Teacher's Pet? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ssnatch
ssnatch
273 Followers

Throughout class, my excitement turned into a fun and interactive day with the students. My energy definitely brought out the best in all the students, and by the end of it, I felt like it was probably one of the best classes I had delivered. Regardless, the end of the day on a Friday meant that the room emptied even faster than usual. Tish remained behind as had become her custom.

"Good class today. I see your new wardrobe agrees with you? Let me see," she said with a smile.

I looked up, and the door was still open, and I could see kids moving through the hallway. I hesitated, trying to figure out how to show her with the door open. I looked to her for some sort of guidance, and she quickly understood my apprehension. She dropped her pencil, and it rolled along the floor toward the chalk board.

"Oops, could you pick that up for me?"

I understood what she wanted, and I bent over, showing her my ass. I knew that the garter's strap was showing through my pants. I picked up her pencil, and as I turned back to face her, I was again staring straight up her skirt. She had spread her legs, and pulled up her skirt while I had been facing the other way.

This time, I was not looking at her panties. This time I was staring at her exposed pussy. She wore no panties, and I could see her pussy lips. She reached her hand between her legs, and pushed a finger inside her, then pulled it out, moist with her juices.

I stood up, and brought her pencil to her. She held her finger in front of her, and looked into my eyes.

"Thank you for my pencil....clean my finger, pet. This is a preview of what might be in your future if you play your cards right," she ordered.

I looked over her shoulder and watched my doorway as I knelt down, and took her finger in my mouth. She tasted sweet and salty. I quickly released her finger, and stood back up. No one had passed by my doorway.

"Good pet. Now, keep your new wardrobe on when I come visit you so I can see how you look. But make sure you remove the rest. I will be over in an hour as you have an appointment this afternoon, but I want to see how your shopping trip went beforehand. Make sure you get home quickly," she ordered. Then she stood, and walked from the room, heels clicking. Her ass barely covered by her mini skirt which looked even shorter to me now that I knew she wore no panties beneath it. I wondered if she had gone all day like that or if she had removed her panties for my class.

ssnatch
ssnatch
273 Followers