All Comments on 'Teaching Daughter Self Esteem Ch. 07'

by dannyboy111

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Arousing story, but...

This story has been an arousing hoot, but I don't like the direction it's going. The father should be protective of his daughter and not let just anybody fuck her. Having her as his personal slut is arousing. Having her as a slut for just about any man is depressing.

Reader67Reader67about 10 years ago
On the slippery slope......

First off I realise that all the stories on Lit are on the whole total flights of fancy but what I look for is consistency of character. What we have in chapter 7 is so far removed from the first 2 chapters that I'm not sure that I will finish. First off our male lead is told, by his wife, that blowjobs are ok but no f***ing, by chapter 7 not only has he f***ed the daughter's friend but the dance teacher & is now planning to not only f*** the new dance class but also give his daughter away to other fathers. Sorry that's the end for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
well done

tis is a very good story it's getting hotter as it gose a along but is he going to let his wee grille out the rest of the daddies mm keep use inforuned yours leann5red

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Completely credible

I disagree with the earlier poster: the wife sensed her husband was conflicted in regards to lusting for his busty little daughter and being the protective Daddy. The wife is so hot for both of them she eased his reservations by saying just yummy blowjobs at first. Now both he and his daughter are loving it so naturally things can progress!

I love this series and look for its next installment every day. I am so wet just when I see a new chapter and get myself off a couple of times with each reading.

My 'Daddy' is coming to visit next weekend and I'll be sending him this story for his flight!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Inconsistent

Agree with several of the comments here. The story is inconsistent with chapters that doesn't match at all. And the direction it's heading is the worst choice that could be made. He should be possessive about his women, not a wimp. A story can't get any more gross when a character starts handing women out.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesabout 10 years ago
Getting the Genie back inside the bottle.

The problem with one-upping a story is that you can one-up yourself into a corner, or off a cliff, for that matter.

I can identify with the guy getting turned on at that prospect of shtupping a dozen (plus) young, athletic and nubile girls. But several other comments have hit on a point that could and should be a huge turnoff for him: that a dozen (plus) other guys are going to be able to fuck his darling daughter. Call me selfish, but I'd have a problem sharing a lover (not to mention that the lover in question, hypothetically, is his daughter) with a bunch of other strange men.

It was interesting and exciting when it was he and his wife fucking their daughter. It was interesting and exciting when they added her asian girlfriend. How will his wife react at the thought that now the dance instructor has sucked and fucked her husband? How would she react at the idea of a pool of strange men fucking her daughter? Assuming she doesn't blow her stack and/or chop of her husband's cock, how is SHE going to figure in to the equation? Will she share some 18-year-old girl with her husband while their daughter is off getting fucked by a random guy literally old enough to be her father? Or will her husband risk it all by trying to keep it a secret from her?

My suggestion, take it or leave it: Back up, rethink the direction and pace of this story, and stop trying to one-up yourself with each new chapter. It's okay to coast along at a steady pace, providing you Keep It Interesting. At the rate you're taking this, by chapter 10, there will be slave auctions, interracial orgies with dozens of participants, secret societies that cross national borders, and who knows what else?

headtripheadtripabout 10 years ago
Thank you SomethingInTheWaySheMoves.

There was nothing wrong with the original formula you created, it was exciting and we have been waiting with baited breath for the father to finally fuck his daughter which we all know he's been gagging to do this whole series, we're just waiting for the explosion (yes, I mean that one). Honestly, I was kind of upset the bff got Daddy's dick before Katie did but figured it as a little detour before finally getting permission to have his little girl, but this new installment is definitely "jumping the shark". I know it's your decision what you do next but why not close the family circle before getting freaky outside of it. Btw, was that big burly guy with the red head Katie's bff's father? Wouldn't it be crazy if he was?

dannyboy111dannyboy111about 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback, everyone!

I very much appreciate the constructive feedback that everyone is giving me on these submissions. The next chapter has already been written and submitted, but please be assured that I'll be taking many of your criticisms into account in coming installments.

Many of the posters have, correctly I must say, criticized the protagonist in this piece as being a pretty lousy father and not so hot at the task of actually boosting his daughter's self esteem. What can I say other than (a) I agree, and in real life I abhor incest and (b) this is a fantasy? The reason why I am drawn to write this particular fantasy is that I enjoy the frisson of stories in which the characters struggle with reluctance and then give in. Alas, in this day and age, there are fewer and fewer taboos to break, and in the genre of erotica there are fewer still. The result is that I find myself pushing a particular envelope that rubs some of you the wrong way. For that I apologize sincerely. Please remember that this is indeed a fantasy, and I do not under any circumstances endorse in real life the stuff these fictional characters do.

Still, I have one question: what have you got against secret societies that cross national borders?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Keep it up. Keep throwing more gas on this fire. HOT HOT HOT HOT

LamppLamppabout 10 years ago
Hesitant

While I've been reading your stories since about halfway you were putting up your other stories and loved them, I'm getting kind of hesitant around this one.

I can enjoy the father taking other girls, but I don't like Katie getting taken by other men.... Kind of a double standard, I know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Unfinished story? Where does it continue?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Technicolor perfect

Every person in this world is horny and does something about it. Did the dad die & go to heaven? That first page was awesome, interesting to see something develop out of the house. I never saw the dance school scenario coming. I mean how many more incredible situations is this guy going to fall into? ! ?

PurezaPurezaalmost 9 years ago
Really?

This installment is a bit ridiculous.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 6 years ago
No sharing please

The idea of sharing the daughter with other men is a complete turn-off.

Frankly I will probably stop reading this story if that comes to pass.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 6 years ago

Overall I like the author's other story a lot more, I felt like it was both hotter and much more loving. In this one they are just taking advantage of the daughter and manipulating her. It comes across as cheap and tawdry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous