Teaching Kurt and Dani

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,510 Followers

"You like that?" she asked.

"Yes," he whispered, watching her every motion. "How was that?" he asked, wanted her to do it again.

She dropped her head again and, this time, licked up the side of his cock from the base to the flaring head. She took the head between her lips and gently caressed it with her lips.

Kurt moaned in pleasure.

"Like that," she told him. "Did you enjoy that?"

"Yes, ma'am," he sighed.

Her hand resumed stroking and caressing his shaft as she asked, "Did you kiss her?"

"Yes, ma'am," he told her. "I did."

"How did you kiss her?" she asked.

Kurt wanted to kiss her so badly. "I can show you," he offered.

Miss Moore rocked back a little. She considered that for a moment and then said, "Okay, let's see what you've got."

When she leaned into him, Kurt kissed her lips. He kissed her softly, his tongue slowly licking forward into her mouth.

She sat back, breaking the kiss. She looked at him with sour look and gave a little shrug.

Kurt was a little shocked by that. "I was just getting started," he complained.

"Maybe it wasn't her, maybe it was you," she told him.

He was shocked. He hadn't considered that. He knew he had done the wrong thing but everything Miss Moore had shown him pointed to things that Dani had done wrong. Maybe he had done more wrong than just hurting her feelings.

She said, "Maybe you should kiss her like this." Leaning forward, she grabbed his chin with her left hand and kissed him. Her right hand never wavered in her gently stroking of his rampant prick.

Kurt was surprised at how passionately she kissed him. She pressed her lips strongly against his. She drove her tongue firmly in and out of his mouth, stroking his tongue with her own. His head swam with the sensations.

Breaking the kiss she asked, "Did you try that?"

"I will next time," he said eagerly.

Miss Moore smiled at him, released his cock, and sat back.

He was a little disappointed that she had stopped stroking him but he hoped that it meant they were moving past the foreplay. "I hope you don't mind," he said as he looked up at her with a mischievous grin. "I'm grabbing your ass now."

She shrugged. "I'll let it slide," she said, as she reached down and pulled her pink tank top up and off.

Kurt stared. Miss Moore's lacy black bra barely restrained her big breasts, the tanned tit-flesh spilling over the top. His mouth watered in anticipation of getting at them.

"What did you do when you saw her breasts?" she asked.

He glanced up into her eyes and replied, "I grabbed them."

Why don't you show me?" she prompted.

He nodded and said, "I went like this," as he cupped her bra with his hands, his palms holding up the firm globes while his fingers touched the exposed skin of her cleavage. She was soft and warm.

"Anything else?" she asked.

"Yes. I did some of this," he replied as he pressed his face into her cleavage. He licked and kissed, tasting the salty skin of her tit-flesh. His cock throbbed in yearning for her.

Miss Moore moaned appreciatively.

"Then I got them out of her bra. Can I demonstrate that?" Kurt asked, though he didn't wait for a reply as he tugged the cups of her bra down.

"Please," she replied anyway.

"I grabbed them and I went like this," he said as he passionately sucked her left nipple between his lips.

Miss Moore moaned in pleasure, her hands on his shoulders.

"And I licked it," Kurt added as he released the nipple from between his lips and ran his tongue back and forth against the hard little bud.

"Mmm," Miss Moore moaned. "Just lick on that nipple."

He did, continuing to lick her hard nipple as fast as his tongue could move. Her tits were bigger than Dani's and he was really enjoying them.

"Take your time," she cooed. "Yea. Now blow on it."

Kurt hadn't considered that. He stopped and blew gently across the wet nipple, watching the goose bumps appear around the areola.

"Mmm," she moaned. "Yea, that's good. You can suck on it for a little bit."

He resumed sucking on the nipple, rolling the other nipple between his fingers. He would have stayed there suckling at her big tits all evening if she hadn't eventually pushed him back by his shoulders.

"That's not bad," she told him with a smile.

"It's okay?" he asked, looking to her for approval of everything he did now.

"It's okay."

"What else are you going to teach me, ma'am," Kurt asked hopefully. He was so horny that he felt like he would explode if she stopped now.

Miss Moore smiled. "Well, first you need to take off your shirt," she told him.

"Okay," Kurt said as he quickly pulled his t-shirt up his body.

Miss Moore helped him take it off his head and toss it aside. She caressed his bare chest.

Her hand on his slightly hairy chest turned him on. He was proud that he had a few muscles for her to touch from his time on the football team in high school last year. He was glad to be out of school, but it hadn't been all bad.

"See how good that feels? Just take your time and touch," she said.

He took her at her word and touched her leg. When she didn't stop him he gently and slowly caressed down the inside of her left thigh. He caressed very lightly across her lacy pink panties, feeling the heat of her pussy. He caressed up her right thigh trying to tease her like she had teased him.

Miss Moore looked down at him and asked, "How did you eat her pussy?"

Kurt froze. He knew this was not what he should say but he had to tell the truth. "I didn't."

She frowned at him. She lifted her skirt fully and said, "Put your head right here."

Happy that she hadn't yelled at him, he scooted back so he could drop his head toward her crotch. When her pussy was just inches from his nose he rolled his eyes up at her and asked, "Right here?"

She nodded. "Smell that," she told him. "Smell those panties."

Moving forward slightly, Kurt put his nose less than an inch from her panties. He inhaled. The musky smell of her excited pussy penetrated every fiber of his being and his neglected cock lurched with lust.

Miss Moore slowly reached down, hooked her fingers into the side of her panties, and pulled them aside, revealing her excited clean-shaven pink pussy. "Show me how you eat pussy," she demanded.

"Okay," Kurt replied. He was so turned on. Miss Moore's pussy looked similar to Dani's, pale skin surrounding pink lips. However, the area around Miss Moore's pussy was not as pale as Dani's, it had a ruddy appearance, and the lips were puffier. He bent forward and began licking at her pussy. He lapped at her with the flat of his tongue, tasting the juices that coated her there.

"Not like that," she corrected him.

He stopped and looked up at her in surprise. "No?" he asked.

"No. You're doing it like a dog at a bowl of water," she told him.

He frowned. He thought he knew so much, but it was turning out that he didn't really know much of anything at all.

"Lick it like you're kissing me," she told him.

"Lick it like the way we kiss?" he asked incredulously.

"Yes," she replied.

"Okay," he said.

***

Dani was so turned on she couldn't stand it. Her nipples were hard as pebbles in her blue tank top and her pussy was flowered open under her short blue skirt. She wore no bra and no panties, the dew of her excitement coating the inside of her thighs from her touching herself as she watched her mom teach her boyfriend about sex.

She sat in the chair in the darkened den, off to the side where her boyfriend, Kurt, couldn't see her. Her mom, of course, knew she was there the whole time. She'd been the one who had put her there and told her to wait and watch quietly.

She was so happy when her mom gestured her to come forward. She got up on shaky legs and walked over to stand beside the couch and into the light. She watched her boyfriend eat her mom's pussy. They were the two people she loved most the in the whole world.

Her hand dropped to her own pussy, touching herself, as her mom said to Kurt, "Mmm, like that. You feel that right there? Suck on that right there. Put your mouth on that."

She watched Kurt respond, pursing his lips around her mom's clit and sucking gently. If only she could tell him what to do like her mom could. Her mom was so confident and sexy.

"Keep going," her mom cooed, her breathing heavy. "Right there!"

Slurping sounds came from her mom's crotch as Kurt ate her for all he was worth. Dani could see how hard his cock throbbed as it rose straight up from his crotch. She rolled her clit with her finger as she watched it all.

Her mom groaned and sighed in pleasure as her orgasm approached. "Down," she instructed. "More. Yea, put your tongue inside there."

Dani's eyes grew wide as she watched her boyfriend work his head lower and press his tongue into her mom's dripping snatch. She had no idea she could have gotten him to do that to her. That would have felt awesome.

"Yea, just like that. Oh fuck, yea," her mom cried out as she came.

Dani rubbed her own clit vigorously as her mom cried out in pleasure. Her mom moaned and sighed at the pleasure filling her mind. Her whole body tensed and then slowly began to relax.

Kurt looked up at Dani's mom as she came down from her orgasm. His face was wet with his own saliva and he had a big beaming smile. When he notices Dani standing right beside the couch, his smile disappeared.

"Dani?" he squeaked.

Dani smiled at her boyfriend's discomfort at having been 'caught' eating her mom's pussy. She trusted Kurt, but her mom had just seduced him. Her mom had already informed her that all young men were susceptible to listening to the little brain inside their cocks. Only when men get older are they, sometimes, able to resist.

Kurt relaxed when he saw the smile on her face.

Her mom, bra down and skirt up, said to Kurt, "Stand up."

Kurt immediately leapt to his feet, his hard cock bouncing and pulsing sexily.

