All Comments on 'Teacher's Pet'

by Bjsroxxs

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very good indeed.

I really enjoyed reading this, excellent description, I felt I was there in the room watching them.

vinewoodvinewoodover 6 years ago
exciting

Got to say this got my cock hard and wanting a sweet guys ass to fuck.........Next time, and there will be a next time, I hope they forget the condom and fill each other with cum ! My freshman year in college a TA gave me the blow job of a lifetime - i'll never forget it ! Then later he screwed my pussy !!!!!!! awesome !

homeboy52homeboy52over 6 years ago
Super hot

HOT story, got me nice and hard!

Epic_SmileEpic_Smileover 6 years ago
Lovely

Really great story. I think at the end, the teacher might've turned gay or bi. Will there be a part 2 to this?

nygayguynygayguyover 6 years ago
Great story!

I really enjoyed that! Very exciting!

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 6 years ago
Good Start

Hope you continue this story, they both sound really nice I wish I could find a young man to visit me. I like to suck and to be fucked and it has been far to long since I have had either. Northeast Indiana da.cd@frontier.com

t2u1ckt2u1ckover 3 years ago
Great story

I love the slow build up and the authenticity of the story - fantasy or not! I alwaya like stories where briefs feature too is a turn on for me. Wish I had had a young student with a crush on me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'd love to see the sexy attractive teacher with a dusting of dark chest hair for his sexy, manly body. Somehow, in high school and even college, seeing a young male teacher with an open-collared shirt, showing a bit of sexy chest hair, was a real turn on for me! Would have loved to have sucked and been sucked by one of them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Part three?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I liked the fantasy - and the writing is good, but for me, it progressed too quickly.. I much prefer the longer tease and seduction of ‘will they or won’t they.. and what will the ice breaker be.. and how’. I’ll read more of your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBjsroxxs@Bjsroxxs
living in Cali. Love reading stories on this site and love writing. Instagram: Bjsroxxs and my Twitter: Bjsroxxs it's where I will update on my stories and hopefully talk with my readers.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES