Teacher's Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
215 Followers

He tore the condom package with his mouth then pulled it out, placing it his mouth. Back on his knees, he placed the condom over the tip of my penis and slowly pulled it down on my erection, giving me a few sucks before he stood back up. He opened the bottle of lube, squeezed some into his hand then lightly jerked my erection, covering it entirely with lube.

He squeezed out more than reached into his underwear to lather his ass. "Have you ever done anal, Damian?"

"Nope,"

He smiled and turned around, sliding his briefs just below his ass, then mounted me. He placed his legs on the side of me and guided my erection to into his ass. I pulled the lever of the reclining chair to lean fully back. This jerked us both but he continued, taking me deeper into his tight rectum, wincing as he did.

When I was fully in, I could feel the warmness from his tight rectum. He began to slowly move up and down, causing me to roll my eyes up. The warm pleasure encasing my member was fascinating. I placed my hands around his waist as he sped up; my breathing got deeper with each second.

We continued in this position and speed for a few more minutes until he sat on me, pulling his legs forward. He then lied down my chest, he tilted his head up, "Fuck me."

We lied on our side while I held my dick in him, then I began to slowly thrust into him. We moan in unison as we fucked to the song that played. The beats of the song became irrelevant to our own rhythm.

My hands reached around him and began to move across his young body. Over his shoulder, I saw him stroking his dick again. I lost myself in the pleasure of our two bodies grinding against each other, my member rubbing against the walls of his tight rectum, our moans growing louder.

I wanted it, I wanted the explosion once more, I sped up. I held onto his waist as I did, moving my waist in and out of his body. I wanted to cum in him again and in a matter of seconds, my wish came true. I did one final thrust as my balls flooded my shaft with seamen that shot out into the condom. I felt his hand grabbing my arm as I unloaded into him.

After a few moments, I stopped. I began to pull out when I was stopped by him, he wanted me to remain in him, so I obliged.

"You're a monster," he said out of breath.

"I actually loved this," I whispered in his ear. I wrapped my arms around him and held his thin body against me.

"I would love for this to happen again," he said.

I thought about it, did this make me gay? I wasn't sure honestly, I wasn't attracted to him, but I did enjoy the pleasure he gave me.

"Maybe this could happen again," I said, I didn't want to say yes because I didn't want it to turn into a relationship or something.

When my erection faded I pulled out, then I slipped off the condom, tied it, and tossed on the floor. I pulled up my briefs and lied on my back. He pulled up his briefs as well and lied under my left arm, his head rested on my chest as my hand played with his short curly hair. We stayed like this until the last song ended on the album, "Flamenco Sketches."

Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
215 Followers
12