All Comments on 'Teaching Daughter Self Esteem Ch. 09'

by dannyboy111

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please keep going

I have really enjoyed this story and your previous one. Please keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good to see another episode in this series!

Loved it! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a great continuation of a great series

By a highly talented author. (Also a very generous one--check out DB's list of Favorites.) Katie's like lots and lots of girls. Nothing gets her as hot as what her father's got jumping around in his pants. "Daddy Daddy Daddycock. I love Daddycock." Katie's literally wild for her father's fat veiny daddy-dick and his heavy loaded daddy-balls. Just as her father's crazy for what his baby girl's got hidden between her slender legs. Dad's going to bust Katie's little cherry, I just know he is. (That's a father's job anyway, or if he's not around of the girl's hunky big brother.) Daughter-fucking is going mainstream, as dads and their little girls piss on old outmoded taboos and let their natural loose. This is an actual news flash. A few days ago a 17 year old girl in New Jersey married her father, and boasted about it to the world. That is just so cool. Now dad has unlimited access to his baby girl's adorable little coochie. Whenever he feels the urge he just shoves his big hard dangerous penis up her sweet innocent pink vagina. Daddy fucks the living shit out of it to the young lady's infinite delight, and unloads the heavy sack hanging down between his legs, flooding her tight little twat with a huge dose of some of the same sperm that made her. Face it, it's the wave of the future. Girls will go around the house, sit in the car, walk around the mall with their father with no panties on under their skirt--daddy's got to have quick and easy access. The little sweethearts will argue about whose daddy has the biggest cock, whose daddy's balls are carrying the biggest load. The fathers will joke and banter among themselves about whose baby girl has the cutest little cunt, and who cums the hardest and screams the loudest as she's getting daddy-fucked. And the world will be a much happier place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Time for Elaine to give in

Now that Katie had finally asserted herself so clearly, Elaine will gave to consent - maybe that was in her plan all along? Having sprung this on the two of them, she's certainly devious enough

There's no reason that the training of the adult dance classes shouldn't continue, both Katie and Dad deserve to share her first (several) times together.

And time for a sleepover weekend with randy Randi -she can't be the only one thinking about exploring her longtime friend, and family

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Anyone who thinks abusing their daughter is funny is sick!

Lone wolf girl

elcelethelcelethover 9 years ago
So glad to see this story continue!

Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you!

Please! For the love of all that is good and perverted, NEVER. STOP. WRITING!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More!

More! I hope you finish this exciting story! I need it!!

sleekjillsleekjillover 9 years ago
thanks

one of the hottest stories i've ever read. thanks! hope elaine and katie worship lots more daddycock, especially together ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice arc development

Was wondering how daddy fucking her friends would help her self-esteem. Very nice story development. Please keep writing.

Mona_NovaMona_Novaabout 9 years ago
WELCOME BACK!!!

Thank you for continuing the saga. I keep checking back to see if you have anything new. So happy to see you writing. Please keep up the HOT stories!

Lust_of_dragonLust_of_dragonabout 9 years ago
patience truly is a virtue

A new chapter of this esteemed series? Beautiful! I've missed your work so much. Please finish this story and continue to make more stories after this. They are so hot and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Dear writer

It's been a very enticing read the ups and downs of Katie's demise very interesting my curiosity is where will you go next with this story. You have many avenues open that you could take but whatever you choose. I'll be looking forward to the next part keep up the great work!

PurezaPurezaalmost 9 years ago
More Elaine

Katie should convince Mommy to let her fuck Daddy. Mommy is boss!

tamashi310tamashi310over 8 years ago
Less Elaine

More Randi!! That's all Daddy needs; two hot, tight, little teen pussies!! Hot hot story. Ty for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love it

The gagging is great

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous