor were difficult to read through but your purse jokes are a treasure!

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 7 years ago
Strange, Sad Story

Why would the wife keep the cell phone? That makes no sense. Of course, neither did her actions. Excellent portrayal of the effect on the rest of the family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"She is your mother after all. I really expected you to go see her years ago. She really didn't do anything to you."

Weakest point in an otherwise OK story. Either you don't have any children, or you don't appreciate the responsibility and commitment of being a parent. A selfish stupid thoughtless person fucks over their spouse. A cruel heartless monster destroys their child's other parent. Her father can replace his worthless whore wife with a real loyal loving virtuous woman. How does the daughter replace her evil mother? How does the daughter recover from the shame and the humiliation that her mother abandoned her and her father, for some pimple-faced punk's cock?

Of course you side-stepped the most significant part of the whole story: why did his wife of 16 years suddenly go cock crazy for this kid? Guess you just couldn't come up with a plausible reason without making it clear that either the wife always was unethical and stupid, or that the husband and daughter were totally blind to her true nature. Guess the Martians could have added a pedophile component to their slut ray, but this is the first I've heard of it.

An Oh, thanks for the little diatribe about having your Literotica email account hacked. Now maybe people will understand those of us who really enjoy and appreciate the Literotica stories and community, but don't want any type of link or connection that might get hacked or hijacked. I really do hate that for you. There is a special level of hell for these electronic assholes.

Thanks for the story. Very thought provoking and disturbing. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Before sex & age descrimination cases

Most of the younger more attractive female teachers were either only elementary or all girl school teachers and only the older "dried-up" women were employed at middle & high schools. As the younger ones were "distractions" to the male teachers & students. Maybe there was something else to it???

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 7 years ago
Great story

Whenever I see a news story about a teacher who has sex with a pupil I always think: "What of the teacher's husband/wife a children?

How do they feel?

With Saxon_Hart's latest story, I think I have a better understanding of a horrendous situation.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 7 years ago
Painful ... but Great

First ... @Gator

Sweetie (the besotted dunce) was STILL communicating with Tubby Toy! That's also why she needed to re-charge her Tosser Phone!

Hate to even think about Teacher-Student sex. But, it was a great rendition! Only little quibble is that she was 'Doing the Kid' at the same time she was making Hubby recognizable as 'just-fucked' frequently at work! Why would she later feel like she was cheating on the nerd when with Hubby?

5*

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Saxon Hart and this Quality Story Have Truly Peeved Me Off !

Because this plot is pretty much what I thought about doing myself for a long time ,but didn't because of my talent / work ethic deficit. I always , always wondered when these sensational criminal coverages with featuring hot, married, female teacher passionately liasoning with student. What the hell does it feel like to be the poor chump married to frisky instructoress ?

The author did an excellent job with hardworking everyman, main character who is pretty savvy in most day to day issues but initially has a blind spot with wife because of inherent partner trust needed in any real marriage. The guy can get juvenile but is miles away from Jerry Springer fodder. Saxon Hart did very nice balancing act in that regard and showing him gradually , gradually realizing what was really lup.

In reply to previous comment who found Katy's actions irrational . If you read the Mary Kay LeTourneau imbroglio and other variations of this story , it will be seen that the people who engage in inappropriate behavior of this ilk have minimal impulse control . If they did ... well they very likely wouldn't be in maws of criminal justice system to begin with.

Full marks * * * * *

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 7 years ago
@CHL88 08/07/16

re:

Something that might have mattered is the spousal privilege, which generally permits an accused spouse from preventing the other spouse from testifying or otherwise giving evidence against the accused spouse. Spousal privilege could conceivably applied to the narrator's finking about the second mobile phone.

-------------------------------

Generally, spousal privilege only prevents a spouse from being compelled to testify against the other spouse by prosecutors.

It does not prevent a spouse from willingly testifying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Read 5+*

Outstanding SH

Imagine a guy with real balls as well as his daughter.

MCPO Jim

ken philipsken philipsover 7 years ago
Sensitive Topic Handled With Great Skill

As someone who tries to write stories here on occasion, I am in awe. This particularly sensitive topic has been handled here with great skill and yes, compassion by Saxon. The issue is real. we don't ever get to the real reasons for Katie's downfall. But maybe there wasn't one. Maybe she was always thus and/or maybe in severe mid life crisis. the story did say she was getting counseling in prison. the fact she got parole means she must have reached a position where she had accepted her guilt/condition and was no longer considered a high risk. The damage to Jace and the daughter was also thoroughly explored and again dealt with in a sensitive touching manner. The fact that Jace still hasn't got a permanent new partner after more than 7 years says it all. I don't go for BTBs as folks round here know. I normally go for hot wife and RAAC stories. this was not a BTB really, but it was a story where reconciliation rightly was never on. even tho dad and daughter had enough remaining compassion for Katie that they agreed to move the wedding so she could come. 5*. Ken

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
You prick! LOL!

Had me going thinking he was getting back together with that child raping bitch!

This topic really sucks but I appreciate that you wrote it into a good story.

Very well written. I loved how the strong personalities sprang out. I have known people who remind me of your characters. Not the child raping bitch though!

Great writing.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
P.S.

Would have liked to know the conversation between Becky and her mother.

I know it might have been reaching but would have liked to know what the sick bitch was thinking while raping a fat kid.

I'm a CSA survivor so definitely have a painful interest in this subject and a severe hatred of the perpetrators.

SelqSelqover 7 years ago
Good job on a tough subject.

Excellent story of the consequences to the innocent spouse and children of these teacher pedos. Bad enough to be a cheater, but this takes things to a totally different level.

Your ability to capture the essence of the blue-collar worker and how they think was masterful.

5 stars, easily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The other side,

I was a teacher and at one point that accusation hit one of my fellow teachers. He was innocent and was cleared, but the accusation destroyed his career and standing in the community. Even after he was cleared he couldn't go back.

This is a dangerous area for all involved.

SelqSelqover 7 years ago
Re: Her still having the other phone

For those who think that was a plot hole, realize that more than a few teachers have actually done this, and it was the cause of them ending up in jail. One teacher even got busted after being specifically told by a judge not to contact any of the four (I believe) students that she had been having sex with.

impo_61impo_61over 7 years ago
Good story about a nasty matter!

Good story about a nasty matter! Even since they were dating she already had those tendencies to cheat...4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story, man, but.....

Dark, really dark. Didn't feel better or perplexed after reading it, just sorta depressed. Thanks for the effort, though.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 7 years ago
In scanning the comments....

they all seem favorable to down right glowing. And I have to agree with them. After reading this section (LW) for a few years, I believe this is the first teacher/child student relationship plot that has been dealt with. It is refreshing that the "other guy" wasn't a co-worker in the 1) real estate office, 2) accounting department 3) wife's law firm, etc.

5 *'s

snakes454snakes454over 7 years ago
Good to see a Saxon Hart story!!

Saxon as always it's a treat to see that you have written something new. Rock solid job of editing by MisstressJoanna, and always a solid story line from a master story teller. The Mrs. says to tell you good job too.

BTW both myself and the Mrs knew you didn't send us that shit. We knew you'd been hacked before you told us. As for the four so called friends...you don't need them Saxon. Not one little bit. Those people will only use you. Don't make us wait so long for your next offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Unfinished --

Need this story from Katie's perspective

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Okay this was a story but pretty dark for my tastes

He had a loving wife , till something in her brain went wrong as she wanted to fuck so chubby kid. So he gave her up to the police, pretty sick , he should have sent her to a shrink and she gets 10 years for putting a smile on his juveniles face. It different for a boy. Than a girl. He should have helped his wife than fucking destroy her and abandoning her so easily. She had a problem she couldn't fix. He really was a prick. She blew his ego. I could see it if she sleep with a adult male .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HDK did you forget your password

Previous anon has to be HDK to even suggest Jace sticking with the perverted skank. What guy in his right mind would ever consider anything other than severing ties with her? Saxon, thank you for not being HDK. It was bad enough for the few moments that I thought they hooked up at Becky's wedding. Ignore the raac sickos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
very good story

Would have liked more insight into why the wife did this at all. But, in real life, that's probably a complicated psychological question that's not easy to answer as you alluded to in the opening comments. It seems she had a good life so why the infatuation with such a young kid is confusing. Good character development, especially the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lot's of unnecessary words about stuff we don't care about

The first few pages were very boring with discussions from the plant workers or whatever they were. Just stuff I didn't care about.

And then we never found out about her motivation for doing it.

Nothing erotic or particularly enlightening about it.

I didn't rate it because I don't rate stories, but I have to think that the high scores are given because of who wrote the story, not its content.

badinbedbadinbedover 7 years ago
Blah, Blah, Blah

Much too long for an incomplete picture. I guess you weren't even capable of imagining the other side of the story though?

GuentharGuentharover 7 years ago
Well done

This is a very dark subject, thanks for tackling it. It would have been nice to know of the seduction and reasons. I love Jace's sense of humor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good, but missing something

The story was intriguing and kept my interest; but there was something missing. There was nothing about the relationship between Katie and the kid?? How did it start? How long was it going on? Where did she find the time? Maybe these questions will be answered in a sequel??

Thanx for the effort.

BDEarth

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Typical

Your usual tirade against women. Rapist evil bitches, all of them, anyway. Poorly written and edited. Maybe it's time for SH to slink off into the darkness with the rest of the cockroaches.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 7 years ago
3 *

Well written for the most part. Too many loose ends to get above a 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Finish?

This is an interesting topic in a LW area. The whole area is kind of dark but as a few other comments, there is unfinished information to make this a complete story. Why? When? Background for the issue?

Since it was your story, you should have filled in beyond just what did happen and how a mother/teacher/wife who is 20 years older and in her position of authority would choose to do this.

I'm disappointed.

Tiny Tim

bruce22bruce22over 7 years ago
Thanks for the story

This is a question that I have often wondered about. The complaints where people want a justification of her actions are not relevant to the story. The answer is there, she felt an irresistible compulsion. Either you believe this or you spend your life saying that you do not think that things are explained adequately.

SlutnBoyshortsSlutnBoyshortsover 7 years ago
@Typical anon

Did your illiterate ass even read the story? Woman hating? Lets see...all of the prominent attorneys were women, his sister and close friends were women and his daughter was a woman. Even one of the detectives was female. Go read a cookie cutter cuck tale if SH isn't your cup of jizm.

Am I the only one creeped out by all the people wanting details on the affair? I'm glad Saxon left those details out. Pedophilia is not my thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Long and boring.

This story should have been told on three and one half pages. 2*

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 7 years ago
Very Disappointing

You make no effort to explain why an attractive mature woman would take this monstrous risk for the sake of sex with a pasty-faced 15 year old. And the reason is because there is no conceivable explanation. So we are left with a bunch of cheap shots, gutter language and fart jokes. You are not even addressing a real social problem. All but a handful of teacher-pupil relationships involve male teachers and their female students.

javmor79javmor79over 7 years ago
I can see from the comments that many didn't like this story

But I did. Even though her actions weren't explained, it was still a fulfilling story. The anger of the husband was believable and not over the top. His revenge was plausible given the situation. My only quibble is the I haven't really seen many female teacher convicted for that amount of time. From the recent ones I've seen, they get 4 years max. Many of them make it out without doing any time at all. That is a big controversy and many people have been outraged by it, because if it were a male teacher, he would get that amount of time. Possibly more.

I think this author did a good job. It got 4 stars from me.

wagtoowagtooover 7 years ago
good job,

Right out of the news, happens with both sexs way too often. enjoyed your take.

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 7 years ago
Katy lied!

She had to be taken down a peg first. Jace ran away like a bad pair of sneakers and if he could back track do it again he would be smarter. When she was home at last, there was no spark left. The defence of having a truly loving family was a royal scam! There was no love left,only a twisted pretzel logic of saving her hide with lies! They should have gotten a Haitian divorce. She was a real negative girl. Great story *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Powerful story 4 stars

I have wondered about these cases of middle school teachers having sex with their students. It does see like most of the boys are athletes and the teachers may be reliving lost romances. You did a great job of showing how her husband and daughter were hurt by her actions. Explaining the wife's unexplainable behavior is impossible. It is consistent that she would keep a secret phone to stay in contact with her "lover." That behavior is the only thing that gets these women locked up. No one sees sex with boys as a crime but violating a court order will get her locked up.

I think you missed an opportunity when he found the phone. The text messages would have given the reader insight into the relationship. He could have used it to negotiate a divorce and child support with her and saved a ton in lawyers bills. No woman would get ten years for this. He would have known the basis of the charges the day she was arrested. The papers reprint the arrest warrant and cops love to leak this kind of stuff. Katie did a poor job of trying to keep her husband a part of the support team. Her lawyer must have told her to keep him happy but she was never for him and lied to the end.

I would have skipped the premarital incident. It seems far fetched that her former boyfriend would become her boss. The towel snapping banter and the farting game was a waste of space. This was a serious story about real problems and was otherwise well done. Thanks for your work

reasonable man

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 7 years ago
I've waited

to see others' comments before commenting because of the difficulty here. I have a few problems. The main one is the very unrealistic description of the young victim, as hinted at by others. One would expect him to be a school jock rather than the class nerd which seems to be implied. Does such a person deliver such fantastic orgasms to a mature female? The husband even sarcastically complains that he would have been less insulted if the boy had been more of a jock-like schoolboy hero. Maybe the secret to the woman's behaviour is the typical excuse that she thought she was building up the victim's sexual confidence by telling him he was capable of delivering such orgasms -- which would also explain why she chose this kind of boy rather than the school jock. We don't know though.

I dislike the word paedophile as such a generally-used word. It describes a monster who has sex with a child of three, one who murders after the rape of a child and also someone who has sex with a knowing and very much at ease precocious youngster who is 15 years 11 months and 29 days old and who has probably in all reality been all too capable of making the moves, notwithstanding the legal impossibility of accepting that fact. On this same site there is that story about a woman's sex with an 18 year old by IMSTILLFUN that passes the censor easily: but this boy (of course, this is Literotica after all) has an enormous dick, has the capacity of a grand national winner and manages to get the husband to be compliantly humiliated. But he is only -- potentially -- something like 24 months and a few days older than the presumably passive victim in this story. And the cut-off point between the one and the other is where exactly? If one answer to that is when the clock strikes 16, there is still the other question of abusing someone in one's care -- which of course goes on after the age of consent is reached. Somewhere along the line, between the two stories, on the basis of the sub-cultures on this site, a case of moral outrage turns into a case of self-congratulatory jerk-off material.

I suppose it's an irrelevance to point out that until quite recently the sons and daughters of royalty would have found themselves married off much younger than this poorly described victim; and also that in some cultures, I forget which, 14 is ok in the first place.

Back to the story and it was well told -- although like others I couldn't see the point of the rant at the beginning, and was waiting to see how being hacked worked towards discovering what was going on. Of course one understands the husband's hurt, but he seemed to switch all too readily from hurt husband to witch-hunter cheer-leader and the comparison with a medieval witch-hunt seemed all too apt (but then that's another local sub-culture too, isn't it?). His gratuitous humiliation of her in prison (the fart) did him no favours. I found myself sympathising with her up to the point that she could have expected at least compassion at that point. The introductory pages did a good job of introducing the surprise of it happening to him. I was glad that the wife was able to refer to the counselling she was getting in prison: this woman was not on the basis of the evidence we got in this story anyway, in the class of Myra Hindley.

Oh well I suppose I have in the end to give credit to the author for making me think a good deal about the subject and the way the story unfolded. Provocative. Worth 3 anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pedophila

Pedophila is first about control which is something a therapist would have told Katie in session. Working it out to the sexual angle is secondary. It works both ways for men and women. So was Katie's Dad too controlling? Was her Mother too subservient?

I think that this story needs a followup by Katie's side, which will be a much tougher story to write but one that you should be fully capable of. Good story so far.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 7 years ago
Think youre the best

Just so everyone knows, I read every story you put on here. And love everyone of them. Thanks and don't stop being the best.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 7 years ago
Enjoyed...

A fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Katie's pedophilia

...should have been obvious from her attraction to such a juvenile husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
cheating college instructor-Helena Montana-TRUE STORY

Visit Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com. Serial cheating wife lost her college instructor job because of info on Facebook. Harassed and coerced married male student. Then engaged in effort to destroy his reputation

Help balance scales. Visit profile-request Friend -spread the word

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Puzzled

I don't understand her shutting her husband off. I know the story mentioned her "cheating" on her lover, but she had already been doing that, why stop now and arousing her husband's suspicions?

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 7 years ago

It didn't really make sense that the father could choose who was guardian ad litem for Becky, I believe that's normally something the court decides.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 7 years ago

A lot of the why's where missing from this story, there was never any explanation for why the the wife did what she did, it leaves a sense of incompleteness and is the reason I gave it four stars instead of five.

One thing I really liked was the banter between Becky and her father, like with the purse-puns that made me smile, I wish more time had been spent on the father and daughter's relationship.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 7 years ago
Different

Hard to describe my reaction. The plot and characters make sense, the subject matter is not enjoyable . An excellent story well told.

Dubby49Dubby49over 7 years ago

Why did she hang on to the phone - the only link with her child lover? Makes no sense except to find her guilty.

korba76korba76about 7 years ago
Another fine story.....

... that I enjoyed completely.

"Why did she..." Psychopathy. Sometimes there are Dxs of somatagenic origins, or indications/clues as to what kind of emotional traumas are responsible; other times a cigar is just a cigar, and there is no knowing.

"Vulgarity..." Men are often vulgar... they talk about pussy, ass, head, gay sex, vomit and shit. Men who do it in mixed company are vulgar; the rest of us are just human.

News flash, many women are equally, if not MORE vulgar. I supervised cleanup at a factory I worked in.. when checking the work in the women's room, I was appalled at what the 'fairer' sex inked the wall with... verdad! I enjoy stories with earthy types; prim and proper are okay too, but not everyone is that way. Can't remember the name of the author who writes about the cajuns in DeGarde, La, but I sure remember his earthy, vulgar, HUMAN characters!

"Too much that I don't care about.." I kind of enjoyed the background conversations with the co-workers; the tales of he and his farting behaviours... amusing stuff. Not riotously funny, but humorous!

'Kate' was NOT well fleshed out, and that nearly caused me to downrate; but you have to downrate 20% on this site, and I didn't think that it rated that large a hit.

"Poorly written......" Pish and, likewise, tosh! I know next to nothing about 'quality' on an artsy fartsy scale, but I agree with Justice Stewart in that, "...I know it when I see it.." and this will do very well, thank you, until something of more quality comes along... and I see damn little of that in this category in the past year!

2 or 3 authors ARE putting out worthwhile copy, and the rest are resting on their laurels criticizing those who are DOING...

Don't pay any attention to the peanut gallery; they're still trying to wrap their head around the concept of multiple realities, and not having an easy time, it seems...

Thank you, for your imagination, your dedication, and your hard work...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sad stuff; well done!

Upsetting and sad story...very well developed more in each paragraph...and fairly good ending. A common malady in books and movies is that the story spends 80-90% of the time winding up the reader in the plot, and then a measly 10-20% finishing. You did that same thing sir...or madam. Otherwise you were great. 5**** Will look up and read a lot more of your work. Thanks.

user110user110almost 7 years ago
i think you are mistaken

Mary Kay Letourneau is NOT hot in any way. you are probably thinking of Debra LaFave. and the reason lafave, hope jacoby, megan mahoney, et al (there are literally scores of them) did it is because they are SAINTS!

Seeker1107Seeker1107over 6 years ago
I honestly don't know what to say

As some know, I had my own childhood traumas that I have dealt with. I applaud the writer on a well told tale. I would have liked to see the mothers POV but, i don't feel it is a must. I applaud the husbands decisiveness in dealing with his wife and how he continued to raise their daughter. I abhor rapists and child molestors of any age sex or race. That being said, maybe you should have written what exactly were in the texts that he found. Other than those points it was a decent tale.

Thank you for the story.

carvohicarvohiover 6 years ago
Wow and Ugh.

Horrible topic, but a great story.

I'm a retired math teacher and pretend farmer. My wife also taught for a few years. Of course she'd never read this she hates Literotica, but I'm sure we'd agree Katie's problem was this unrealistic sense of rescue mentality some teachers develop. "I need to save this kid." So it often isn't the star athlete but it is the lonely nerd. I'm not sure, but wasn't Newt Gingrich one of these types?

Thanks for an interesting story.

Jedd Clampett

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I enjoyed this one.

One thing I would liked to have seen explored more, was the advice Katie's lawyer gave about showing the image of a loving family. During the story, it seemed like that advice was never followed up by the attorney with Katie, or if it was, she was ignoring it. I was wishing to see conversations with the lawyer ripping Katie a new one for continuing to drive her marriage further apart. I realize that since the story is told from a single point of view, that may have been tough to accomplish without forcing it in.

Perhaps that idea could be the basis for a different story. I'd love to see someone write it.

EzrollinEzrollinabout 6 years ago
a few issues...

Your story was interesting and well written but I have a few issues with it. No fifteen-year-old girl would totally abandon what had been a loving mother, the emotional bond is too strong. Even a husband who'd had a loving relationship for over fifteen years would show some compassion for a wife that obviously had some psychological issues. No normal attractive woman is going to fuck some chubby unattractive nerd because it's hot sex. I'm not saying he wouldn't divorce her but you just can't turn off emotions that easily. I will give it four stars and a plus if I could.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

Taken from today's news, a very good story. Katie deserved all she got and much, much more. She should have gotten the 80 years and served it all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@Ezrollin you have no idea what...

Dude, seriously you have no clue as to what pedophiles would do. Case in point, teacher in the UK had a sexual affair with an eighth grader for three months before being caught. She was caught because he knocked her up and since her husband had had a procedure done he was infertile for about ten months. He didn't suffer from Ed, just infertility until he heals. Kid was a rolly polly kid, yet she still went after him. Her husband of seventeen years dropped her, and their kids wanted nothing to do with her. In France a teacher was caught similarly with a mentally infirm boy and the crowd almost lynched her. Both were knockouts.... They were also in comited relationships at the time. It happens more than you know because for every one you hear or read about there are at least ten that go unreported. One teacher was caught because her husband gave her ghonorrea and she passed it on. It's sad really when you think about it.

Here though I would have liked to get her reasons, but in the end they really don't matter do they.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
geez.....

Most of your story has happened at a school here in Ky. Even the 3 teachers thing on your first page, (2 female, 1 male teacher). It's really hard to figure. I think with the male teacher, it's just the chance to maybe pop a cherry, get some young stuff, and basic with all men, just a piece of ass.With the female's, I can't even begin to understand. I do think your point of suing the women is off track. Most parents just see it as their "boy becomes a man" thing. One father in my hometown actually ask that charges not be filed. 5* for your great work.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Too real

Too much of this seems to be happening these days. Good story about the reaction of husband and children. Why would a smart women go this far. No answer given.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
GREAT STORY BUT WE ONLY HEAR OF THE ONES WHO GET CAUGHT....

NOT THE THOUSANDS WHO'VE FUCKED TEN OR MORE KIDS AND NO ONE REPORTED IT.

I know of two beautiful and sexy northern Indiana high school teachers who partied with and regularly fucked my youngest brother and his long time best buddy. My youngest brother looks like a laughing, friendly and smiling 6'2" version of Tom Cruise. He's 17 yrs. younger than I am so we never 'hung out together' but, one night, I accidentally ran into him in a restaurant and he and a spectacular piece of ass who should have been with me were all over each other in a back booth. His buddy, Dale, was sitting across from them with another scrumptious piece of ass who also should have been with me. Dale and his pussy were wrapped together in a heavy lip lock. When his hand went from her tit to her cunt, she moaned and kissed him harder. About then is when my brother saw me and tried to clean up the situation, even though he knew from the expression on my face that it was way too late. He introduced me to 'his teacher', who incorrectly assumed that I wasn't much older than my brother. In subsequent conversation, she took on a condescending attitude of superiority... even made a remark about being older, more knowledgeable and experienced than I was. (turned out that I was two years older than she was) Her attitude totally turned me off. She was a predator.

My brother admitted, later, that he was fucking her and had been since the just after school year started.

I told him that the bitch was sexy, intelligent and beautiful but I knew she was a calculating predator.

My brother laughed and said she didn't like me because I was "too sure of myself for someone my age.". He said that's when he told her how old I was (and me how old she was) and that I owned my own business. He laughed again and said, "I'm glad she didn't see your dick. She probably would have left with you and I'd have had to help Dale take care of Wendy." (He told me of times when they'd taken turns fucking each of them and, once, when they were fucking the arrogant bitch, they'd included three 16-17 yr. old guys from another school. He said they destroyed her but she sucked and fucked all five of them dry.)

I told him she couldn't cross the street with me because I have no use for arrogant, condescending bitches so he didn't have a thing to worry about.

My brother told me that he knew of three other women teachers who'd fucked or were fucking a student and two male teachers who'd fucked several girls.

This was a great expose' story ... well told and written... until the wrap up. The ending was erratic, poorly presented and confusing. It came across as if it'd been written by someone else. I gave the story 5 stars because it deserves it but the ending really sucks. It should have lost one of my stars but I'm not the only voter so it probably lost a bunch of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
AWESOME

There is no way to have enough stars to rate this story high enough.

I was left with the sense of awe that I have for an incredible olympic performer (skier and skater come to mind) or incredible singer on a Got Talent show. It is hard to believe human beings can accomplish such things. In Saxon Hart's case, write this well. Just the banter with his buddies/fellow workers that forms the opening background was an entertainment all in itself. But that was just the lead-in to a story that is so far above.... Well, I just count it a privilege to get to read it.

Thank you, SH.

Paul in Oklahoma

LoejtcLoejtcover 4 years ago
Too much fluff

A very well written story with a unique storyline. Nothing stretched the credibility gap.

My only criticism, and it applies to several S_H stories is excess fluff.

The whole move to Montana segment was boring and mostly irrelevant. Yes, it was a lead up to the snubbing of Katie at the wedding reception, but hell that could have been done in two paragraphs.

The filler about the "fart game" and the bikini Katie was suppose to wear "only for him" added nothing to the story.

While I still scored it a 5, I did not add it to my "Favorites" list.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Again

Great story that still feels real. Why did she do it? Who knows? At least they didn't blame it on hormones. One of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One part unrealistic...

... And that would be the high-power defense attorney not getting Katie probation. A good attorney will push to keep their client out of jail, and with the resources available to Katie through her parents, her attorney would have been good enough to get probation, not jail time. Also, it is a fact that women get lesser sentences than their male counterparts, so it would be more believable to have gone this route. That's all, lol.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 4 years ago
Why didn't they find phone first time? So many people have second phone for legitimate reasons.

Seems big hole in the story.

Shit happens and survivors deal with it.

As another comment. She was given advice by attorney to present loving family.

She is not stupid so why acted as if she is?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Your Story Reminded

Me that I need to wander down the street to pick up some things at HEB this fine Sunday morning. I'm glad you didn't try to delve too deeply into why she would do something like this as the only thing that would make any sense wouldn't make any sense. Good story on a subject that's very disturbing. I will admit that I did have a bit of a crush on a certain high school English teacher, somehow I got 'A's' in her class, she was single though. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My problem with Saxon is he lacks character development for the villains

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Reading Saxon Hart again and I always read this one. I still want to know why she did it. Great story.

Wolf_Man_1962Wolf_Man_1962over 3 years ago
Why do people need to know why?

I don't care why Katie did it, the fact is she did. It's usually some BS about blah blah blah. But the truth is she wanted to, regardless of the back story. Humans create all kinds of rationale in their minds to justify their bad behavior so they don't seem like the evil people they're demonstrating they are. Katie had sex with her underage student and destroyed her family in the process. There is no why to that. I do find the double standard hilarious though. When a male teacher sleeps with an underage student he's a letcher. But when a female teacher sleeps with an underage student it's somehow her husbands/fiance, her fathers, or the male students fault? WTF?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I live in the UK. My wife worked at an all girls school as part of the network team. Over the years she related to me numerous cases of teachers having affairs with girls in the top year at the school. On one occasion she was running some wiring under a desk wear a girl was sitting and the teacher asked her how my wife could resist touching the girls legs. What is sick is the school kept all of these reports out of the press none were reported to the police and usually the teacher was forced to resign her post.

Beast1961caBeast1961caalmost 3 years ago

OMG! You are such a genius! I have never been such an avid reader of "not-porn" ever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Unfortunately, in reality, it appears that female teachers doing these things fare far better in the judicial process than male teachers. To me, diddle an underage child, no matter the sex, you should be jailed or worse. Go back 100 years and a teacher that did this would be strung up. Today, we have child beauty pageants that completely specialize young girls, then we have films like Cuties from Netflix that, while purporting to be against child exploitation, engaged in complete child sexual exploitation. There seems to be very subtle movements to normalize pedophelia. A society is judged, in large part, on how it protects its most vulnerable. Today’s society is failing miserably.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Original plot, but: 1. the infantile "fart game" and 2. the gratuitous "race virtue signaling" represented by injecting this character, together, lose a star: "I was looking at Harris County's superstar assistant district attorney Cece Williams." Superstar? Like Lina Hidalgo or "Queen" Sheila?

I've lived in Harris County for 26 years, and there have been no "Superstar" women of color in political/judicial office. In fact they have generally been a disaster. While Barbara Jordan was a stellar Representative for Houston, she was dead before the period in which this story was written. You could find high quality people in her generation of blacks, but the generations that followed were trained by race hustlers. The woketards here don't want to believe what I've written, but just go research Sheila Jackson Lee and see what you find (use Brave, not the "curated" search engines, if you want to get the full story).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The "fart game", really, how fucking childish and stupid was this writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well done Jace for turning in the pedo and handling her parents!! What a whore Kathy :) was!! Pursius

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 star for most of the story but dropped to 2 star for the ending, it was too much hassle to follow switching from one thing to another. Why would you shoot yourself in the foot like that?

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Seems like a real life story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting story but the ending with Nancy was fucking unnecessary, hanging out and staying with Nancy was unfuckingnecessary

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

SHOULD HAVE ENDED AFTER THE PRISON VISIT!!!!

ErotFanErotFanover 1 year ago

I thought the husband was a first class asshole and very anal aggressive (fart game, really?). The type of obsession shown by the wife doesn't seem to consistently fit with her purported behaviors consistently throughout the story. But all of the characters are flawed in the story, except the daughter apparently.

The writing was worth the 4-star rating... technically. But the story felt a bit too uncaring. I actually thought it was going to be a falsely accused wife and the consequences of the accusation upon the marriage and family. I think that would have been more emotionally satisfying.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaxon_Hart@Saxon_Hart
What to say about me. I typcally work over 10 hours a day. After I put my dogs to bed I sit for two or three hours writing down the random thoughts that prattle around my brain all day. Usually I load Carcass, Pantera, Trivium and a few others and pound out a yarn or two....

SIMILAR Stories