Dani wondered how she could get Kurt to jump like that. He was so compliant. She would definitely need to pay close attention.

Her mom took Dani's hand and led her to sit on the couch as she took up a position to Dani's right. She looked at Kurt and said, "Kiss her."

Dani was very turned on, her pussy leaking onto the back of her skirt. She could smell the heavy aroma of her own excitement mixed with the similar scent of her mom's pussy. When Kurt leaned down and kissed her she could taste her own mom's fuck juices on his lips.

Kurt's kiss was tentative and light, causing Dani's mom to take Dani's chin in her hand, and turn her head away from Kurt as she said, "Here, let me show you."

Dani closed her eyes as her mom kissed her. She felt her mom's soft lips pressing against her own before her mom's tongue parted them and delved inside. She licked at her mom's searching tongue. Now she knew how to kiss.

As she kissed her mom, Dani felt Kurt tug the top of her blue tank down over her big tits. He gripped her now-bare breasts in his hands and began to lick them, teasing the hard nipples with his tongue. She could feel his naked chest against her thighs as he knelt on the floor between her legs.

Dani sucked on her mom's tongue as Kurt sucked on her nipples, firmly but gently. Her mom moaned into her mouth, so she knew she was doing it right.

When Kurt moved back and flipped Dani's skirt up, her mom broke the kiss and watched him. Kurt pressed his face between Dani's thighs as her mom cupped Dani's big tit in her hand and sucked on the nipple, watching Kurt as she did so. Dani felt very much loved.

Kurt's tongue parted the lips of her pussy and he quickly found the hard clit. He licked at it firmly, sending rockets of pleasure into her brain. She moaned in pleasure.

"Let me see that," her mom said, pulling Dani's thighs even wider apart, watching Kurt lick at her wet pussy. Liking what she saw she said, "Yea, just like that. Oh yes."

Kurt was doing such a good job and Dani was so desperate to come that it didn't take long before she was writhing in pleasure, moaning and gasping. Kurt licked and sucked at her clit like he really enjoyed it and she was lost in the pleasure he was giving her.

"Oh, yes," her mom sighed in her ear. "Come on baby. Good girl. Oh, that's so good."

"My legs are shaking," Dani said, as her legs began to tremble.

Her mom sucked Dani's earlobe between her lips and lapped at it sexily with her tongue.

Chills ran through Dani's body, the pleasure enveloping her. When her mom released her earlobe she turned toward her.

Mother and daughter looked at each other and then kissed deeply and lovingly. Their tongues spared with each other and stroked each other. They breathed through their noses and became lost in the moment.

After a few moments, her mom eventually broke the kiss. Without taking her eyes off her daughter's face she said to Kurt, "Put two fingers in her."

Kurt did as instructed, pressing two of his fingers deep inside of Dani's cunt. "It's so fucking tight," he muttered as he turned his hand palm up and bent his fingers, rubbing her g-spot vigorously.

Dani bent her head back in ecstasy. His fingers felt so fucking good inside of her but it was as if her mom was doing it to her. The naughtiness of it filled her with excitement.

Her mom returned to sucking and tugging at her earlobe, as she moaned in pleasure. Kurt occasionally bent and licked at her clit but his fingers inside her pussy never stopped stroking her. The passion inside of her was building. She was getting close.

Her mom released her ear and, rolling Dani's nipples between her fingers, watched Kurt. She said, "Oh yea, come for him. Come on, yea."

Her mom encouraging her to come pushed Dani over the edge. As her orgasm began to peak she shouted, "Oh. Oh yea. Oh my god. Oh my god. Yea!"

Pleasure coursed through Dani's body as she came. Kurt's fingers felt so good inside her. As her orgasm crashed through her he licked at her clit, which intensified the orgasm. She felt so grateful to him for that.

"So good, huh?" her mom asked.

Dani nodded, her orgasm abating after a moment. "Yea," she finally breathed.

Kurt was still stroking his fingers in and out of Dani's tight cunt when her mom joined in and started rubbing her clit. This sent a wicked thrill through Dani; her boyfriend and her mom both working on her pussy. Their fingers felt wonderful, working together to build her up to a second orgasm in very short order.

Then, when her mom suddenly stopped rubbing her clit to brush the hair from Dani's eyes, she flinched. She was so close to coming again and while Kurt's fingers felt good, the absence of her mom's fingers on her clit dropped the buildup to a slow burn.

Kurt recognized this because he said, "Keep doing that, ma'am."

Her mom smiled and returned to rubbing Dani's clit. "Like that?" she asked.

Dani moaned and jerked, her second orgasm nearing much more rapidly than before. The pleasure from their fingers blended together into a gestalt of sensation that pushed her closer and closer to orgasm. She felt so alive.

"Yea, there you go," Kurt said with a smile. "Oh, good girl."

The pleasure built higher and higher until, again her orgasm crashed and washed over her. Dani shouted, "Oh my god! Ohmygod!" as she came, bucking her hips off the couch, trying to get Kurt's fingers deeper inside of her.

"Oh, yea. Good girl," her mom cooed in her ear.

Dani sighed in pleasure, lost in her orgasm and feeling only fingers in her cunt and on her clit. She didn't know or care who was doing what, it just all came together in one intense flood of pleasure.

After a moment Dani came down from her orgasm and managed to catch her breath.

Her mom said to Kurt, "Stand up."

Kurt's cock had drooped a bit from how much he had concentrated on pleasing Dani's pussy. She was ready to return the favor. She just hoped she could do it right this time.

Her mom caressed her inner thigh and said, "I told him to touch you nice and softly. I told him to take his time."

"We are going to do it better this time, hon," Kurt told her.

"Yea?" Dani asked. She was so glad that they might have a future together after all. At least he still called her 'hon'.

"Yea," Kurt said as he sat on the couch between Dani and her mom. He put his arms around both of them as they shifted positions on either side of him. He obviously was enjoying having two women at the same time.

Dani bent down, took his cock in her fist, and dropped her head down. She took him into her mouth and started bobbing her head up and down vigorously, dragging her lips up and down his re-hardening shaft.

"Oh no, not like that," her mom scolded.

Dani stopped, looking up at her mom for guidance.

Her mom took Kurt's cock from her and said, "Take your time. Like this." She then licked gently all around his cock, teasing him to full hardness. "Just tease him with it. Just a little bit."

Dani reached forward and took a turn, licking at the head. She saw the approval in her mom's eyes.

"Now blow on it," she instructed.

They both blew on her boyfriend's cock, cooling it.

"Now take a little bit in your mouth," her mom told her, demonstrating by dropping her lips just below the neck of his cock and gently sucking her lips off of him.

Dani tried it, eliciting a moan of pleasure from Kurt. She loved the feeling of power this gave her. She had always considered sucking cock a necessary evil but she was beginning to see the appeal of it.

"Now, suck it slowly. Try to get it deeper in your mouth without letting your teeth touch him," her mom told her as she stroked his cock in her fist.

Dani bent down again, and this time she went lower. She took his cock deep into her mouth, just as she had done before, but this time much slower and sexier. She knew he had to love the feel of her mouth on him and his moans of pleasure confirmed it.

Then Kurt moaned, "Much better, so much better."

"Good girl," her mom told her.

Dani lifted her head and smiled at her boyfriend. He said, "That was so much better, honey."

Her mom then dropped her face to his lap and said to her, "Rub his balls while I suck his cock."

Dani cupped Kurt's balls in her hand, massaging them as her mom gently but firmly stroked his cock between her lips. This was all so sexy and surreal to Dani. Her pussy was so wet.

Her mom then began sucking Kurt in earnest, stroking his cock with her mouth and her fist. Her fist twisted about his shaft on every stroke. Dani took note of this.

Dani knelt up, pulled off her skirt and tank top, leaving her only in her white socks. Her mom had lost her skirt and panties at one point as well. Kurt slipped his hand between Dani's thighs as she knelt on the couch, pressing his fingers to her hard clit.

Her mom sat up and Dani crouched down, not pulling her pussy out of Kurt's reach, because she liked what he was doing. As her mom kissed her boyfriend, Dani dropped her lips around his cock. She sucked his dick just as her mom had; in slow strokes and with a twist of her fist around the base of his shaft on each stroke.

"Is that better?" she heard her mom ask her boyfriend.

"Yes, much better, ma'am," he replied.

Dani pulled her head up and looked at them. "Is that right?" she asked.

"That's so good," Kurt moaned.

"That's much better," her mom agreed. "Yea. Keep going baby. Put your hands on his balls. Just like that!"

Dani did as instructed. She sucked his cock, trying different things and driving his excitement higher and higher. She felt both her mom and her boyfriend put a hand to the back of her head and press her lower.

"Take that cock," her mom urged. "Yea."

Dani felt Kurt's cock pressing against the back of her throat. She felt so sexy and so turned on. She loved pleasing her boyfriend.

The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,510 Followers