All Comments on 'Teaching an old Daddy New Tricks'

by SweetScreamer

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
RockyStoneRockyStonealmost 12 years ago
Short and sweet

I prefer longer stories with background and more character description, but this is down and dirty. Not bad at all, good luck with the rest.

RS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Getting better

This is a nice highly erotic story on a theme that is always interesting. It is a noticeable improvement over your first submission....so obviously you must continue rewarding us with your nasty but nice, naughty and cock-raising tales. You'll be a great pornographer before you know it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
hey

Did you really fuck your daddy.i think it is kool if you really did

but how old were you really. Could you please send me a pic of you

really and help me to fuck my 18yrdaughter

i reallt think if a daughter eants to do it she shoulde

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Pent Up Passion Unleashed

Although there wasn't a lot of build up in this story, you can imagine most fathers secretly admiring the young woman blossoming before their very eyes. Pent up lust waiting for the right moment to explode.

A young woman in the prime of her sexual life watching the man she loves more than anything not paying adequate attention to her. Sadness turns to anger, an emotion that is the only equal to anger is lust.

Short, but excellent writing!

DeborahAnneDeborahAnnealmost 12 years ago
Nice story but too short

I have a step daughter that I want to eat and fuck but alas that will never happen even though I dream of her most every night. I have a thing for her pads when she is having her period, I collect them when ever I can just so I can smell her. One evening when she was here at the house she left her pad on the counter beside the comode, I went in right after she came out, it was still warm, I sucked it from deep red to a light pink and ejaculated with out ever touching myself. Anyone else like this comment tell me at da.cd@frontier.com please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good but...

I think it would have been better if we got a bit more background on the characters. Also i didn't find it very 'realistic.' A father isn't going to just suddenly want to go from comforting his daughter to fucking his daughter when for all we know he never even thought of her like that in the first place.

And i can't stress this enough to authors who write these kinds of stories but - Reluctance makes it hotter. Not only does it make it more real but I love reading about the inner struggles and guilt of the characters and when they finally lose the battle and give in... oh yeah ;)

Just something to keep in mind.

akwildmanakwildmanabout 11 years ago
Great story!

Very hot, sexy story! Thanks for sharing!

lrogerblrogerbover 10 years ago
Keep it up girl

Is this the same girl as on the farm? Same hair color, same as yours am I right? You are off to a good start with your stories. On to your next story.

Cardinal81Cardinal81over 9 years ago
Great, hot story!

I really enjoyed this story; of course, the sex was hot and amazing, but I also really enjoyed the tenderness and love, that both father and daughter displayed. I've also really enjoyed your other stories, as well. Please keep writing.

DaddylovesKinky101DaddylovesKinky101about 3 years ago

There ya go!!!

This is the 1st of yours I've had the pleasure to read. Now I must end this quickly. You have more to read.

Hope there as good if not better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow such a erotic, endearing story. 🔥 💣 😉

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous