All Comments on 'Teaching Daughter Self Esteem Ch. 13'

by dannyboy111

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
mrsocko316mrsocko316over 7 years ago

Thought your story was already complete so I was very happy to see a new chapter. Thank you.

tjb50caltjb50calover 7 years ago

awesome story, keep it going please

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you for continuing!

So so hot! I couldn't even get through half of it without exploding. You are an amazing wrother and I was so happy to see something new from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Welcome back!

Really happy to find a new chapter, nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
holy shit

I checked back today for the first time in many months just to see if you'd gone on to write anything else (I figured this series was done!) but apparently my timing was perfect. Lots of fun in here, a little silly of course, but thanks for putting this out there

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Welcome back!!! This story is amazing! Thank you for sharing this story with us!

va45va45over 7 years ago
Another winner big time

Love the chapter and the daughter getting pregnant. Looking forward to more fun and open wild sex exploring. There is so much more the girls can do and learn. Maybe mom should get pregnant by the girls using a dido strapon and dad seed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I hope this story is going to continue to at least 20 parts!!!!

KeeganomicsKeeganomicsover 7 years ago
You're the best!

Please, please, please don't make us wait so long again! Your stories are fantastic and always a great read. Thank you for your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Any more?

Does this mean that we expect more of your wonderful stories in the near future?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Awesome story, but could use way more tit fucking!

AbbeysworldAbbeysworldabout 4 years ago
Enough cum to go round

Very nice to see Daddy breed and knock up his the daughter. Hopefully Daddy will keep her constantly bred and leaking milk from her big titties.

jack_ittardjack_ittardalmost 2 years ago

This is where I bow out, the suspension of disbelief is just way too much for me. Also the parents here are just really off-putting, especially "daddy". It's a bit of a shame, because given a bit more attention to the caring of his "family" and there well being, this definitely had potential. But instead it just felt like depravity on another level somehow attempting to coat itself in benevolence, yuk.

But thanks all the same for posting, you can't please everyone.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Terrible

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous