Teacher's Pet? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ssnatch
ssnatch
273 Followers

"Pet, you did well. If you behave, you may earn more rewards. She reached to my cock. I looked down and saw that I was drooling precum from my still rigid cock. She used her finger to wipe my precum from my cock, then reached to my mouth. "Here pet, another treat for you." I opened my mouth, beguiled by her confidence and directness. I tasted my precum on her finger. It was strangely sweet and salty.

"Tomorrow, my pet, you will wear these panties to school. I hope you do learn to control yourself, because I may have a lot of questions tomorrow since we have not had time to study tonight. Keep my things here in this bag, we will surely need them again." With that, she stood, walked behind me and released my arms, took her top, and just had the last button fasten as she walked out of the apartment.

***

I looked myself over in the mirror, turning this way then that way. I had never before considered "panty lines" but suddenly they were the most important thing in the world to me. Fortunately, you really couldn't see any panty lines through my pants. Beneath my pants, I was wearing the red satin panties that Mistress Tish had ordered me to wear to work today. Panties are not cut like mens briefs. The waist line is lower, and the cut on my back side provided less coverage. All good when it came to admiring them on a woman, but right now, it made me feel exposed even if you couldn't see them. The way the fabric of my pants moved against the panties was different. The panties were thinner, and the satin fabric was smooth and provided little to no friction.

I had purposely angled my cock down, and tried trap my shaft with the panties so that I would not be able to get hard. I didn't know if this was going to work, because doing this just made me think more about my cock being encased in silky smooth red satin. I took a deep breath, and decided there was little more I could do. I gathered my things, and left my apartment for school.

Classes were normal, and once I got going, I hardly noticed the panties. I had practically forgotten about them until I saw one young girl bend over to pick up her books, sticking her ass into the air, and I saw her panty lines clearly outlining her panties through her skirt. I looked away quickly, so I would not be noticed looking at her ass, but the sight reminded me of my panties. I felt myself becoming aroused, and I quickly retreated to the relative safety of my lectern. The next class was now filing into the room. It was Math for Dummies, and even if I had not been reminded of my predicament, Tish's arrival would have. Today she was wearing a long black lace skirt. So long, that I could only just see the tips of her boots as she walked to her new seat in the front of the room. Her mid-drift was exposed just a little, and her top was a tight fitting spaghetti strap tank top.

She looked up at me, and she winked. I felt myself flush at her wink, and I tried to busy myself with anything to avoid looking at her. I managed to gather myself, and began class. We reviewed the homework assignment, and true to her word, Tish had a number of questions. She started asking simple ones, but then began to ask a lot of "what if" questions that pushed beyond the original problems. It only took a couple questions and I could tell she had moved well beyond the class, and many of the other kids were clearly confused, but no one, not even I was willing to slow her down. I wasn't sure if they simply didn't care, or if somehow she had control over the other students as much as she had control of me. I knew she was toying with me, and making me solve problems that were much harder than what the class needed to know to survive. I also knew, she just wanted to keep me in front of the group.

After the homework review, I introduced the new lesson, and barely had enough time to assign a problem set before the bell rang, and the room emptied. Tish, as usual, remained. Unlike previous days, she walked to the door, and closed it. No one could see into the room from the outside because the window on the door was covered with fractal designs made in one of my other classes, and since we were on the second floor, you really couldn't see anything in the room from the ground. Tish walked back to the front of the room. With the room empty, I could hear her heels clicking with each step. She made her way to my desk, and sat on it, crossed her legs, and adjusted her skirt. Her booted feet peeked out from beneath her long skirt.

"You did well today, my pet," she started the conversation. I felt my cock twitch when she called me pet. The taboo nature of this conversation was oddly exciting, especially since we were on school grounds, in my classroom. "Come here, I want to see if you are wearing your pretty panties for me," she said, giving me the 'cum hither' finger curl. I walked to her, and stood in front of her. "Well, show me," she ordered.

I didn't know how to show her, and glanced at the door knowing that it was not locked. I reached down, and unzipped my fly, spreading the opening wide so she could see the red satin peeking through the opening. The red satin was clearly visible. She reached with her hand into my fly, and rubbed her fingers on my balls and cock. I stiffened, both my body and my cock.

"Mmm, good pet," she cooed. "Tell me," she continued, still running her fingers over my satin covered cock and balls, "did you enjoy tongue fucking my ass the other night?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"And worshipping my breasts, did you enjoy that?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"I like your sexy panties. Did you like wearing sexy panties today?"

"Umm...yes, Mistress," I admitted. Despite my fear of being discovered and the challenge to my masculinity, there was something about wearing them for her that made it appealing.

"I bet you would love to worship my pussy, wouldn't you, my pet?" By now, my cock was hard with excitement. "Mmm, I don't think you even need to answer that one, I can feel your answer," she said, looking down toward my cock. "I bet that at night, you fantasize about me, don't you? You fantasize that you are fucking me, don't you?" she looked at me now, her piercing eyes looking right through me.

"Yes, Mistress, I do fantasize about that," I answered meekly, unable to use the word 'fuck'.

She laughed, "My pet, if anyone is going to do the fucking, its me -- and don't you ever forget that!" I felt her fingers caressing the head of my cock. She pulled her hand out of my pants, and held up two fingers. They were slick with my pre-cum. "Looks like you are going to soil your pretty panties if you don't learn to control yourself," she chided, and pushed her fingers into my mouth. "Remember my pet, I own your cock which means I own your orgasms too. And I will have none of them wasted. No cumming without my permission. Tonight, I will not be visiting you, but I have an errand for you to run. I added a shopping list to my homework for you. You will go shopping tonight, and pick up everything I listed. You will also follow the instructions on them for tomorrow as well. Do you understand?" She withdrew her fingers from my mouth, and pushed her hand back into my pants.

"Yes, Mistress, I will go shopping and pick up everything on the list, and I will follow the directions," I repeated back to her. She squeezed my balls when I was finished speaking.

"Good, my pet. Now, I must be off. I have other things to attend to," she said. She released my balls, turned, and walked from the room. I watched her leave the room, and listened to the sound of her heels clicking on the floor. She had left her homework on her desk rather than depositing it in the basket with the rest of the class. I picked it up, and turned through the pages. At the end, the last sheet had her hand written instructions.

***

Shopping list for my pet 1) sexy satin or silk panties and thongs in a variety of colors 2) matching garter and stockings for your panties and thongs

Pet, Make sure you get enough pairs to last you through a laundry cycle. Mistress likes variety! When you get your new lingerie home, hand wash it all, and wear your favorite set to school tomorrow.

Mistress

***

When I had reread the list and instructions over three times, I realized my cock was rock hard. I looked down, and saw that I had a wet spot on my pants where the head of my cock had pushed out of the panties and leaked pre-cum. I zipped up my fly, and gathered my things. I held them in front of me, covering my little accident. When I got to my car, I drove out toward the highway. I pulled into the park and ride parking lot, and headed for the far corner. I parked, looked around, and saw that no one was here. It was a good thing that school let out long before regular businesses, so I was hours before the normal commute crowd would be here. I unzipped my pants, and ran my hand over my cock and balls. By now, my cock had softened. I reached into the panties, and tried again to point my cock downward so that I wouldn't get hard. Then I zipped up, and I headed for the mall that was a couple towns over rather than to the nearby mall in my town. I didn't want to see anyone from school or that I knew. During the drive, I turned on the air conditioning to try and both cool and calm myself as well as to help dry out the wet spot on my pants.

I kept trying to rationalize my actions. I had to do this, or I would lose my job, and likely never teach again. I had to do what she said because she could ruin my life. I told myself this over and over, but I also knew beneath it all, that I wanted to do it because it turned me on. I wanted to do it to please her, to receive her praise. It felt somehow right. It gave me purpose. I knew all that, and I felt it, but I was afraid to even say it to myself.

It took me 40 minutes to get to the mall. I wasn't overly familiar with this mall, but I found a map, and quickly found the ubiquitous Victoria's Secret store that is in every mall in America now. When I walked into the store, I tried to look normal, whatever that is. I told myself I was shopping for a girlfriend, and that she just happened to be my size. I was running my fingers over the neatly arranged collection of panties when a sales clerk approached me.

"Can I help you?" she offered.

"Um...no I think I'm OK," I tried to gently refuse her help.

"OK. Well, you let me know if I can help. Do you know what size and style she likes?" she asked.

"Um...she likes variety," I answered, now trapped in the conversation.

"Well, we have lots of variety here. And her size?"

"My size?"

"Excuse me?"

"Um, I mean, she's about my size? Tall I mean. Um, i don't know her size." I was clearly flustered now.

"Oh, don't worry sir. Most men don't know their..." she looked at my hands, "their girlfriend's size. I'll help you," she smiled. "Will you be needing full sets today?"

"Um...no, just bottoms...I mean panties...or thongs...um...and stockings and garters. They should match," I managed.

"Are you sure she won't want bras too?" she asked.

"Um...well, maybe, but I'm sure I won't get that size right," I explained.

"Perhaps you are right. How about we pick out things that have matching bras, and you can get her a gift certificate for them. She can come in and make sure she gets the style and size she likes for the bras," she offered.

"Sure, that would be great," I answered. I realized I was not going to be able to shed this sales clerk, and this was getting expensive as well as I looked at the price tag of the panties in front of me.

It took us probably 45 minutes of looking over different styles and colors before we had assembled 10 sets of panties, garters, and stockings. I now knew the difference between bikinis, boy shorts, thongs, v-strings, and hip huggers. I even had a basic understanding of demi cup, full cup, underwire and no wire, padded, and unpadded bras as she showed me all of the matching bras as well. My final shopping list included a few of every style except the v-strings. I made up an excuse that my girlfriend had once told me she didn't like v-strings, but didn't mind a thong. I was afraid that the v-string would never provide enough support to hold my cock and balls. I would have skipped the thong as well, but Mistress had listed that style specifically on her list. I had a collection of panties and matching garters with coordinated thigh high stockings. Some were sheer, and a couple had sexy patterns woven into the legs. One pair of stockings were seamed. I also had included one pair of real silk panties. Despite the fact that they were the most expensive pair of underwear I had ever seen, one touch of the smooth, luxurious fabric, and I knew I had to know what they would feel like wrapped around my cock and balls.

When the sales clerk rang them up, she suggested I add another $300 to the tab for the gift certificate for the bras. I was well beyond fighting it, and agreed. She winked at me and smiled.

"Enjoy your purchases," she said as I was leaving the store. I was sure that she knew that I was going to be wearing the purchases.

I walked back to my car carrying the two large bright pink Victoria's Secret shopping bags. I received a lot of knowing smiles from both men and women alike as I walked through the mall. I tried to look ahead, and not make eye contact with anyone in fear that I would give away the truth of my purchases with my poor poker face.

When I arrived home, I carefully laid out the lingerie on my bed, matching panty to garter to stockings. I removed all the price tags, and then I decided I had better try them on. As I reached for the first pair of hot pink satin hip hugger panties, I realized if they didn't fit, I had just removed the tags. I shook my head, and chastised myself for being stupid. I stripped out of my clothes, and standing naked, stepped into the panties. As I pulled them up my legs, like the red satin panties that Mistress Tish had given me to wear for today, the smooth sexy fabric felt wonderful against my skin. I tucked my cock and balls down between my legs in an effort to keep myself from getting hard. It took some adjusting, but I was able to do it so that the panties held my cock and balls pushed beneath and between my legs. The end result was, looking down at myself, I looked like I had a pussy as there was no bulge in the front of the panties. This thought only made me more sexually excited, and I felt my cock trying to swell.

I shed the panties, and worked my way through the collection. The thongs would take some getting used to. The feeling of the thong wedging between my ass cheeks was not uncomfortable, but it was also a feeling that made you want to reach back and fix the wedgie. But, I knew that this wasn't an option given the cut of the thong. I tried the silk panties on last. I was right that the fabric was different. Satin pretends to be silk, but these were decedent. I couldn't keep my hands off of my cock. Stroking myself through the black silk was turning me on. I looked down, and I noticed that I had leaked pre-cum onto the silk. That reminded me that I needed to wash all of the lingerie. I gathered up the lingerie, still wearing the silk panties, and carried it all to the bathroom. Using the sink and a little clothing detergent, I hand washed all of the panties and garters. I wet and carefully dried the stockings. By the end, my shower curtain rod was hung with all of the lingerie except the silk panties. I stripped out of them, and washed and hung them to dry.

I was standing naked in my bathroom, surrounded by sexy lingerie. I looked at myself in the mirror, and saw my nakedness. My cock stirred, and I knew that somehow Mistress Tish had tapped into something in me that I had not realized was there.

****

I awoke early the next morning. I had a morning erection. It had been days since I had cum, and I wasn't sure when my abstinence would end. It wasn't really my abstinence, it was hers. I went to the bathroom, and checked on the lingerie. It was dry, and so I took them all down, and brought them back to the bedroom. I carefully folded them, and put them all away into a drawer except for the silk panties, its garter, and a pair of seamed stockings that the sales clerk had picked out to match.

I took a shower, and tried not to think about the fullness of my balls or the fact that my cock was screaming for attention. I finished the shower by switching off the hot water, and used the cold water to calm myself down. Getting dressed was harder than I thought. It took me a lot longer than I thought to get the stockings on. The seams were not easy to get straight, and the garters were difficult for me to attach. When I had it all done, I realized I hadn't relieved my bladder this morning. Fortunately, I didn't need to remove the panties, because it was at this moment that I figured out that I should have done the stockings and garters first, then put on the panties. I relived myself, then went back to work on the garters to fix the mistake.

The smooth silky feeling of my legs rubbing against each other was exhilarating. I had tucked my cock and balls down between my legs to try and prevent myself from getting hard. It helped some, but I knew I would need to readjust myself throughout the day to maintain control.

I finished dressing, and found that the feeling of the stockings inside my pants served to remind me with every step how I was dressed. The garter sat above my hip bones, and I discovered that the lace trim was above my waist line. I was going to need to make sure that my shirt remained tucked in to hide it. Once dressed, I examined myself once again as I had done previously for panty lines. The garter made it more noticeable. If I bent or moved the wrong way, I could see the straps that connected to the stockings on my ass through my pants. I could also feel the lacey edges at my waist through my shirt. I purposely wore a dark blue shirt to make sure that you couldn't see the black and red garter through the shirt.

When I got to school, I was feeling strangely excited and sexy. Knowing that I had on silk panties, a garter and stockings made me feel like I had a secret. I realized that the fear of the day before had been replaced by a nervous excitement. I was doing something secret and naughty, and I was doing it for Mistress Tish, and I knew she would approve. Maybe she would reward me. As I walked through the halls, others seemed to notice as I got more smiles and "Good Morning!" greetings from students and faculty.

The day raced by, but as time neared the last period, the final half hour of my second to last class seemed to crawl. Anticipation of seeing Mistress Tish in class was messing with my head. Giving this class a test didn't help as I was simply sitting at my desk observing the kids as they worked on the test. When the bell finally rang, students turned in their tests, and the room emptied.

In the pause between classes, I reached into my pants to feel my cock through the silk. I slid my hand inside the panties, and pushed myself down between my legs again, and readjusted the panties so that they held my cock down. As I was pulling my hand out of my pants, I heard the telltale clicking of Mistress Tish's heels.

"Good afternoon. Enjoying yourself?" she asked with a knowing smile on her face. I looked up, and saw that another student was just entering the room a few steps behind her.

"Of course, Miss Hanson, I always enjoy school," I answered trying to sound like a cheerful teacher, and to hide the sexual tension that I felt.

"Are you looking forward to the weekend? I have big plans," she said smiling and looking me square in the eyes. It was obvious that those plans included me.

"I have no plans for me, Miss Hanson. Lately I've found that my time is no longer my own. Things are keeping me very busy."

ssnatch
ssnatch
273 Followers