Teaching Daughter Self Esteem Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Randi's exhibitionism-fueled orgasm subsided and she seemed to come back down to earth again, at least enough to speak English. She began sliding her pelvis back and forth on my cock, and she turned her face toward the cop.

The cop spoke again. "I asked you, what the hell are you doing?"

"What's it look like I'm doing?" said Randi, in what almost passed for a calm voice if it weren't for her gasping. "I'm his Fuckdoll and I'm getting fucked! I can't stop getting fucked!"

"Listen, young lady . . . ."

"You can stay. Or go. I don't care if you watch. But I have to fuck this big hard cock and I can't stop for you! Oh, Jesus!" She went into another orgasmic spasm fueled by the weirdness of the situation, the danger and exhibitionism, fucking an adult man on a suburban side street in an open car with a flashlight shining on her.

Randi was out of control - out of my control, certainly, and even, it seemed, out of her own control. Her spasms and reflexive humping were frantic.

The effect it had on me was electric - literally. I felt the same thing I've experienced when I've accidentally touched a live wire and felt the buzzing jolt go through my system. This time, though, the electric jolt started in my cock and I felt it spread through the entire rest of my body - even my hands, which twitched and clenched in reflex action, grabbing Randi's hips and pulling her up and down on my cock, while my pelvis bucked in and out of her pussy on electric autopilot. My head jerked up and down in synch with my pelvis and Randi's own uncontrollable humping. My neck, my spine, my cock, my pelvis, my whole body was out of control. I was banging my sex-crazed teenage fuckdoll like I was possessed by a demon.

It was too much. There was a burning flame that filled my field of vision, and in the center of that flame was Randi's sweet, fiery body. I no longer cared about the policewoman shining her flashlight on us and watching us. I no longer cared about getting arrested. I picked up my lithe little Japanese plaything by the hips and threw her onto the flattened passenger seat, then knelt on the floor of the back seat and began thrusting into her again. "Fuckdoll!" I screamed. "Randi Fuckdoll! Take my cock! Your cunt is mine! You belong to me!" I don't think I could have stopped desperately fucking her at that point even if the cop had put a gun to my head.

I didn't see directly what was going on around me, but I was vaguely aware that the flashlight beam began jerking and swinging wildly, creating what was almost a strobe effect inside the back seat of the car. Without interrupting my humping action, I glanced over in the direction of the light and saw, in the shadow behind the flashlight, that the cop seemed to have the back end of the flashlight in the vee of her crotch - she was masturbating herself with it.

"Uh!" she cried. "Stop in the name of the . . . Uh! Uh! Oh, fuck! Fuck stop fuck!"

While Randi and I adjusted to my putting her on her back so that I could fuck her while on my knees, Katie twisted around in the seat to face toward her friend and me. She grabbed Randi's right hand and held it tightly yet tenderly, sharing her best friend's orgasmic frenzy. While I continued to pump my cock into Randi's pussy over and over, Katie moved further toward the passenger side and raised one knee onto the seat so that her bisexual best friend's head was angled against her thigh and almost in her lap.

Now they were together, my busty blonde daughter and her Asian girlfriend. Their two bodies were in such close contact that both of them jerked and bounced in tandem with each of my thrusts. Each time I pounded into Randi's impossibly tight vagina, I could see four breasts jiggling and bouncing in front of me. Randi and Katie even gasped in unison with each thrust. The flashlight beam continued to swing wildly all over the car's interior, casting bizarre twisting shadows that rocked crazily as if we were careening down a roller coaster. "Fuckdoll!" I cried. "You're my Randi Fuckdoll! All mine!"

"Yes!" she screamed. "All yours!"

And Katie joined in, "All yours!"

The cop began screeching. "Assume the position!" she cried, but her words were completely at odds with her actions. She had dropped to her knees on the asphalt road, torn open her regulation pants, and was now thrusting the thin cannister of her pepper spray in and out of her cunt. "You're under arrest!" she continued, and then began babbling disconnected words and phrases about "handcuffs!" "I'm taking charge!" and so on. She seemed to be experiencing some weird melange of S&M fantasies associated with cop-domination, yet - thank god! - she seemed to be lost in her voyeuristic bondage fantasies rather than inflicting them on us.

Randi was so slim and flexible that it was easy to make my next move: I took one of her ankles and raised it up in the air and began to turn her over. Randi quickly took the hint and repositioned herself on hands and knees on the flattened passenger-side seat so that I could fuck her doggy-style. Katie repositioned herself, too, moving all the way over to the edge of the passenger side with her back against the corner formed where the dashboard meets the passenger window. She hiked up her skirt. While I began humping Randi deeper and deeper in the new position, Katie pulled her best friend's head into her crotch so that Randi could lick Katie's clit.

I looked over at the cop. She had pulled her shirt tail out of her regulation khaki pants, and now had one hand under her blouse caressing her tits, while the other hand was buried in her crotch and diddling her clit. The kneeling cop moaned while the flashlight rolled back and forth on the slope of the roadway, casting us all in shadow. The only illumination remaining within the car was the light shining in from a street light down the block.

The whole thing was, I have to admit, pretty damned uncomfortable. Anyone who's ever had sex in a car knows that what it gains in spontaneity it loses in cramped discomfort. But Jesus was it hot! With subservient little Randi sandwiched between me and my horny, busty daughter, it seemed like all three of us were in heaven. Randi experienced what looked like a non-stop orgasm that lasted for several minutes. She obviously got off on being watched by a uniformed cop while she acted as an object of sexual pleasure not only for me but also for her best friend.

Katie was in a different world, with different pleasures. She moaned and shivered while Randi ate her out, but the whole time she kept her eyes glued to mine, fixated every second on Daddy. Every moment that she caressed her own tits, she seemed to be pleading with me to bridge the three feet that separated us and lick her tits directly. Every time she experienced an orgasmic spasm that emanated from her clit, she looked at me gratefully and pleadingly as the cause and center of her sexual pleasure even though it was Randi who had been doing the licking.

The cop, meanwhile, didn't touch any of us. Her voyeuristic pleasure seemed to be in a different world. Glancing at her face, it looked as if the pleasure were being inflicted on her unwillingly even though she herself was doing all the masturbation as she watched the three of us. Every once in a while, she grunted some inarticulate gesture of denial, as if she were ordering us to stop, or pleading with her own body to stop betraying her.

"Fuck me!" I commanded, staring over the back of the Asian teen I was screwing and into my daughter's eyes.

"Yes, Daddy," Katie answered, as she gripped the sides of Randi's head, forcing her friend to lick her. My daughter's mouth hung open. Her eyes were so dazed with sexual need that she looked as if she was barely able to reason.

"You love your Daddy," I instructed her, pounding harder and harder into my Randi Fuckdoll.

". . . Love my Daddy. . ." she intoned hypnotically.

"Your Daddy's cock is everything to you!"

". . . Everything. . .!" she sobbed and began shaking in another orgasm.

My daughter's hands gripping her friend's hair clenched and shook. In response, Randi, who seemed linked to Katie as we fucked, shook and spasmed in her own orgasm. I felt Randi's incredible pussy clench on my cock, begging me for my sperm.

Katie began babbling as she shook uncontrollably. "Love my Daddy Suck my Daddy Fuck my Daddy Suck my Daddy Love my Daddy Fuck my Daddy . . . ," over and over again. She stared helplessly and blankly into my eyes the whole time, lost in a sexual trance.

Finally I couldn't hold back any more. Two hours of handjobs and blowjobs culminating in the hottest and most dangerous sex of my life was too much. I bellowed out a roar of ultimate release, and I felt a stream of cum jet into poor little Randi's tight little cunt. Randi felt it, too, and screamed out in another orgasm, sending more shivers through her partner, Katie. They really were joined at the hip not only as friends but now as sexual partners as well.

As I slumped forward in exhaustion over Randi's ass and back, the three of us finally slowed and stopped. The cop, however, had not seemed to reach the culmination of satisfaction that we had, and she moaned in frustration when the rest of us stopped. Gritting her teeth, she diddled her clit even more frantically, but couldn't get off. Finally, crying tears of frustration, she slumped backwards, using her arms to catch herself before hitting the pavement. She ran one hand through her disheveled hair, then reached for the flashlight which was still shining, casting its light on the undercarriage of the car.

The cop picked herself up off the pavement and began straightening her blouse, tucking it into her tight pants. "I'm, uh, gonna let you off with a warning this time," she muttered, more to herself than to us. Then she staggered back to her car and drove away.