Teacher's Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Innocent2
Innocent2
70 Followers

I begged them to use condoms. I had no problem with Dorsey but didn't know these other three men. Remember, I'm a 45 year old housewife and mother, but here I am naked and tied to a bed, in a room with four black men all getting ready to take their turn with me. But, I was enjoying it like never before. My nipples were hard as rocks and my pussy was close to dripping. Of course I had no way of knowing whether they would oblige or not but I repeated my condom request.

Dorsey suggested that they should consider using condoms tonight, but for penetration only. They put the nipple clamps back on and turned up the power to intensify the feelings. I then felt a cock separating my pussy lips. Both of my legs were being pulled apart, up and backwards. I arched my back and winced when someone entered me. I was so wet, it went in surprisingly easy almost all the way in one or two strokes.

It was thick and felt so good as he stroked in and out in a gentle rhythm. After a few short strokes I felt him push into me deeply. It took my breath away for an instant as he entered my womb, but then the pleasure quickly set in again. I tried rocking back and forth to meet his thrusts. He sped up and was hammering away like a piston.

I started yelling, "I'm coming, I'm coming, please don't stop this fucking, I don't know who it is but he feels great in me." After a few moments of this he pulled out and began running his cock over my clit and I came again with his cock simply rubbing on my kitty. He stroke his dick while pressing it firmly on my clit until I screamed for him to stop, I just could not take the intense orgasm any longer. I heard Dorsey in the background saying, "See, I told you that she loves that."

Over the background noise, I heard Kathy let out a guttural moan and new she was cumming. I never heard a women climax before in moans or screams but I knew she was being thoroughly taken, and it made me hotter than hell. I told my suitor (whoever it was) to please put his dick back in. I heard him say, "Tell me what you want, bitch." I recognized the voice as Shannon.

I replied, "I want you to fuck me, and fuck me hard." Kathy agreed and said fuck that slut. I couldn't believe what was happening or what I was saying and my eyes felt like they were rolling back in my head in ecstasy. He pounded away at me for several minutes until I was cumming, and I heard him moan, "I can't hold it anymore, damn this bitch is good." I felt him push into me and knew he was coming—his pace increased and he dropped into my arms. I wrapped my legs around his back and squeezed thinking I hooope he has a condom because I want him to empty his seed inside of me in the condom.

After a few seconds, he started to withdraw. I was so wet I couldn't tell if he came in me or if it was just my juicy pussy. And I wasn't empty for long. I felt someone else get on the bed and in one thrust another cock was buried deep within my womb. I figured this must be James, because I was still afraid of TJ's size. I felt him bottom out and knew that he was all the way in it felt good and for the first time he kissed me deeply on the mouth.

Our tongues danced the ritual dance and he started licking my earlobes and neck. This was James, I was certain. He started pumping me slowly and in a great rhythm. All the way out and then, wham, all the way in. I felt a cock at my face and opened my mouth. I could taste his come and knew this had to be Shannon. He wanted me to clean him up. I hungrily sucked him clean while being fucked by James. Dorsey came over and held my hand. He asked if everything was alright. I could only nod, since my mouth was full.

I felt him adjust the nipple clamps and tweak both my nipples. I tensed up and immediately felt my nipples harden. I just knew that they were extended at least an inch. It felt great. I was breathing heavily, and I started sweating.

James continued to pull out, then all the way in with deep strokes. It felt so good and I knew I was close to a mind blowing orgasm. I could hear him grunting with each thrust. I would squeeze my pussy around his cock with each entry, milking him for all he had. I wasn't going to last long and I knew he wasn't either. I then heard him say, "Hey, TJ – this is one hot bitch." I felt him speed up and knew he was close to coming. I had already had several orgasms with him and had lost count. I felt him enter me fully and push hard right at the end. He was coming – I was coming. He yelled like a wild man as he drained his seed into me. Again I had hoped he had used a rubber.

I was getting nervous because only Dorsey and TJ were left. At about that time, I felt someone cumming on my silky nylon covered feet. He must have had a gallon of cum because it was running down around my toes and heal. Dorsey leaned down and whispered, "roll over." I told him that I cannot take TJ in my ass, and DON'T even try it. He assured me that everything would be fine. As I started to roll over, I felt a body next to mine.

It was Kathy and TJ. He said that I could be on top and that I could control the penetration. I straddled him and then felt my hands being placed on the headboard again. I felt the head going in and told him to stop. I then started rocking back and forth slowly to get his monster in me. With each movement I would take more of him. He was the thickest of the group, but my real fear was his length. I knew that he was too big for me, I am only 115 pounds! I started to get into a rhythm and with each movement I would squeeze my pussy around his cock as I lifted up. I felt him take the nipple clamps back off and he started to suck on my nipples. I then felt someone at my ass. It was Kathy I think.

She began licking me as my black lover inserted a finger and then pushed two more deep into me. I heard Dorsey assure me that things were going to be fine. Someone else got on the bed and kneeled down behind me. It didn't take long before he pushed me forward and I could feel pressure on my ass. It had to be Dorsey. I felt him grab my hips and slowly start to push his cock into me. I never let my husband fuck my ass but for these guys I would have done anything.

TJ then started to rock back and forth. I'm now squeezing the headboard for all its worth while taking a huge cock in my pussy and another in my ass at the same time. As both men started to pump into me I started yelling, "My god, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." Initially it was painful, but as I started to stretch to accommodate Dorsey in my ass, it began to feel really good—I was being taken and I was coming almost immediately.

There was still pressure and stretching, but it felt good. Kathy came up and began French kissing me and talking dirty about what the guys were doing to me. She called me her white bitch fucking machine. It didn't take long and I felt Dorsey pull out as he came all over my nylons. I relaxed a bit now that I only had TJ to contend with. I started to focus on him and slowly kept trying to take all of him. I failed.

No matter how much I let my weight slide down on his cock, I couldn't get to the bottom of it. I kept squeezing his cock and worked hard at making him come. It didn't take long. I felt him tense up and he thrust up into me. He was coming. After a moment, he slid out from under me. I'm now on all fours on the bed, still blindfolded with my hands on headboard. I felt a wet cock at my face and started sucking on it. It was Dorsey's. I then felt another cock to the other side and knew it was TJ. It was still hard. I could only get the head in an inch or so in my mouth. After cleaning off both men, someone kissed me deeply on the lips and I felt her tongue entwined with mine and I did not resist. She had a right to their cum too.

Kathy's weight shifted on the bed and knew she was going down on me. She began licking sucking on my clit. I can in a climax that only a woman can give you. As I came and became too sensitive, she raised up between my legs, humping me and kissed me again while sharing the cum cocktail. I could taste the cum and knew they betrayed me but I would have had it no other way. When a man is in me, I don't know why but I want him to cum in me and nowhere else. I don't have the self control to ask him to pull out, and I always wrap my legs around him and pull him into me deeper.

We all were totally exhausted and I asked to remove my blindfold. I laid down on my back, panting and sweating. It became awfully quiet in the room and I called out to Dorsey. I felt someone sit on the bed and the blindfold was removed. It was Dorsey. All he could say was, "wow, you are quite the lady. How do you feel?" I told him that I was tired but completely satisfied. I even thanked him.

I looked down at my nipples. They were sticking out more than an inch. I reached down and felt them both, as sensitive as they were. Dorsey leaned over and sucked one into his mouth. Damn, they really are sensitive and are sticking out a mile. You have nice breasts and nipples. He told me that he grabbed photos of everything if I ever want to show John. I took his hand and put it to my pussy. I told him, "Is this what you wanted to see? My poor pussy stretched beyond recognition?" We hugged and kissed.

I asked him if he would please come home with me and spend the night in my bed. I needed him and wanted to be sure that I was his woman now. I had to ask him, "hey, how much of TJ did I take?" He said that I was about one inch shy of getting the whole twelve. I told him that I wanted to take a shower with him when we got home. He helped me on with my clothes and we left for my marital bedroom.

Innocent2
Innocent2
70 Followers
12