All Comments on 'Teaching Carol Ch. 03'

by zenmackie

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
wildiris33wildiris33about 17 years ago
so hot

love it, wish i was brave enough to be carol

SafraSafraover 16 years ago

Oh my... left me shivering a bit - like Carol... Love your voice. Hypnotic. Like velvet. Except when you get firm. I suppose it could sound like the crack of a whip, if needed, hm?

One thing only: The name was Jonathan, right? Not Andy, which is the last word in the story... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wonderful way of Teaching

With every command I felt myself being pulled into the story, wishing, wanting so desperately to be Carol "Maria Santiago". I will share this with my Owner, hoping he too will treat me the same way.

Flamingo_edFlamingo_ed7 months ago

Well written and read. Believable and immersive as it develops the story and we learn the lessons.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You are so sexy. It reminds me of how vulnerable it used to feel having sex for the first time with someone you really liked. How difficult it was to even look at his cock. Feeling like a deer caught in the middle of the road, completely frozen, with this mix of shame and excitement. I remember feeling the heart beat so fast it could explode. You could drive a girl crazy. And I kinda hope you read this. And don't stop writing. Someone is reading and has loud orgasms thanks to your wicked mind.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userzenmackie@zenmackie
773 Followers
I've been writing erotica for several years now and I occasionally train female submissives online. If interested see my ad below: -------------------------------------------------------------- You are an intelligent, independent woman...but you fantasize about being controll...