Teaching Daughter Self Esteem Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie blushed when I looked at her in the disheveled nightie, self-conscious about what to her was a ruined nightgown. But to me, the effect of having one breast poking through the torn cloth was unbelievably sexy. It gave her a just-fucked look that went perfectly with her shy, innocent, obedient demeanor.

"I love your nightie, darling," I said.

"Oh, but Daddy, it's all torn up."

I placed one hand on her hip at the place where her tight waist flared out to her hourglass hips. My other hand shamelessly grabbed her bare exposed tit and pulled her to me, her big soft tits leading the way.

"I think it's perfect," I said, and as I slurped her nipple into my mouth I felt her shiver in another of her breast-induced orgasms. "It's fucking perfect."

The TV started playing the Gilligan's Island theme song, and Katie nestled into my arms on the couch. Each time we played together she became bolder, and this time, her hand immediately went to my crotch to undo my pants and pull out my hard cock. After she had pulled off my pants and settled into cock stroking, she sighed with contentment. Meanwhile, my hand found her bare breast and I began gently caressing her.

On the screen, Gilligan and the Skipper got into another of their arguments, and the Skipper began chasing Gilligan through the Hollywood sound stage jungle setting.

"I dreamt about Gilligan's Island last night, Daddy," said Katie.

"Oh, really?"

"In the dream, you were the Professor, I think, though it was kind of jumbled up -- you know how dreams are. Sometimes you were the Professor and other times you were just yourself."

"And who were you?"

"I was Mary Ann -- sort of. That was jumbled up, too. I was sort of Mary Ann and sort of Ginger, and sometimes I was just myself. But mostly I was Mary Ann."

"And what happened?"

"We were trying to get off the island and you were doing a great job -- something about coconuts and the transistor radio or something -- and I was helping you. And then you were so good and so heroic that I gave you a big kiss and you kissed me back." She bent down at that point and kissed the tip of my cock reverently, then went back to gazing distractedly at the TV show as she continued to stroke my pole and talk about her dream.

"It was such a good dream! In the dream, I stayed with you in your grass hut and I helped you, and every time I helped you, you kissed me some more." She bent over and licked and slurped the head of my cock for just a moment before continuing. She slid down on the couch so that her face was level with my cock and, still gazing at the TV, began licking my hard cock like a delicious popsicle as she spoke. "We were kissing and kissing and kissing," she said, and the sounds of her slurping merged with the inane dialog on the television. My hand slid down her body and settled at her ass, and after caressing her soft, round ass, my finger probed further and I began fingering her clit.

Katie gasped and spasmed as my finger probed her pussy deeper.

"What happened after that?" I asked, pretending to ignore her mini-orgasm. I started finger fucking her and her delectable rump started humping involuntarily in synch with my hand movements.

"We kissed" -- slurp! -- "and we kissed!" -- slurp! -- "and we kissed! And we spent all day in the hut kissing! And I loved your cock so much, and I worshiped your cock, and I called you the best Daddy in the world! And then you know what happened?"

"What?"

"Then you gave me the best gift you could ever give me!"

"What was that?" I asked, smiling. The squishing sounds of my finger fucking competed with Katie's slurps on Daddy's popsicle. "Did I get us off the island?"

Katie sat up abruptly and turned, looking me in the eye. "No, silly!" she said. She swung around and sat on my lap, straddling and facing me, with her legs on either side of my hips. She reached down and held my hard pole with both hands. The effect, with both her arms reaching down to my crotch, was to push both her breasts together in an inviting platter of tit flesh just below my face. She began to pump my cock with both her hands, causing her big round tits to bounce before my eyes. "That was when you started to fuck me, Daddy!"

She continued, smiling happily as she pumped my cock for emphasis. "In my dream you fucked me and fucked me and fucked me. And we were the only people on the island and you never stopped fucking your little girl, Daddy. You kissed my big tits and you told me you loved me and you fucked me and fucked me and fucked me. When are you going to fuck me, Daddy? When are you going to fuck your virgin daughter?"

Her voice took on a pleading, little-girl tone while her huge tits continued to bounce in front of my face. Her hands were a blur as she pumped my rod. "Please, Daddy, oh please! Please fuck me, Daddy! You fuck Mommy all the time and I hear you call my name when you do it. You fuck my best friend Randi. You even fucked my classmates from dance class. When are you going to fuck me, too?"

12