Teachin' the Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

((((((RING!)))))) Homeroom begins Feb 14,

“Good morning ladies and young men” says, Jill. Doing roll call in her head she marks her daily attendance log. “OK, I have a notice to read. Those of you who have bought school assigned roses for one another. It says here they shall be distributed between 1st and 2nd period if you know of some one who did not receive their rose inquire at the office during lunch.”

A young girl raising her hand asks, “Miss Jensen how do we know if someone bought a rose for us?”

Larry shouts, “Hey stupid! Only the good looking chicks get roses, that’s because the boys wanna let the girl feel what it is going to be like when they get pricked by him. They call it “de-flowering” you wont need to know that term until you meet a blind guy. Right Ms. J?”

Jill not laughing but humored by Larry’s retort pauses then answers, “I would imagine if your friends have purchased a rose and they see you without they would let you know.” Writing a note, “Larry I will be seeing you today after school, for the helpful insight you shared with the class. I though I was the teacher apparently you think differently. We can discuss it then.”

((((((RING!)))))) Students depart.

*****

In the lounge during free period, Matt has already prepared two coffee cups and puts them down on the table dressed in his school shirt and gym shorts. Gordon was late today for he had a dentist appointment.

Jill sorting out Valentines cards in the teachers’ mail slot box.

Standing behind Jill waiting like a cat watching a bird, Matt bumps in closer till there is no room left between the wall and Jill. He had admired the thin material skirt she was wearing today all frilly and pink with red in a valentines day theme, accented by her white hose and lacey white blouse. Reaching over her like she was crowding the entire area laughing.

Jill jutting her ass out pushed back fast almost knocking Matt over.

Matt gaining his balance grabbed her hips and banged into Jill’s ass play acting like he was in a porn movie.

Jill playing along dropped the cards and placed her hands on the wall saying in a sultry voice, “Oh come on John Holms is that all you got. ‘Giggling.’ I know you can do better.”

Matt grinds his crotch into her ass crack becoming aroused quickly with the feeling of her ass so noticeable from the skirts thin fabric. His cock ruts the crack like a train on rails.

Jill’s body bends until her hands reach the floor, allowing a view of a well formed ass crack. Jill reaches between her legs and Grabs Matt’s testicles with a clamping grip.

“OK, OK I give stutters Matt!”

Jill released her hold and standing turns around placing her left hand on Matt’s shoulder she palms his cock with her right hand and gives a nice smile. Saying, “Is this my valentines’ gift. Mmm-mmm.”

Matt moves both hands to Jill’s breasts and simultaneous with his thumbs strokes over Jill’s erect nipples through the fabric.

Jill’s closes her eyes as her knees become weak from Matt’s touch. Jill slides her hand into his shorts, as her fingers close around Matt’s shaft she can feel pre-cum dripping out from his cock head into the base of her palm. Jill stokes Matt looking up at him and laughing with a smile.

Matt slips a hand in the neck line of Jill’s top and not being subtle feels her naked nipple erect as he cups her breast. The nipple pokes into his hand like a gummy bear candy, so noticeable firm and extruded still soft and feminine.

Jill gives a tight stroke up and feels wet drizzle all up her forearm.

‘Nock, nock’ the door slowly swings open Jill and Matt casually release one another as a female student speaks, “Miss Jensen?”

Jill steps over taking a sip of coffee answers, “Yes dear.”

Matt is left squatting facing the wall he moves to pick up the cards Jill dropped. Concealing his erection from the visitor.

Student says, “These roses are for you they have been sent from Mr. Spence and this one, and this one have been sent from Mr. Obyn.”

“Why thank you what sweet young girls you are.” Said Jill as the girls parted.

Turning around Matt hands the cards to Jill and says, “Happy Valentines!”

Jill walks over and gives Matt a nice immediate kiss and says, “thank you that was so sweet.”

Looking at the clock Jill says, “whoa I got to go picking up her coffee and leaving the remainder of the cards on the table.”

Matt pointing to his erection asks, “What about this?”

Jill stops in the door way and says, “Oh yeah it looks just like a Penis, only smaller. ’As she laughs.’ You know the rules next time you won’t be so frisky. ‘Making a puppet with her hand, and speaking in a squeaky voice’ Marry will have to do tu-da-loo.” As the door closes.

Matt stands there talking to him self, “Only smaller, know the rules. What rules? Oh like I wont be so frisky?”

*****

Last period of the day, approaches the end minutes. The students are starting to become antsy as they pack up the books. Jill is looking across the hall and gives a wave to Gordon. She has not had the opportunity to thank him for the flowers. She thinks to her self, “it is going to have to be a fast thank you ‘cause I need to get a hold of brad after this morning’s indulgence.”

((((((RING!)))))) The children scatter like cockroaches at night when the lights come on.

Jill yelling across the hall in an attempt to speed her departure, “Thank you for the roses, happy Valentines day!”

Jill set to go knocks over the roses onto the desk. Putting her items down she gathers some paper towels to soak up the water.

A voice sounds from behind her “Hello! Miss Jensen what we gonna' do fer the next hour? Play cards wash the erasers?” Says Larry.

Jill cringes, here eyes close tight she had forgotten about Larry. Pondering a moment Jill walks to the back of the class room. There is a sink that she fills the vase back up and placing the vase with roses, in the sink. Turning back she with one hand swings a chair-desk up tight to the sink cabinet and says, “Mr. Larry you can have a seat right here and every time you utter a word or turn your head from these flowers you can expect another day after school. You can practice being quiet and once more think about why flowers are given on Valentines day.”

Larry sits down nodding, and begins to ask looking up, “What if I need…”

Jill says, “That just cost you tomorrow after noon!” Pointing at the flowers, her hand motion looked as if she was a police officer directing traffic.

There is a knock at the door from Gordon. Jill moves up to the front and out into the hall to greet him.

Gordon says grinning with a smile, “I am impressed from where did you learn to be such a good teacher?”

Jill squinting her eyes, tilting her head with a smile says, “I think it was from a wonderful man who was romantic enough to send me a delightful rose on Valentines day. Thank you.” Jill leaned up to kiss Gordon. What was meant to be a swift kiss lasted and Jill was caught up in the moment.

Jill felt Gordon’s tongue and melted at his embrace, she let out little moans of approvals. Jill pulled her body close against Gordon’s, her womanhood burned with desire. Jill no longer tried to hold back the flood of wetness that passed so easily through her opening. She was feeling the undergarment becoming saturated with her juices. Stepping back to compose herself she thought.

“I need more or I am going to….. I just need it! ‘stopping for a moment looking down at Gordon’s crotch Jill thinks. ‘What am I doing he’s married, I’m not single.” Moving her head up she looks him in the eye taking her finger and tracings a path down his neck, over his chest. While biting her tongue in a teasing way she rocks her body slightly side to side.

Peering down the hall Jill can see the old man cleaning the floors. Jill had never a need to know Henry better, but what she knew she liked. He was a cute old fellow always telling jokes, Henry’s favorite was, “Hey little girl want a piece of candy?” Then he constantly had a piece of candy to give all the teachers.

Gordon speaks on a low tone, ”I need to warn you I must leave in twenty minutes. I am afraid I need to return back to the dentist by quarter of four.” As he placed his hands on Miss. Jensen’s hips looking back in a hungry stare.

Jill feeling frisky says, “Why don’t you show me that desk of yours?”

Jill runs her finger to trace his penis bulge in those dress pants, up and down his shaft with just enough pressure to stimulate him. Saying, “Well, I could check you orally I may not be a dentist, but I think my results could be worth the visit?”

They enter Gordon’s room.

Gordon says, “I am sure the results will be a pleasurable visit.” Gordon closes the door behind him and moves close to Jill

With out breaking eye contact Jill slowly unzips Gordon’s pants. ‘with a grin toward his facial view.’ Her one hand leaving the pants buttoned slides in. ‘Nodding to Gordon’s response with a slight giggle she says, ”A boxer man I see.” Jill’s hand finds the slit in the briefs and gathers the warm erection in her small hand. Removing the cock from its confinement Jill looks down as she gently strokes his manhood in admiration.

Jill breathes deeply as she presses softly with her other hand into her own sex and feels the soaked panties against her crotch area. Squatting down Jill moves her head so her lips feel the radiating heat of his cock just before her lips. Compressing his girth with her hand she slides her hold to the bulbous head. This caused pre-cum to bubble out the hole in the end.

Jill watched it then closed her eyes as her tongue parted her closed lips. Then allowing a slow stroke with her hand, she touched the tip of his cock dispersing the slick fluid around his piss hole with a slow circular motion of her tongue.

Gordon gave up a moan, ”Mmmm-mm”. placing his hand into her hair massaging her scalp.

Voluntarily Jill allowed the top of his erection to penetrate her lips. She jerked on the base of his shaft as her tongue greedily greeted the gorgeous swelled head.

Jill’s mind raced with thoughts as she diligently pacified her lust on Gordon’s cock, “Was she the first woman to suck this mans cock since he was first married? How bad did Gordon want to fuck me? Should I let him? ‘Lifting her skirt she slithered her free hand into her panties finding her clit “Mmm” as warm and wet as hot cider.’”

Gordon breathing heavy gives off a marathon stifled a grunt, “Mmmgh, mmmgh!”

Jill removed her hand from her clit as Gordon shot off into her mouth. Her lips still sealed around his pulsing erection as the intensity of his load painted the back of her throat. Jill gasped in a gag then sucked as the next thick load of semen rolled across her tongue. Stroking up tightly with her hand Gordon’s blood engorged cock gave more of the seed, produced in lust for Jill deep from within in his balls.

Jill looking up at Gordon to ensure he saw her desire. Jill swallowed deeply then opened her mouth extending her tongue. She liked the opening at the end of his cock one last time to remove the dearest drop. The deflation process had begun.

Gordon flopped the monster back into its cage and zipped his trousers.

Jill stood with a pleasant smile at Gordon.

Gordon approached her and with a light open mouthed kiss held her as he stroked the back of her head. Breaking the kiss looking at his watch said, ”Jill I got to go!” leaning in for a last peck.

Jill doing a double take says, “What about me?”

Gordon pushes Jill back and seats her on the desk edge. Putting a kiss on her lips lifts her skirt and with ease slides the wet panties off Jill’s feet. Bumping the first row desk, Puts the dripping panties in his pocket. Gordon leans down to her pussy and says, “You’re bald!” then Gordon spreading her legs wide. Nudges Jill’s clit with his tongue.

Jill shudders with anticipation as she leaned back on the desk knocking off a few items. Then she feels Gordon’s tongue touch her ass as her cheeks are spread by the hard grip of his hands. Jill feels her pussy pulse as a small flow of cum trickles out. The tongue presses her anus then moving passes her tang as it moves slowly entering her crevice she feels the depth entering her canal and splitting her lips.

Jill clutches down on Gordon’s neck with her finger nails. She feels a pause then the tongue came back to the clit. Bathing both sides with flat licks. Pinched with Gordon’s lips on her clit Jill mutters, “right there!”

Gordon kisses her clit and removes him self . Leaving Jill writhing and exposed open legged on the desk. Kissing her lips with his wet mouth he says, “Got to go! ‘placing his finger quickly to her lips.’ Uht, shhhh! I will have to take care of this tomorrow, remember the rules.’ Jill looks disappointed and confused as Gordon back steps out the door. Blowing a kiss he says, “tu-da-loo!” and closes the door.

Still laid out on the desk feeling her self, Jill closed her eyes head back and with her own fingers begins to masturbate. Uncontrolled she begins to moan out loud, “Oh yes, Oh yes I want you to stick that hot cock in my pussy. ’Rubbing faster.’ Would you please fuck me Mr. Spence if your going to tease me I may have to find another willing c-o-ck? Jill suddenly recognizes the phrase. Her eyes spring open. She knew, “They talked, they set me up. ‘standing up’ Oh my god they talked what I will do in the morning.” Her face became flush.

Jill, feeling her cum drip down her leg thought, “fuck he has my panties too!” Going to place her hand to her head Jill noticed her hand is shiny from her juices. Her pussy throbs for attention as she heads to the sink to wash herself.

When Jill looks up she is stunned, “Shocked”! Henry she totally slipped the thought he was still in the hall. Looking at him facing the door window she wonders, “Oh, My, GOD! What did he hear?”

In the next frame of sight she sees Henry’s eyes looking directly at her. Jill is shaking as she whispers to herself, “The fucking old man did he see me on the desk?”

In a desperate attempt to dismiss the situation Jill walks to the door of the classroom and opening the door says, “Did you enjoy your afternoon? ‘Jill standing red faced in the door way sideways, to avoid the wet floor.”

Peering down Jill can plainly see his pants are unzipped and his 64 year old penis is erect pointing up. Jill says in disbelief, “ What is that? And why is it out?”

Larry calmly answers, “Why yes miss Jensen, I did enjoy my educational afternoon. ‘Holding his erection.’ I am certainly looking forward to my next lesson teacher as you can see. This? Don’t you know? This I got from you. What do you think?”

Jill stopped in her tracks not knowing how to respond then says, “I think you should put that away Henry.”

Henry stands and dropping his pants to his ankles says, “Why are you going to make me explain my self to the principle? _______ paused to a silent response_____ I did not think so?” Henry moving to block the doorway.

Jill says backing up, “Well, ahem then hurry up and finish what you were doing? Go on jerk it, lets go I do not have all day you know?” looking at his erection that was 5 or 6 inches long but thin like a roll of dimes, with a mushroom on the end.

Larry says, “I need a little stimulation, could I see your boobies?”

Jill looked and said, “No!”

Larry determined says, “Maybe you would like to play with your pussy and beg to be fucked like before!”

Jill felt flushed her dilemma was not good. A horny 64 year old man had her by the balls and she knew it. Jill answered fine you got me but you can look at my ass that’s it! When you’re done this all forgotten, is that deal? Yes or No?”

Henry agreed with a shallow nodding of the head.

Jill turned around pulling the hem of her skirt up passed her waist and then crossing her arms placed her head on the desk. Saying, ”Well, get on with it.” Jill felt the slippery wet lips squishing between her legs. She could hear a soft slapping noise just behind her. Then slam as the door closed. Jill’s legs parted a little to aid in her standing comfort.

Unaware that Henry had spent his first load of cum earlier Jill assumed he would be quick. After five minutes Jill picked her head up and looked for his legs between her arm folds.

Henry was on his knees stroking his erection looking up between her legs.

Jill not knowing what to make of this situation being already worked up from before, became aroused looking down upon him lusting after her pussy. Jill spread her legs considerable and said, “Will this help?”

Henry stood and placing his left hand on her ass stroked much faster saying, “Oh__ Yeah, Oh___ Yeah that is nice.”

Jill was aroused and ashamed, never once in her life considered thoughts of being blackmailed by an elderly man to look at her sex. She could feel droplets like dew on the grass trailing out her pussy and running down her leg. She was trying her best to resist touching herself. Her clit stung from arousal. In desperation Jill spread her pussy and rubbed hard over the clit. Her fingers found the hole opening it to Henry’s view.

With out any notice when her hand pulled back for an instant. Henry plunged his cock into her hole in a high-speed slam he slapped up against her ass.

In a voice of shock Jill let out, ”AAaah!”

Henry gripping on to her hips fucked her like a dog fast and repetitive. Fighting Jill’s deformation, trying to break free from his hold.

Jill felt his thin penis sliding in and out of her like a dowel with a knob on the end. She begged, ‘No please Henry stop! Don’t do this! ‘As Henry pumped her from behind harder and faster, Jill was trying to escape his grip twisting and turning.’ Stop, stop you could get me pregnant or something!” [Knowing she is on the pill in hopes to make him stop]

Larry followed her movement like a dance and drilled harder. Out of breath he let out an audible, “OOoooh!” Thrusting one last time holding her tiny body tight to him he let loose. Saying, “Take that you fucking cock tease, Oh yeah, yes! I would not mind it at all if you get knocked up.”

Jill stood still like a good girl and upon feeling his release began her own orgasm, “Woooah!,’ as she trembled ‘Oh, o-oh! ’her pussy began to spasm’ Oh! You little fuck!” Her legs shook involuntarily as she released yet another orgasm clenching her muscles around his little cock.

Henry fell out and sat back as the room seemed dizzy to him. His balls ached as the member dilapidated on his leg.

Jill bracing herself over the desk clamored down with each orgasm shuddering through her.

Until she relaxed enough to catch her breath.

Jill stood pulled down her skirt and turning to Henry says, “You are a very Naughty! Little boy!”

Henry pulling his pants up and says, “Yup! And you liked giving it up? I thought you were so much better then the girls my age. I hope you teach much more tomorrow after school, after all is that not, what a teacher is for?

Jill answers, “We had a deal, and I think I way past fulfilled my part!”

Henry says, “I did forget everything just like I said I would. Right up to the point of an examination of your ass as I jerked off. Now you can’t just expect me to forget about Cuming inside you? That was never part of the agreement. We can work on that behavior problem tomorrow after school. You also can enjoy being assured, I would not want to screw up a good thing.”

Henry passing to exit kisses Jill on the forehead hands her a candy and continues out the door ‘whistling Dixie’.

Jill is left perplexed her teasing game has snowballed out of control. Can this young teacher be enough of a woman to face what is about to unfold in her life?

TongueTyler

Votes are nice, but feel free to send a message and let me know what you would like to read or did not like reading. Remember “Opinions” are like assholes everybody has one!

12