All Comments on 'Teacher's Surgery'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
lancewmlancewmover 14 years ago
Excellent

Jaunt into fantasy land!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Keep going....

....more mind control-pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hhmmmm

very interesting story, can't wait for more you really have me wondering what might happen next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I am the doctor!

I want to be included in this story. I will be the doctor who realizes the mistake that was duped y me as a result of the boy. I find out who it is and I cut off his penis and give him a lobotomy...but not before making him into a girl and renting him out to parties. I change the teacher back to her "normal" self and she is so happy with the old look that I marry her.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 13 years ago
Sorry

The complete detachment from any semblance of reality made this more of a cartoon than a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
shit

worst story i have ever read.. and i have read some shite stories.. stop writing.. you suck at it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Teacher's Surgery

Great story please continue it.

gondaolgondaolabout 10 years ago
GOT TO

You NEED to continue this

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
horny aussie

What a load of BULLSHIT !!!! it wasn't worth giving you a vote it is so pathetic, so it's no use in saying anything more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
...

1) How could he pay off her apartment lease?

2) How could the hospital take the money from her bank account without her authorization?

3) She'll bite-off his dick.

4) She'll have him arrested.

5) She'll sue the hospital.

6) She'll sue his rich parents.

rondell347rondell347almost 9 years ago
HHmmm

I love the negative comment you have collected, makes me laugh almost as much as the story line. Responsibility rules, Great...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What Has He Planned For her Now?

Enquiring minds want to know. What's next? v

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 3 years agoAuthor
Teacher Surgery

The boy's father arrives home and she appeals to him for help. All her savings have been spent on the surgery and closing the apartment lease. He offers her a job to earn enough to pay for further surgery, reversing what had been done to her. Working in pornography films isn't what a teacher dreams of, but she can't refuse. What else can she do? Becoming famous and applauded for the realism of her acting, she begins to enjoy the attention, fame, and even the sex. The male or female partner in the film only has to squeeze her breasts at the right moment, and she is hot, needing sex, so it is real. Given better budget films she becomes an accomplished actress, taken seriously despite her early career. When visiting her director's home, she thanks the boy by spending a passionate night with him.

aeroboobyaeroboobyover 3 years ago

I actually like like the follow up idea. A sequel sounds fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked the story!

Some of the negative comments are pretty severe. Here's how I look at this story:

The main aspect of the story that is impossible, is the electrical implant attached to her nipples, "an experimental device" that "sends an electrical signal... direct into the brain" and basically consumes her mind until she has a huge orgasm. Okay, so that's impossible. But this story is in the Mind Control category. Read some of the other stories on this site about people mind-controlled by various inventions, magic, people with supernatural abilities, and the like, and tell me - are they any more believable in terms of making mind control actually exist? This story requires suspension of belief in the mind control device, like other stories here, and like stories about concepts such as vampires. If one can suspend disbelief about the main concept, the rest of the story becomes perhaps improbable but not necessarily impossible.

I like the fact that while what Andrew did would deserve jail time, at least he has the decency to be sorry about what he did and to try to help her. To me, the interaction between Andrew and Evelyn after the surgery is the main thing that lifts this story up from being another guy-turned-girl-into-bimbo type of mind control story and makes me root for the characters to somehow have a happy ending, as happy as it can be under the circumstances.

FWIW, here's one example of a negative comment from someone who obviously found other aspects of the story impossible. I contend, not so:

> 1) How could he pay off her apartment lease?

> 2) How could the hospital take the money from her bank account without her authorization?

> 3-6) She'll bite-off his dick, sue him, the hospital, his dad...

For #1&2 - Andrew used her key, went to her apartment, and got on her laptop. Some people have zero security on their computer at home. Her email & bank logins/passwords were saved in her web browser, so it was easy for him to login to these and use her bank billpay to pay off things and basically make her disappear. Since it was the last day of school when she had her surgery (~10 months had elapsed from when she came to town), her 1-year lease was almost up and it only took 2 months rent to pay the rest of the lease, then he paid off the hospital so they wouldn't be contacting her. Andrew then sent an email from her account telling the apartment company she wouldn't be renewing the lease, and he hired a moving company via email to move her stuff into storage. As for #3-6: Her breasts are so sensitive that once squeezed, she pretty much becomes a bimbo until she orgasms. If she starts telling Andrew that she will get revenge on him (bite him, sue him, etc), all he has to do is squeeze her breasts and she will forget all about that. She's already in some ways liking her situation ("My! That was fantastic..."), so it wouldn't be impossible for him to keep her distracted by sex until she loses the will to hate and sue him.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenalmost 2 years ago

Turned into a sex doll ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...