All Comments on 'Teaching Daughter Self Esteem Ch. 10'

by dannyboy111

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Lust_of_dragonLust_of_dragonalmost 9 years ago

Another great chapter. I loved the sausage play and puns. that guy is lucky to have to sexy, curvy teens and a buxom waifu. <3

TacocarnitasTacocarnitasalmost 9 years ago
So great to have you back!!

Can't wait for more. More mother-daughter tag team action would be great.

headtripheadtripalmost 9 years ago
Loved it, but...

I would love it even more if Elaine would stop tormenting her husband and daughter and let them fuck (she is 18, right?), or they should say forget this shit and do it anyway and deal with the consequences later. Maybe the consequences will be fun.

g912493g912493almost 9 years ago
I enjoyed this story

I have been enjoying this story but this chapter was out of control.. I do love your none to subtle references to Christie !!!!!!!!!!

naiveslutsnaiveslutsalmost 9 years ago
Great to have you back

One of the masters of the over-the-top busty stroke stories. You're one of the few who knows how to take the same thing and make it just as good or better in repeat instances. Keep it up!

nic331nic331almost 9 years ago

Eagerly anticipating your next story!

TryingToCoverUpTryingToCoverUpalmost 9 years ago
Best Series Ever

Love it! So good...always gets me off whenever i am struggling to get there. Perfection. You have so much to be proud of. Every girl with a daddy fetish has you as a best friend! Thank you!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
BEST SERIES EVER!!!!

An amazingly well written and Very Erotica series and I want MORE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love it

I love this series its so hot please give us the next chapter I'm dying to know what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MORE!!!!!

Please give us more chapters!!! He NEEDS to fuck his daughter!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
With Creeps Like This Guy as his critics...

The obese Republican governor should win the next election in a walk.

surface6669surface6669over 8 years ago
Good stuff

Loved the Christie reference, but this guy would have been toast during that police pullover. No "daddy" stuff with the police, but fuck that guy Christie!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is one of the best chapters. I read a anon. comment from a previous chapter that suggested you dump the wife out of the picture for the screwing. I love that the wife is a nasty little devil, honestly without her perversion none of this would have ever happened. You've written women as perverted as men, and I love the equality.

I love the politics, police and loved in a previous chapters you called Randi, randy little Randi. Just great and so beyond the pale in fantasy sex world. Felt sorry for the lady cop, though I wouldn't have written it differently. Fantastic storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hate when people try to mix funny and sexy. Never works for me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous