Teaching Daughter Self Esteem Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dannyboy111
dannyboy111
4,583 Followers

The waiter's mouth fell open and he stared at us.

Randi chose that moment to reach over with her free hand to grasp the tumbler that held my scotch. "Mr. J," she asked, using the nickname that she'd been calling me since she was a little girl, "would you like a sip of whiskey?" She held it up to my lips and gently poured some into my mouth so that I wouldn't have to take my arm off her shoulder.

"Thank you, sweetie. You're such a good girl," I said. After she put my drink back on the table, I turned my face toward her and kissed her deeply. Then I turned to the other side and kissed my daughter, thrusting my tongue into her delicious mouth. Katie shivered in my arms as my tongue thrust in and out like a cock in her mouth. "You're both such good girls," I said when I came up for air. My cock was as hard as an iron pole, and I was in a heavenly four-way of handjobs and blowjobs, making out with my daughter and her girlfriend while my wife sucked me under the table.

The waiter bent over as discreetly as he could to take quick look under the table. Then his face reddened and he stood up straighter. "You seem like you're doing fine," he said with a strong note of envy in his voice. "Another whiskey?"

"Yes, please."

Elaine deliberately made gagging sounds for the waiter's benefit, and I found myself so turned on by the sound of her cocksucking that I thrust myself again deeper into her throat. The waiter's eyes widened as he saw my body lurch forward into the willing mouth of the woman under the table. The waiter and I heard a loud popping sound under the table as Elaine's mouth let go of my cock, followed by a sound of giggling from under the table.

"I love My Father's Sausage," said the voice from under the table. She giggled some more, then added, "It's so - Gugg! Gugg! Gugg!" It was the unmistakable sound of Elaine deliberately interrupting herself and gagging herself on my cock.

When they heard my wife's laughter, the girls started giggling as well, and I hugged them closer to me, smiling possessively the whole time at the waiter. Elaine slurped loudly on my dick.

Katie turned to the waiter and, smiling, said, "The meal is delicious. I love My Daddy's Sausage."

"It's so long and thick!" added Randi.

"It feels so perfect in my mouth," said Katie.

"Gugg! Gugg! Gugg!" gurgled my wife.

Katie giggled as if she were drunk and, as she looked the waiter in the eye, she pumped my cock vigorously for emphasis, making her braless 32F tits, so huge on her tiny frame, bounce wildly underneath her tight ribbed pullover blouse.

"You lucky bastard," the waiter whispered.

My girls began licking my neck. I smiled back at the waiter and nodded. Wordlessly, my smile was communicating to him, "Yes, they're mine. All three of them - all mine. They belong to me and my cock. They are all three servicing me and worshiping my dick while you stand here."

Elaine continued to suck me under the table. She stayed there for another ten minutes, loudly slurping and cooing, worshiping my hard cock in the low-lit darkness of the restaurant.

Despite the fact that we were in an isolated, darkened corner of the restaurant, it wasn't possible to completely escape notice. Our booth, tucked away at the back, was near the exit that led to the men's room. The result was that, one by one, men occasionally walked past going to and from the lavatory. In the beginning, the girls' actions were not that noticeable, with their hands hidden under the table. As they became bolder, and especially after they unzipped my pants and started playing directly with my bare erection, their arm and shoulder movements had the effect of making their breasts jiggle enticingly. Several men noticed Katie's big melons as they bounced up and down.

After the meals arrived, though, the girls' antics with the sausages were much more blatant. At first, they paused self-consciously when one of the male diners walked by on their way to the restroom. But after a while, they got caught up with the game of using their sausage/dildos as sex toys, and they didn't even notice the men who walked past, did a double-take, then a minute later made a second trip to the men's room. Within a half an hour there magically appeared a steady stream of men sauntering to and from the men's room, ogling my daughter's bouncing rack and staring open-mouthed at the three gorgeous women giggling over their meat toys.

When it finally came time to leave I announced, quite honestly, that I was not fit to drive. I'd had three scotches on an empty stomach, and there was no way I would have passed a roadside sobriety test.

Elaine, practical as always and yet with a demonic streak, suggested that Katie should drive me home. "Honey," she said, turning to me, "you should ride in the back seat and just relax, given how much you've had to drink. And Randi?" she said, turning toward our daughter's friend, "Would you mind riding in the back with him instead of going home in my car? He might need your help."

We stood up and walked toward the door. Elaine led the way as we made our way across the restaurant. I put my left arm around the waist of my buxom blonde daughter, while my right arm went around the waist of her exotic Japanese-American girlfriend. The other diners - all of the men and most of the women in the restaurant - turned their heads and watched as I promenaded through the restaurant, showing off my devoted, subservient teenagers. As I made my way toward the cashier, my hands drifted upward from the girls' waists, so that by the time I was halfway through the grouping of tables, my arms were wrapped around the girls' backs and my hands were cupping the undersides of their large breasts, showing off their big tits to the other diners. It was difficult for us as a trio wending our way between the tables, and it was necessary to twist and turn several times as we avoided chairs and excused ourselves to seated diners. The result was that I had ample opportunity to fondle the two girls right in front of several of the diners. "Excuse us," I said to one couple, and "Pardon me," to another, as I bent over their tables and bounced my daughter's and her girlfriend's breasts in their faces.

When we stood beside Elaine as she thanked the cashier, the three of us turned toward the other diners and I began shamelessly caressing, bouncing and mashing the girls' sizable boobs for all of the customers to see and envy. I noticed that several men were almost mesmerized by the sight of my left hand blatantly cupping one of Katie's huge braless F-cup breasts and bouncing it hypnotically up and down over and over in front of the assembled diners. Several men in the crowd smiled and shook their heads in disbelief while others simply stared open-mouthed, but all of the men's expressions had one thing in common: lustful envy. One man, I noted, discreetly gave me a thumbs-up sign, carefully hiding the gesture from his female companion. Katie and Randi smiled towards the other patrons, happy to show off their sexuality, happy to please their Daddy. At that point, I was beyond being discreet - I wanted to show off to all the men in the restaurant how devoted and compliant my three gorgeous women were, how they belonged to me.

After she was done with her short conversation with the cashier, Elaine circled around the three of us so that she faced me with her back to the other diners. She cupped her hands on either side of my face and gave me a long, soulful kiss. For my part, I kept my arms around my teenagers, continuing to publicly fondle their breasts. As Elaine kissed me, I could feel by her upper body movements that she was deliberately wiggling her ass for the other diners' benefit, showing off her sexy hourglass figure and making clear to the other diners that not only the young teens, but also she herself was part of my harem.

I heard several pieces of cutlery clatter to the tables as the other customers forgot their meals and stared at the spectacle we were making. Then, with a flourish, the four of us left the restaurant.

Once Katie and Randi and I were in the car, we didn't even make it out of the parking lot before Randi had pulled my pants off, displaying my aching cock for her attentions. She threw my pants onto the front passenger seat, whose back was still laying flat from when Katie had rearranged the seat to better blow me during the drive to the restaurant. While Katie turned the car into traffic, Randi apologized to her friend: "I'm sorry, Katie, I'm so sorry. I know you're probably going to think I'm selfish for doing this while you're stuck with driving. But I have GOT to fuck your Daddy!" She pulled off her panties, pulled her blouse up to her collar bone, hiked up her skirt and immediately straddled me, facing towards me.

Her pussy was so wet that I could feel the slickness where her juices had dripped down her leg, yet she was still so incredibly tight that I had to ease my cock into her a tiny bit at a time. For her part, Randi had to crouch over my groin and gradually ease herself down a fraction of an inch lower with each stroke.

"Oh, god! You're so big!" she cried.

"And you're so fucking tight!" I replied.

"Please! Go gently with me! It's so small down there! I don't want you - oh, yeah! That's it! A little more! But don't hurt me!" She bit her lower lip and shut her eyes tight in concentration. "So big! Too big for my tight little pussy!"

I laughed in triumph. "I'll be gentle," I said, but then I grabbed her hips and pulled her down another inch on my pole.

Randi reacted by screaming. She seemed to lose consciousness for a half a second, collapsing ever so briefly onto my chest before waking up with a shiver and a whimper. She grabbed the back of my head for support and pulled my face into her soft tits. "So big! So hard!" she whimpered. "You have to be gentle with my little cunny!"

"Of course," I crooned, then rammed myself in deeper, deeper.

I laughed to myself as I watched Randi's eyes shut tight and her face contort in an exquisite mixture of semi-virginal pain and orgasmic ecstasy. She threw her head back and screeched, while her pelvis and thighs began shaking uncontrollably, sending ripples of pleasure along my rod.

We went on like that for several minutes, with Randi begging me to go slowly and gently and me lying to her, claiming that I would enter only a little bit at a time - just before I rammed myself in deeper. Randi quickly learned that each reassurance on my part was coupled with my forcing more cock into her, with that much more pleasure inflicted on her. She squealed with each phony reassurance and each deeper thrust. Soon it reached the point that she began giggling in happy anticipation every time I told her I'd go slowly.

"I'll be gentle!" I said, and rammed deeper.

"Aagh!" she screamed.

"So gentle!" Another hard thrust.

"Oh, fuck yeah!"

Finally her pleas to for me to be gentle became a joke in itself. "Go slowly!" she screamed, anticipating the opposite. "Go slo. . . - hee hee hee! - Oh yeah! Pound me gently, Mr. J! Don't fuck me too hard! Oh fuck yeah! Don't pound me with your big cock!"

Finally I reached the point that I was all the way in side her, and the fucking began in earnest. Randi began bouncing maniacally up and down on my lap, babbling about how much she loved my cock.

"Remember when your wife called me 'your little Asian cock whore'?" she asked as she rose and fell on my cock. "That's what I am - I'm your little Asian fuckdoll! Your cum whore!" She gasped with another orgasm. "Your Randi Fuckdoll! Randi Fuckdoll!"

Randi was one of the best fucks I have ever had. So eager! So compliant! Her teenage pussy ached for my cock. Her vagina was impossibly tight, and I knew that mine was the only cock that had ever entered her. Her slim, flexible little Asian body seemed like it was custom made for me to manipulate however I pleased. She was so light that I could lift her up and down on my cock effortlessly, yet she was far from passive - she was desperate to do everything she could to please me.

"Teach me!" she begged, returning to her desire for me to teach her how not to be a lesbian. "Teach me how important cock is! Teach little Randi Fuckdoll how to please you! Give me cock and cock and cock!" She started corkscrewing up and down and around on my pole. As she fucked me, she thrust one of her bare nipples in my mouth, grabbing the back of my head to pull me toward her delicious sweet breasts. Her lustrous, long black hair fell on all sides of my head like a curtain, putting Randi and me alone in a world that consisted only of her body and mine. My mouth on her beautiful tits. My hands on her ass directing my Fuckdoll up and down. My cock in her tight vagina, pumping in and out until soon I would give her the load of sperm that she craved.

The artificial traffic jam was as bad as it had been a couple of hours earlier, and we soon found ourselves caught in a gigantic snarl of automobiles, a clusterfuck that seemed to have no center and in which traffic barely moved at all. In fact, there were times when we were going so slowly that pedestrians actually passed us. This meant that drivers in adjacent lanes and people walking along the street had dozens of chances to watch lithe little Randi as she bounced up and down joyfully on my cock, frequently screaming her way through orgasms. It was true that the windows were slightly tinted and it was night time, but her actions in the darkened interior of the auto, bouncing frantically and relentlessly on my cock, were unmistakable.

Eventually we left the main drag and the hopeless morass of cars. Katie turned onto a side street hoping to take an indirect route home that might be longer but would avoid all the stalled cars. However, we did not anticipate the Republican zeal for social order: the governor of our fair state had stationed highway patrol vehicles on several side streets specifically to punish anyone who dared to leave the main thoroughfares - clearly the people in charge of the stunt did not want the traffic jam to ease up.

We were pulled over. I patted Randi on her bare ass, signaling her to stop gyrating on my cock and get off of me. She stopped her movements, but before she had a chance to get off my lap, a flashlight shone in the car windows and a female voice said in a flat yet somehow aggressive voice, "License and registration, please?"

"Just a moment, officer," said Katie. She bent over toward the glove box and started rummaging around for the car registration and proof of insurance.

Meanwhile, the cop continued to shine her flashlight in the windows, looking for the jackpot - drugs, guns, stashes of jihadi literature or god knows what - as if it was likely that an 18 year old girl would be transporting contraband on a Wednesday night in the suburbs. When the cop pointed the beam into the back seat, it immediately spotlighted Randi's bare legs straddling my own. Then the beam rose up to our two faces, and I imagine that our eyes must have shone like the eyes of coyotes photographed with a flash at night.

"Huh," said the cop.

She reached for the door handle, opened it, and shone her light again, this time into the opened back seat with Randi and me staring at the cop, both of us naked from the waist down and Randi with her blouse bunched up around her neck, my still-hard cock impaled in her tight pussy.

Immediately, my Excuse-o-Meter kicked into overdrive. What should I say?

- "It's not what it looks like, officer."

- "Nice night for a stroll, wouldn't you say?"

- "How 'bout them Red Sox?"

The list of bad opening lines seemed to stretch out toward infinity, with each one more inane than the last and all of them equally counter productive. So I said nothing.

The female cop, too, said nothing.

Randi said nothing.

Though I'm sure only several seconds ticked by, it felt as if the three of us exchanged silent looks in the unforgiving glare of the flashlight for about four or five hours. Finally Katie chirped out, as if there was nothing out of the ordinary, "Here it is! License, registration, proof of insurance!"

The cop was distracted by the ordinariness of the announcement. She turned the flashlight beam back toward Katie in the driver's seat and began fumbling with the papers.

As soon as the light was taken away, Randi began squirming in her seat. At first I thought she was going to get off my cock and try to look presentable, but within a second or so I could sense that she was simply adjusting her position so that it was more comfortable. Which I guess was as good a move as any, since we'd already been caught in the act.

But then her squirming for a better position changed slightly into a sort of grinding motion. A rhythmic grinding motion.

I would have said something along the lines of, "Are you out of your fucking mind?" or somesuch, but I knew that anything I said would be heard by the highway patrolwoman. So instead I smacked her lightly on the ass in what I hoped was a gesture that would communicate to her a need to stop.

She took it the opposite way. While the cop pointed her flashlight at the documents in her hand, checking dates and so on, Randi took advantage of the returned darkness in the back seat to grind harder and more urgently against my crotch.

I tapped her ass again and tried to catch her eye so that I could communicate with her by facial expression that she needed to cool it, but again she took my slap on the ass as encouragement to grind harder and more blatantly.

"May I ask why you pulled us over, officer?" asked Katie in her sweetest voice.

The flashlight remained pointed at the car documents, but the cop's gaze drifted back to the increasing noise in the back seat. Randi was starting to lift herself up and down slightly, gasping slightly while simultaneously trying to control her breathing and keep the noise down.

"Uh, you've got . . . uh . . . I thought I saw . . . um, a broken tail light."

Randi began whimpering as she tried to get herself off. As she came closer to orgasming while being watched by the cop, her motions became more frantic and forced. A part of her was still trying to minimize her movements, while the automatic, animal part of her needed increasingly to get off at any price.

"Uh! Uh! Fucking . . .! Fucking cock!" she muttered through clenched teeth, almost hissing. "Gotta cum. . .! Gimme cock. . .! Gotta cum!!"

The sounds she was making were now unmistakable, even if the cop had been several feet away instead of standing just beside the driver's window. She circled around the open car door and shone her light straight at Randi and me. "What the hell are you doing?!" she asked.

Randi, the shyest person I have ever met other than my daughter, seemed paradoxically to get off on the fact that she was being watched by a person in uniform. As soon as the light shone on her face, Randi started bouncing uncontrollably. She threw her head back and screamed inarticulately. Her eyes rolled back in their sockets. Her bouncing movements sped up and became jerky and spasmodic. She was cumming in one of the most intense orgasms that I have ever witnessed.

I had to grab her by the hips to keep her from thrashing against something and hurting herself. But the act of grabbing those delectable hips sent me into automatic fucking mode, too. I began thrusting upward uncontrollably, bucking into my little Asian fuckdoll. Randi thrashed back and forth, up and down, like a sexual rag doll. Her body was partly under my control holding her hips, raising her up and then pulling her down harder and harder on my cock. But partly, she was under no one's control, not even her own, bouncing and screaming and jerking in all directions.

The feeling on my cock was incredible. Randi's incredibly tight little pussy seemed to have been made for my cock and my cock only, a perfect glove that was destined to be filled by me alone. Her chaotic spasms and thrusts, combined with rhythmic bounces, were everything I wanted at that moment and everything I would ever want forever. I felt like my cock was going to explode and fill the entire back seat with cum.

dannyboy111
dannyboy111
4,583 Followers